What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

70's colombian redbud

Betterhaff

Veteran
Nice array of Colombians satva. Are you growing those outdoors or in a greenhouse? Kind of hard to tell from some of the pictures but some look like they’re outdoors. If so you must have an extended season to be able to harvest those late finishers.

Sativan

I remember those days so well and fondly I bought 3 female seeds of Columbian Gold from W.O.S. The red tip I haven't smoked since the 70's. Jesus this takes me so far back. Before there was noise about weed and all the malicious stories about paraquat etc.

Our own government had the Mexicans spray paraquat on weed and we wound up smoking some of it inevitably. Mr. Tricky Dick(head) Nixon and his mad ideas on drugs.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Fucking paraquat. Probably why my lungs are still wheezy.

Satva, that's a nice display of old sats!

I also remember the good red as a short time affair (in rural Iowa) A bunch came in and it went quickly. The best I had was compressed quite a bit and needed to be pulled apart.