What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6x600W Amnesia Haze Core Cut on mapito (Simpicity with pballs)mix with

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
@oakyJoe
Amnesia haze is just a name.. on my pics u can see what I have.
I could give her any kind of name.. but here in Austria it is the common name for this clone.

This amnesia nothing about Soma amnesia ( lol or maybe shanti is the same source)

Moppel got it from Mr.haze420
Mr.Haze said: ok, here it is. the hy-pro family are friends of mine. they brought me the amnesia/ssh years ago. they found a seed in the ssh from the greenhouse and grew it out. they called it amnesia but when i saw it i knew right away it was a ssh pheno, bubblegum, candy smelling and knock u out strong. .

So this is the story I know...

lol, where did i say that i had it from mrhaze420??

Last edited:
@hello Mopel
Thanks for looking in my growdiary... it is a real honor:)
about who said and what... sorry maybe i misunderstood something.. my bad english.. excuse me:)

English seemed pretty good in the original post
@soserthc1
I tried to explain that... maybe I fail to understand perfectly the thousands of quoted dialogs here on icmag.

Anyway maybe it is not the core cut at all, maybe it is.. i wanted to collect some background info for making this topic a bit more colorful

peace HIdro

Green81

Veteran
Hidro, excuse me but i really think you have the real core cut of amnesia, this cut is unmistakable, whatever the story behind the cut, I thanks the canna gods or people that created this strain, and amnesia seed plants look nothing like this cut you have.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
@soserthc1
I tried to explain that... maybe I fail to understand perfectly the thousands of quoted dialogs here on icmag.

Anyway maybe it is not the core cut at all, maybe it is.. i wanted to collect some background info for making this topic a bit more colorful

peace HIdro

yea , so many stories on the inet. Fact is that i didnt get it from mrhaze420. :)

yea , so many stories on the inet. Fact is that i didnt get it from mrhaze420. :)

Thanks for the input Moppel.. anyway Im happy u looked in.. and hope u will follow this round also.

And of course I deleted the false part.. thanks again

Last edited:
Hidro, excuse me but i really think you have the real core cut of amnesia, this cut is unmistakable, whatever the story behind the cut, I thanks the canna gods or people that created this strain, and amnesia seed plants look nothing like this cut you have.

thanks Green81, im happy u like it:)

Latest posts

Latest posts