What's new

70w Hps Jack Herer PC Grow DWC

Scrogerman

Veteran
Nice to see you stuck with the programme man. Whats ya Res temps? EC PH etc?

Shes coming along real good, G'Luck! ;)

S

Secretweapon

Nice to see you stuck with the programme man. Whats ya Res temps? EC PH etc?

Shes coming along real good, G'Luck! ;)

Rez temps @ 70f (21C) , EC @ 1.2, PH 5.8 and thank you! :underwater:

More growth around the bulb. I also need to get a grill to block Herer from getting chopped up on the black fan to the right. I forgot to mention on my 7/5 update that the top growth got clipped in said fan. It doesn't look like it topped/fimmed it more just cut the new leafy growth.

attachment.php

I'll just let her grow into the glass.

attachment.php

:bump:

Attachments

• 543q.jpg
    543q.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 544q.jpg
    544q.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Dudesome

Veteran
beautiful, man. im loving the croppin.
have you considered a scrog? You would also want to consider defoliation. That way you could end up with a bigger yield ;)
Im stayin tuned. Keep em coming, brotha!

S

Secretweapon

beautiful, man. im loving the croppin.
have you considered a scrog? You would also want to consider defoliation. That way you could end up with a bigger yield ;)
Im stayin tuned. Keep em coming, brotha!

Thank you yes that was part of the original plan, those screws in the back of the case were there for me to attach chicken wire screen. I want to do a V SCRog, well more of a U scrog. Next grow I will scrog the yeild out of her I promise lol :tiphat:.

I'm going to keep the dwc setup its really been a dream and maintenance free. Huge downside is if i let the water level drop slightly below the stones the noise increases, my fix was to just always have it filled. It really hasn't been that big of a deal i fill it up every two to three days with nutrient.

I've been thinking of creating another case for mothers/flowering. I want to get a xl atx extended pc case and put a watercooled 400w mh/hps. just need to find some extra cash laying around :thinking:.

I also have an organic garden I need to get around posting in the veggies sec. I'm growing giant watermelons, cucumbers and lettuce.

:wave:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
I've been thinking of creating another case for mothers/flowering. I want to get a xl atx extended pc case and put a watercooled 400w mh/hps. just need to find some extra cash laying around :thinking:.

MUAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS IDEA!

I also have an organic garden I need to get around posting in the veggies sec. I'm growing giant watermelons, cucumbers and lettuce.

:wave:

yay for homegrown organic veggies! they make you superhuman. i'm growing watermelon for the first time this year :D

Big Eggy

Veteran
Hey secretweapon! Top thread.. I've just been reading since the begining as I can't really comment on hydro as i've never tried it. But if you build a cab of mothers you should check out the my bonsai mothers thread in my sig. You could easy keep 4 small mum's in a similar sized cab with room for a prop for clones.
eggy

S

Secretweapon

Hey secretweapon! Top thread.. I've just been reading since the begining as I can't really comment on hydro as i've never tried it. But if you build a cab of mothers you should check out the my bonsai mothers thread in my sig. You could easy keep 4 small mum's in a similar sized cab with room for a prop for clones.
eggy

that would be sick! I've been reading about bonsai, yours included i just don't know what i want, this winter it would be nice to have two cabs holding mothers for clones under the bigger lights. I have bought .3L airpots and the damn things are small.

I will most likely start pulling parts together for another cab and will prob end up doing a combo of holding mothers and flowering for buds.

Anyone know anything about watercooling lights? my question is can I switch the heat exchanger for a triple 2" thick 120mm radiator with 3 delta dc fans hooked up to fan controllers. I'd be using 1/2' barbs.

:freezing:

Dudesome

Veteran
mate, 3l airpots are just too big for you :) 1liter is just enough for keeping a small mom.

I would keep a 3l airpot mom to take atleast 20-30 cuttings.

S

Secretweapon

mate, 3l airpots are just too big for you :) 1liter is just enough for keeping a small mom.

I would keep a 3l airpot mom to take atleast 20-30 cuttings.

I will be using .3L airpots for moms in another pc case.

attachment.php

I fixed the Herer mangled leaves problem

attachment.php

By cutting up a pencil holder i had laying around. The timer to the right was bought at a wally world and is broken. It's been replaced with a mechanical back up one.

attachment.php

More growth around the glass.

attachment.php

More pistols :bigeye:

attachment.php

Everything is well thanks for stopping by :wave:

Attachments

• asdf321321.jpg
    asdf321321.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 20
  • asdf3211111.jpg
    asdf3211111.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 22
  • asdf32111.jpg
    asdf32111.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 18
  • asdf3211.jpg
    asdf3211.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 21
  • asdf321.jpg
    asdf321.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 22
S

Secretweapon

Time to tame

Time to tame

The pistols were getting smashed against the tube like a fat kid pressing her fat face on a glass window. Just to clarify I haven't cropped/fimmed Herer just Low stress training.

attachment.php

more LSTing = more light penetration

attachment.php

Main Stem

attachment.php

Screen of green in place.

attachment.php

Getting that stretched branch under control.

attachment.php

Closer shot of main stem and lower nodes. That bendy branch on the left is that lst'd long branch from above.

attachment.php

Fan grill working nicely.

attachment.php

& we will see what happens...

attachment.php

The speed of dwc amazes me. :watchplant:

Attachments

• asdf61.jpg
    asdf61.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 18
  • asdf60.jpg
    asdf60.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 21
  • asdf59.jpg
    asdf59.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22
  • asdf58.jpg
    asdf58.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 21
  • asdf57.jpg
    asdf57.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
  • asdf56.jpg
    asdf56.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 19
  • asdf55.jpg
    asdf55.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 21
  • asdf54.jpg
    asdf54.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
S

Secretweapon

Thanks Hazecraze! :tiphat: Dudesome 2oz would rock my fing world. I don't have a clue to a general final yield.

Herer is swimming along still growing and producing pistols.

Side growth

attachment.php

Micro bud screen

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful dark green happy leaf

attachment.php

Producing mah bud

attachment.php

Thank you my International friends for following/stopping by :wave:

Attachments

• wert3.jpg
    wert3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 21
  • wert4.jpg
    wert4.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 19
  • wert5.jpg
    wert5.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 19
  • wert6.jpg
    wert6.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 21
  • wert7.jpg
    wert7.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 19

GrowBox420

Looks great, its gonna be cramped in there but that is a good thing.
I really like your DWC i am thinking of making one but dont know if im smart enough but those roots look buttery
Keep it up and youll be happy with the buds

S

Secretweapon

Looks great, its gonna be cramped in there but that is a good thing.
I really like your DWC i am thinking of making one but dont know if im smart enough but those roots look buttery
Keep it up and youll be happy with the buds

Thanks! :wave:

Dude dwc is a dream. I haven't had any issues with pH fluctuation or over feeding. I really don't have to pay much attention but just add water. Early 18/6 i was adding water/nutrient mix about every three to four days. Now in 12/12 I have to add it about every one and a half to two days. I'm using beneficial bacteria to keep my roots/rez clear of disease and help the plant. The Technaflora nutes are a pain to mix but it comes out with perfect pH and ppm every time. Dwc convert :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts