What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

64 legally growing your 6 with children in the home?

Havent seen any language about this. I have a daughter that comes in to town every couple of months and i have my grow in a locked basement that can only be accessed from the outside.

Anyone have any info on if this is cool or not? Thinking about just heading down to boulder county sheriff department and asking them.

G

greenmatter

Havent seen any language about this. I have a daughter that comes in to town every couple of months and i have my grow in a locked basement that can only be accessed from the outside.

Anyone have any info on if this is cool or not? Thinking about just heading down to boulder county sheriff department and asking them.

i think you are absolutely positively 110% within your legal rights FWIW

so what does the X say? and does she live in colorado?

Seems if one can brew beer/wine with minors around that growing this Medicine would be OK also.
Given your locked and sealed from accidental exposure I think makes it even more acceptable, (in my book).

Would be interesting to hear what local law enforcement has to say on this...

mg

i think you are absolutely positively 110% within your legal rights FWIW

so what does the X say? and does she live in colorado?

the x and my daughter live in michigan. Problem is the x is crazy..like really not all there so i need to have all my shit together and legal. Gonna run in to the sheriff department this week and ask em.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if your grow is legal and locked away from acidental discovery you will be fine. you also can not smoke in front of them if you want to cross all your t's and dot your i's.

G

greenmatter

the x and my daughter live in michigan. Problem is the x is crazy..like really not all there so i need to have all my shit together and legal. Gonna run in to the sheriff department this week and ask em.

the crazy factor always make shit fun ........

at least Michigan is "weed friendly". it would be harder for her to get a Michigan court to back her play if she decided to pull a bitch move than it would be if she was from Oklahoma,Utah, Florida and a couple other states.

the glass looks half full to me:tiphat:

if your grow is legal and locked away from acidental discovery you will be fine. you also can not smoke in front of them if you want to cross all your t's and dot your i's.

yeah not one to smoke with kids around...even when they arent mine. Friend of mine has Rob Corry on retainer, might have him ask for me. Ill keep ya posted on what the sheriff dept says.

J

Johnny Redthumb

r u really only growing your 6, or more? much more?

10k burnin and the ex reports you could be a problem, but only if someone else makes it a problem. is the daughter gonna find your shit? is this even a real issue?

Latest posts

Latest posts