What's new

88w total Cfl grow..

JARofHERB

Many thanks pomh, .... The temp seems to top out at exactly 90f right before the lights go out, and at 70f right before lights on (mostly 75-85 throughout lights on). They seem to like the temps for the most part, except im sure the flowers will be a slight bit airy, but its cool with me..

I Used To Grow

looking good jarofherb..I'll be starting a small CFL grow here next week if all goes as planned.

Good luck with your grow and may you harvest some killer bud.

JARofHERB

....I just started another pair of seeds this fine morning, very excited about these, as Im hoping for a male out of the 2 new seeds, i really want to cross it with one of my revegges I have going right now..

Im going to use a nice little hps I got from a friend yesterday, as well as a new cab that ive made. Ill have new pics up in around 2 weeks. The cab is around the size of a c13, and the light is a 250W HPS Sylvania EPA Compliant Lamp.. Finally I will grow some real Colas..

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
JARofHERB said:
Many thanks pomh, .... The temp seems to top out at exactly 90f right before the lights go out, and at 70f right before lights on (mostly 75-85 throughout lights on). They seem to like the temps for the most part, except im sure the flowers will be a slight bit airy, but its cool with me..
increase your ventilation and your temps will drop during lights on, with cfl/s i can keep grow temps either house temp or w/in 3 degrees

JARofHERB

Here is a long overdue update on my 88W grow...
I have now got 2 44w "Sunlight florex", high luman 6500k cfls, and 2 23w GE 2700k cfls in the current cab..So I have now 134 total raw watts of mixed spectrum cfls..
And also I have a small hps cab with a 250w hps ready, Im going to vegg these female mother plant bonzi, and take a few clones for my new HPS flower cab,,yahhh.. :joint: I will take some pics soonish after a few bowls..

Last edited:

JARofHERB

I have some great news on my new HPS box,250W..
I have 2 rooted Clones of my MagicBud Female, and a rooted female Clone of my Aurora Indica, I also have my 88w Cfl grow alive and growing with thrive..My camera got Mirror Pond spilled all over it..LOL :joint: