What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8 years in prison sucks...BUT.........

L

longearedfriend

I have a hard time understanding the need for others to rape

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran

....but the cops don't search cells and you can smoke hash and basically just hang out. It's not really like that?

It IS like that. And much more.

Only if you can pay your way through though.
Or I should say have someone from the outside pay your way through.

In many prisons you can even have someone get you out, for cash.....lots of it.

H

h^2 O

Strainhunter still sounds better than a us prison. Can't even smoke cigs.
Longeared I think rape has to do with control or something...sickos get off from having another person at their complete mercy. If they just wanted sex they could just find a hooker.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
Strainhunter still sounds better than a us prison. Can't even smoke cigs.

Naw man, trust me it's NOT.

Let me see if I can find you some pics.
Pics of Turkish prisons are HARD to find due being an associate member of the European Union (EU).

H

h^2 O

I'll check the net. In the movie it was basically a run down hotel. Idk. Let me know if you find anything messed up

H

h^2 O

Yeah I didn't find much here, lot of Midnight Express stuff. I'll just have to take your word for it. Wonder what countrys prison is worse....prob China

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
They both look like they hold some type of graduate degrees from MIT in math or computers. They probably were doing something....not sure for what country though. Isreal is a possibility.

THIS^

I have thought from the get go, that those three were probably up to something.

Why on Earth would anyone voluntarily go hiking there? It makes absolutely NO sense.

Who knows what they were doing, or who for, but they got busted.

I am probably wrong, and just stoned, but it doesn't make much sense.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not even the slightest thought of doubt in my mind...that these guys are cia ops....they got caught ....and look on that guys face .....is indifferent ...like a well trained person...be hey ...you know what they say about opinions.......and about going hiking near Iran..

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
CIA "Spooks"... they all have the same look in the eyes... LOL

picture.php

BigDawg

U.S. hikers freed from prison leave Iran

U.S. hikers freed from prison leave Iran

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Two Americans jailed in Iran as spies were released from Tehran's prison on Wednesday after more than two years in custody.
Associated Press reporters saw a convoy of vehicles with Swiss and Omani diplomats leaving Evin prison Wednesday afternoon with Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal inside, heading to an airport in the capital Tehran. Switzerland represents American interests in Iran because the U.S. has no diplomatic relations with Tehran and the prisoners are expected to be flown to Oman now.
The two men, both 29, were driven out of the prison compound just minutes after their Iranian attorney, Masoud Shafiei, said he has completed the paperwork for their release.
"I have finished the job that I had to do as their lawyer," Shafiei said. He obtained signatures of two judges on a bail-for-freedom deal. A $1 million bail — $500,000 for each one — was posted.
The two men were arrested along the Iran-Iraq border in July 2009 and sentenced last month to eight years each in prison. A third American arrested with them, Sarah Shourd, was freed last year on bail.
The London-based rights group Amnesty International called the release of the Americans a "long overdue step."
"Iranian authorities have finally seen sense" and have agreed to release Shane Bauer and Josh Fattal, said Hassiba Hadj Sahraoui, Amnesty International Deputy Director for Middle East and North Africa. "They must now be allowed to leave Iran promptly to be reunited with their families."
The three Americans — friends from their days at the University of California at Berkeley — have maintained their innocence and denied the espionage charges against them.
Their families and the U.S. government said they were just hiking in northern Iraq's scenic and relatively peaceful Kurdish region when they may have accidentally strayed over the unmarked border with Iran.
The last direct contact family members had with Bauer and Fattal was in May 2010 when their mothers were permitted a short visit in Tehran.
It was not clear where the two men will be reunited with their families after their release.
Phone messages left for Fattal's mother and brother in Philadelphia were not immediately returned Wednesday.
Since her release last year, Shourd has lived in Oakland, Calif. Bauer, a freelance journalist, grew up in Onamia, Minn., and Fattal, an environmental activist, is from suburban Philadelphia.
Bauer proposed marriage to Shourd while in prison.

L

longearedfriend

i have a hard time putting cia agent and super skinny together

I feel as thought agents should be tough but hey

I guess they would fool me

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
The best 'wild' stands of walnuts trees occur in that area.

As stated earlier, northern Iraq is a lot less of a war zone now than it was when saddam was in charge.

Latest posts

Latest posts