What's new

72 plant vertical cage! UK GROW!!!

G

damn bro.........you run a VERY nice garden!!! that's gotta be ALOT of work my friend, so my hats off to ya :headbange Sheesh..........72 clones alone is ALOT to work with hehehehe.........but they all look fantastic.......you did a great job and still are!!!

peas,
Bf
:rasta:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have a great selection and some great skills to match, its so nice to see a fellow uk'er representing so well.
Peace

mr cheese

BubbleFunk said:
damn bro.........you run a VERY nice garden!!! that's gotta be ALOT of work my friend, so my hats off to ya :headbange Sheesh..........72 clones alone is ALOT to work with hehehehe.........but they all look fantastic.......you did a great job and still are!!!

peas,
Bf
:rasta:

hi ya mate thaks for stoping by.....your not wrong its a full time job looking after this lot but worth every minute! beats the 9-5 ay lads! lol

couple more pics for ya all.first up is spacequeen, now as you can see from the pics this is one weird structured plant, clearly got one main stem but all the lowers just gro everywhere, not even trying to grow towards the light, true stoner plant,lol

spacequeen

next up is thaiphoon, ( thai strain)

trainwreck x lovepostion

c99

willie nelson....one plant is clearly lacking N but this was done as a test to see if they flower faster lacking in N and i can definatley say they do! this one had crystels forming after only 2 weeks 12/12 and the bud production is double in size

Last edited:

mr cheese

truecannabliss said:
You have a great selection and some great skills to match, its so nice to see a fellow uk'er representing so well.
Peace

cheers mate, glad to be doing the uk proud!!!! havent you heard englands the new amsterdam! lol

took peep at ur grow earluer mate, very nice, doing uk proud yourself!

bigbuddhaseeds

looking absolutly great there mr cheese, fair play to yer mate, u got straight on it!!! the bubblecheese is also an excellent strain, not as stinky dank as the og, but the taste! wow mate , can only compare the og and your bubblecheese as coca cola or pepsi, both are great its just your own preferance, also the reason of replying was both you and truecannabliss, have both got some excellent strains going on, true ur casy jones really did hit the spot in the icmag cup earlier this year and then at the uktelford its just really really good, i know both of yous, but lads, not doin a cilla black but you two have got link up as well sometime, and lets really start this uk scene going,
good luck , big love and respect to both of you boys, doing us proud, bb

mr cheese

bigbuddhaseeds said:
looking absolutly great there mr cheese, fair play to yer mate, u got straight on it!!! the bubblecheese is also an excellent strain, not as stinky dank as the og, but the taste! wow mate , can only compare the og and your bubblecheese as coca cola or pepsi, both are great its just your own preferance, also the reason of replying was both you and truecannabliss, have both got some excellent strains going on, true ur casy jones really did hit the spot in the icmag cup earlier this year and then at the uktelford its just really really good, i know both of yous, but lads, not doin a cilla black but you two have got link up as well sometime, and lets really start this uk scene going,
good luck , big love and respect to both of you boys, doing us proud, bb

long time no see mate! where ya been hiding? you still in the dam?
lost my phone mate, all numbers lost! give me a ring on my house phone mate n well link up.

cheers for the props mate, ya knw i love me bubblecheese,lol come on it was my first cross,lol....just glad you finnaly got to try her!

when u next over mate?
told you i wasnt bullsh++tin wen i toold u yet another crop got robed crop!

yts farmer

Veteran
that must be a real sickener to not get to sample the fruits of your hard workfor a second time due to a rip off.

sure ive seen your diy cage on another site under a different handle.good to see you getting stuck in again and hope you have better luck this time.peace

mr cheese

yts farmer said:
that must be a real sickener to not get to sample the fruits of your hard workfor a second time due to a rip off.

sure ive seen your diy cage on another site under a different handle.good to see you getting stuck in again and hope you have better luck this time.peace

nothing hurts more mate! all tht hard work n love n attention for some dirty little robbing twats to take it!

but hey shit happens, gota move on n forget otherwise ill end up crying! hahaha

err been mrcheese for few years now but yeah was diff name when i 1st brought the cage out, but like 3+ years ago now.

cheers for stoping by, dont worry this run is gaurded hard! sitting her FULLY LOADED!! so dont even think about it you robbing ****s! lol well unless u want no nee caps,lol

mr cheese

few pics of one of my willie nelsons, this is the one i gave less N going into 12/12 and my god has it kicked her into flower with a bang!

