What's new

70w Hps Bomb DWC Pc Grow

Secrecy

Hello everyone Miss Bomb has been growing vigorously stems are thick and hardy. She's finally started flowering, pistils are coming in at the top and nodes.

I've started feeding less of N and more of P & K. I've been feeding pretty light this grow. Feeding every 5 days then giving Mag/Cal distilled water for three days. Reservoir temp has dropped slightly as well as the grow temp

Above the SCRog temps @ 77F/25C
Below the SCRog temps @ 76F/24C
Above the SCRog RH @ 66%
Below the SCRog RH @ 52%
Reservoir temp sitting @ 69F/20C
Reservoir PH @ 5.6
Reservoir nute EC @ 1.8

Now I just have to wait :watchplant:

Thanks for stopping by I'll update in a week.

Last edited:

OldLuck

How old is she now? I never went over 2 ec but I'm sure they could have stood more. Very nice grow and I can't wait to see them pack on some weight. What is your temp and hum when lights are off? Here are a few pixs close to harvest.

Attachments

• week8-6.jpg
    week8-6.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 14
  • final3.jpg
    final3.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • final6.jpg
    final6.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10
  • final7.jpg
    final7.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 12
  • final9.jpg
    final9.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 12

Secrecy

How old is she now? I never went over 2 ec but I'm sure they could have stood more. Very nice grow and I can't wait to see them pack on some weight. What is your temp and hum when lights are off? Here are a few pixs close to harvest.

Around 40 days 12/12 from seed

I thought my EC reader was fucked up but I just checked the PPM's of my truncheon reader and screwed up on the chart its actually an EC of 1.8 ~1260ppm

Temps light off are unknown but I'll check later today.

And my god your bomb looks lovely!

OldLuck

Here she is in the outdoor scrog. They do very well outside. The other bomb has been lst'ed, she is 7 feet tall.:thank you:

Attachments

• week8-24.jpg
    week8-24.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 13
  • week8-27.jpg
    week8-27.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 12

opiumo

Veteran
Looking forward to next update see how you are handling that growth :)

Last edited:

Secrecy

Hello again, Its been 6 weeks 12/12

This is what she looks like so far

She's a beast, almost too big for the PC case.

Thanks for looking, I'll update in a week.

rootidec

Veteran
super, secrecy!
since I saw your pc I'm never worrying about overcrowding, just push it to the limit! +rep

Secrecy

1 more week!

1 more week!

Hello all, Miss Bomb is sitting at 8 weeks 12/12. All is looking good I gave her the last feeding of Sugardaddy & Magcal today. Going to be flushing next feeding and giving her another week.

Trichomes are roughly 60% ish cloudy, Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Secrecy

Harvest

Harvest

Hello everyone, thanks for sticking around. I've harvested Miss Bomb. Very fruity smelling, some decent nugs but lots of pop corn buds.

Smokable buds

Pop corn/sugarleaf buds for hash.

They're hung up to dry then its off to my freezer for curing. Thanks for stopping by I'll update in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Latest posts