What's new

6k watt kush grow

Adrift

Veteran
hell ya! looks like u scored some nice genetics forsure, i like the way the fire og looks, along with that Camelot! happy growing :)

PNW_grown

Veteran
HARVESTED: Camelot Kush, Tahoe Og, Fire Og all @ day 63
PICT0051-4.jpg

PICT0052-4.jpg

PICT0053-4.jpg

PNW_grown

Veteran
CAMELOT KUSH
PICT0092.jpg

PICT0091.jpg

FIRE OG
PICT0090.jpg

PICT0088.jpg

TAHOE OG
PICT0086.jpg

PICT0084.jpg

PICT0083.jpg

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!
PROPS TO:
CALI CONNECTION w/ the TAHOE, and LARRY OG (NOT SHOWN)
DUTCHGROWN SEEDS w/ CAMELOT KUSH

turbo14

Veteran
Good lookin buds man!

What kinda yield are ya expecting? Plants look super healthy. Gotta love PBP.

turbo

Nice job man!! How does the chamelot smell and taste? She looks tasty.

I have been growing the tahoe for a while, and im not saying your tahoe is not tahoe but looks different from mine. You know, the same plant can look totally different grown in different enviorments.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
all those OG's look great. good job man. How many plants were in there? and what size pots?

any idea on the yield? anything you want to change?

enjoy!

PNW_grown

Veteran
Good lookin buds man!

What kinda yield are ya expecting? Plants look super healthy. Gotta love PBP.

turbo

Well, so results are in... I pretty much averaged at least 6oz per plant. Put me at a little over a lb. per 1k watt. I'm pretty happy. PBP is my new drug of choice haha.

Nice job man!! How does the chamelot smell and taste? She looks tasty.

I have been growing the tahoe for a while, and im not saying your tahoe is not tahoe but looks different from mine. You know, the same plant can look totally different grown in different enviorments.
Sierra, do you have the clone-only Tahoe OG? Up here in Washington state, I cant say I've seen a great example of a "TRUE" Tahoe OG. But who knows :thinking: Been told by another grower it looks/smells like his Hawgsbreath... It looks/grows like a kush in veg, and looked like a kush in flower, the smell just reeks, like I mean REEKS!!! Unlike ANY OG I've smelt.

all those OG's look great. good job man. How many plants were in there? and what size pots?
any idea on the yield? anything you want to change?
enjoy!
I am running a "collective" garden here where I COULD run 45, but I always run out of room, and this time was left with 19 beautiful ladies... 3 gallon basic black pot, pure coco coir. Going off what I know I weighed correctly and fully, I got 6 oz off a fire OG which was my lowest yielder... So i did alright ;)

PNW_grown

Veteran
I believe it usually is caused from a Potassium deficiency, but I really don't think that's the case with these. I could be wrong, I am no pro, but I think it's a trait of the OG's, more specifically the Fire OG??? I can't remember if that's a Tahor or a Fire shot...

Seedlin

Dude those buds get my eyes red just lookin at em! Fantastic grow....Ok got a question I haven't seen anyone ask here and maybe I'm fukkin up but, these places that sell clones, how much do they cost? I live in a state where that shit ain't happenin and I just might need to make a road trip. I'm a new grower (indooor) at least and I want the best, so why not go where you can get the best. I'm gunna order some seeds from somewhere and hope I don't get burned, but it might be worth burning some gas a few vacation days and drive west for clones. Advise????

i ran the soil bloom version in soil and ime it was aweful, i went through the bottle before my plants were finished and i needed to add micro from the flora series of gh nutes just to keep them green, 20ml per gallon for shitty performance compared to say 5ml of floranova bloom is too costly, your buds look great here though, much better then mine came out, i was really bummed on pbp for soil.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
IC Mag Site Policy - Terms of Use (TOU)

7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning

Latest posts

Latest posts