What's new

'77 Maui F6

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks errrrybody!:joint:

Not enough time lately to type up a proper smoke report but I can tell you she smokes even better than she looks!

ummmmm
to me

THATS A GREAT SMOKE REPORT
tells you everything you need to know

you go goat!

Thanks errrrybody!:joint:

Not enough time lately to type up a proper smoke report but I can tell you she smokes even better than she looks! Fire ass nuggetry my friend!!! Oh, and the reveg is looking great! Several buds are starting to shoot vegative growth! :dance013:

I'll type up a proper smoke report as soon as I have a little more time but here's one of the nugs I burned for the upcoming smoke report until then...

View Image

View Image

Lol I like it.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Just a quick update. The Maui is revegging like a champ...multiple shoots coming out of every bud! She should be ready to travel in a few weeks...

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice and good thing you get her to reveg. I am sure you would of been really upset if you lost thst cut and never cloned it.

Either way very nice find and I am glad you were able to get the reveg on her she sure is a special looking girl.

JointOperation

beautiful.. cant wait to see them on the server fund as i just found out what the hell that was lol.. its a great idea to help support the site..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a quick update. The Maui is revegging like a champ...multiple shoots coming out of every bud! She should be ready to travel in a few weeks...

:woohoo:

you going to keep this thread going with the reversal & projects ???? if not , please give us a heads up when you plan on sending in seeds . i have to try & find that pheno of her :biggrin:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Kinda swamped with pm's at the moment so if you haven't heard back from me yet I'm not ignoring you...I'll respond just as soon as I can.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Time to take a break from the pm's, smoke a bowl and finally write up a smoke report...

So as you and I know, this pheno was found from seeds that were somewhere around 15 years old and labeled "77 Maui F6". What I don't know is who sent those seeds to me all those years ago nor any real history or info regarding what parents were used to make the seeds. I've grown 100+ strains and crosses but having only flowered her once, I can't really put my finger on what she is exactly. Maybe once she get's around a bit someone might be able to figure out what she is...

'77 Maui Smoke Report

The following is based on flowers grown in DWC, harvested at 65 days, flushed for 3 weeks, and cured for 2 weeks.

Bag Appeal - 9.8/10
Dense, golden, olive-green buds that are absolutely caked with resin sporting very few pinkish orange hairs poking through the trichome crust.

Smell - 9/10
While in flower she smelled like lemom-lime, cherries and pine but the dried bud seems to have more of a really creamy, skunky pine scent.

Taste - 9.5/10
Excellent hashy grapefruit flavor that lasts through the entire joint/bowl.

Quality and Type of High - 9.9/10
Definitely a creeper smoke. Onset begins slowly but then hits you all at once, sky-rocketing your head into space. Super clean, super heady, all around great high. 3 guys got a sack from me and all 3 called back the same day wanting more if that tells you anything...
picture.php
picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
No go on the Kona Cherry seeds unfortunately. Seems they didn't keep as well as the Maui seeds over the years as only 1 of the 10 germed. Fingers crossed the Hawaiian Indica seeds are still viable.

Latest posts

Latest posts