this is start of week 3 12/12 and just look at the bud formation and resion already!
the smell is realy strange, nice but strange, bit simaler to spacequeen, that baby sick smell but more fruity, rotten fruit i suppose, realy looking forward to trying her, deffinatley the best pheno out the 3

yts farmer

Veteran
hey there mrcheese how long are you planning to run them willie nelsons for or is it a case of shes ready when shes ready.

cant wait to see how this turns out.peace

Some really nice lookin Cheese bro, and just to add I also know BB personally and you can personally ask him and he will tell u he did not give me his Cheese. It's a shame we never got together before in the Dam or you and any of the boys from RDG. Could have or maybe will in the future do some good work together. Either way bro, keep up the good work and maybe I'll see more of your work during the 420 or so. You'll definately see more of mine if you haven't already you might just not know it.

Have a good one and I'm off to put my fever to sleep.

mr cheese

Hazemaster said:
Some really nice lookin Cheese bro, and just to add I also know BB personally and you can personally ask him and he will tell u he did not give me his Cheese. It's a shame we never got together before in the Dam or you and any of the boys from RDG. Could have or maybe will in the future do some good work together. Either way bro, keep up the good work and maybe I'll see more of your work during the 420 or so. You'll definately see more of mine if you haven't already you might just not know it.

Have a good one and I'm off to put my fever to sleep.

well i have to hand it to you hazemaster you got manners, realy nice to see.

after the roasting iv gave u on ur thread regarding cheese i was expecting some negative comments,lol....fair play mate and im sorry for over reacting, like i said on ur thread im just realy passionate about cheese,lol

no hard feelings? ill be out in the dam for new years maye we could link up and share some of ur dutch cheese and my bubblecheese?

cheers for the props bro,....see you soon in the dam! hows buddha doing out their? you looking after him? lol

mr cheese

yts farmer said:
hey there mrcheese how long are you planning to run them willie nelsons for or is it a case of shes ready when shes ready.

cant wait to see how this turns out.peace

hi mate....yer i never take plants on set dates, alwys take em when their truley ready, nufink worse than growing a plant for 3 months only to have a weak under matured bud off her! lol

anyone know how long willie goes? been hearing made stories of 100 days! surley not! lol

mr cheese

LiLWaynE said:
you are THE CHEESE!

do it up homeboy .... great work

lol cheers bro....just took quick look at ur set-up, coming along nicly mate, plenty room for dank! get some cheese in their! lol

mr cheese

update time

update time

well im coming to the end of week 3 12/12 and i couldnt be happier! well apart from im missing the cup! but hey what comes first your crop or the cup? exactley,lol

first up is my much loved bubblecheese, i have around 11 of these in flower in soil, all 100% organic, this will be my cup entry for next years ic420 08 cup, so a nice 4 month cure will bring out that deep, musky, fruity menthol taste out to the full!

the onlt thing i am slightly worried about is this is my first 100% organic run so i dont want any deficancies what so ever seeingt how this is my cup entry crop......i will be bring plenty of bubblecheese lads to just introduce yourself and we will have a quick J n chat.

dont worry youl know its me from the stink! lol so just say hi n get medicated by one of the tastiest, stickiest, juicy bud around!
nope not just hype, it is the realy deal, the shnizzle to top all shnizzle! lol

bubblecheese! ( th seeds bubblegum x ukcheese) breed in the UK :headbange

willie nelson ( refferman seeds)....one with less N going into 12/12

amazing stuff man, nice green thumb. perfect leave coluring,
question. hoq does your cooltube work, it looks perfect for the application, but the pics are small and im no unerstanding the explaination!

thanks bro

mr cheese

amazing stuff man, nice green thumb. perfect leave coluring,
question. hoq does your cooltube work, it looks perfect for the application, but the pics are small and im no unerstanding the explaination!

thanks bro

well i wasnt expecting this when i logged back onto ic after nearly 2 long yrs! my thread is still going! lol thanks for the props mate, i try me best!

as for ur Q are you talking about my vertical cooltube? been that long i cnt remebr what pics iv put up, ill have a browse thru now.

feels realy good to be back, iv been thru the mill these last 2 yrs what with the 2 robbed crop ect ect and lot of other crap thats only jst been resolved, had to keep my head very very low indeed if you catch my drift but all charges droped now so im back on the seen! at last!

got a run of cheese and ak47 on the go at the minute, 2 rooms both with 4 600s in each, all 100% organic so lovly cimbo ahead! jst wish i had some to bring to the cup next month! any of u lads going?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mr cheese - nice vertical grow. i'm just finishing a couple of UK cheese atm in my little cab. hope you stay safe for your future grows - keep it stealth!

V.