What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8,000 Plant UK Warehouse Bust

cirog

All I know is if I pulled off a grow of that size it would be enough to last me a lifetime. Damn thats a lot of plants.

SwampNug

Why must fools steal power? Is it they dont have enough cash, or what? In an industrial park, no less-the only place it would be logical to have massive electrical bills, and they still had to tap that line. Greedy bastards.

L

luvaduck

Why must fools steal power? Is it they dont have enough cash, or what? In an industrial park, no less-the only place it would be logical to have massive electrical bills, and they still had to tap that line. Greedy bastards.

Greed is the fall. Thats not what the erb is about. :tiphat:

the herb is about preservation at all cost!even if those means of preservation invole a moral injustice its till furthering the cause.i.e. stealiong power to advvoid detection.

3gunpete

Could have used generators, seems like they could afford it.

The vietnamese gangs arn't the problem. the laws are. And news flash each and every nationality is involved and has organized crime. And there all doing it. Is there really any reason not to. the monetary end justifies the means. The one link had officials stating total of 65 years jail time for 26ish convicted people. That ain't shit. IMO
A lot of happy horse shit being said here based on assumptions. thought 1cmag users were better than that. That is time wasted i'll never get back, but then again that's the power of internet anyone with an opinion can state as facts.
Are all you really that tied into organized crime scene? Or are we all a bit over opinionated and under informed. Me too, lol !! Much luv too all nationalities. A few don't represent the whole Keep smiling

DrRav

Brings a tear to the eye

Might find out when and where they will be burning it and try stand downwind :)

ijim

Most likely the four were new immigrants that entered the country carrying heroin for a syndicate and was put to work in the warehouse. They will serve a short sentence, be deported and return with new identification and load of heroin. The syndicate probably crossed into an another's territory and was thus spanked by the home boys. A nice clean operation. Certainly not their first, last or only operation.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
there is no need to steal electricity...generators and bio diesel... My mate from the growshop who went to jail for selling kit to one of the biggest gangs to go down in the uk in the last 5 years-i mean they had warehouses and chicken sheds all over yorks and notts-- anyway that gang were using gennys and bio diesel made from recycled curry-house oil