What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600watt E&F K2 and bubblicous

J

jaw

The setup is a 600 watt 3x3 E&F with 35 Gallon Res. There are 34 girls 17 of each strain. They were vegged 8 days next time only give them about 4 days of veg. I feed them floranova hygrozyme and budwith Bcuzz bloom booster. I also fed them bud blood the first week. I will start feeding them big bud this week. the pictures are on day 18

i used some 4x8 sheets of styrofome insulation to build the box they have a glossy finish i like the ease of them. i used a 3x3 hydrohut frame to hand the lights from.

Last edited:

MoleMcHenry

Nice clean SOG you have, jaw! When and how did you prune for single colas? I ask because I'll be doing that my next round.

J

jaw

MoleMcHenry said:
Nice clean SOG you have, jaw! When and how did you prune for single colas? I ask because I'll be doing that my next round.

some of the lower growth was chopped last night. i plan on doing some more in a week. not all of the plants are single colas either. some of them branched up so im gonna let them go and see how they do, this is my first real attempt at a SOG, im hoping to average 7-9 grams per plant

tobaaaac

Your little ladies are looking super healthy. I've only used 400's and 1000's. I notice that you have that 600 in a batwing. How are the temperatures? How close can they get to the light? What do you do to control your temperatures?

J

jaw

i use a 4 inch vortex pulling air from the top of the box. temps average 75-83 down to 65@ night the box is located in a garage and it gets a little chilly at night. the light is about 10 inches from the tops of the plants.

i have some hydrofarm hoods but they are in a storage shed 2000 miles away, and i dont want to spend money on equipment i already have. so i used what i got on hand for now.

Last edited:

Toad

Jaw... looking good! Is your rez in a separate room? It looks like your table is actually sitting on the ground... is that the case?

Keep up the good work!

J

jaw

Toad said:
Jaw... looking good! Is your rez in a separate room? It looks like your table is actually sitting on the ground... is that the case?

Keep up the good work!

thanks for stopping by, if you look at the last picture of the syrofoam sheet you can see just see the corner of the res and table, my table sits about 18 inches off the ground.

Latest posts

Latest posts