What's new

600w Hempy closet grow

holy shit dude that is kickass looking. this is a neato bandeto garden. im deff gunna wach the rest of it.

Thanks a lot cheese, glad you stopped by and by all means stay for the rest of the show.

picture.php

here's a sneak peek at the new setup. :dance013: More pics to come soon. :woohoo:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Great work man. You really tamed those jungle beasts. Its interesting to note that you're back to single prong leaves now. :) The circle of life.

Seedlin, the 865 number printed on that bulb also denotes that it's a 6500k. This may be helpful if there's no k rating. You just drop the leading 8, and add two zeroes on the end. So for example, 827 would mean 2700k.

Best regards for the rest of the grow :tiphat:

Great work man. You really tamed those jungle beasts. Its interesting to note that you're back to single prong leaves now. :) The circle of life.

Seedlin, the 865 number printed on that bulb also denotes that it's a 6500k. This may be helpful if there's no k rating. You just drop the leading 8, and add two zeroes on the end. So for example, 827 would mean 2700k.

Best regards for the rest of the grow :tiphat:
Thanks for stopping by Scrubninja. Setting up a scrog was definitely a good idea as you can see. Thanks for the good vibes, hopefully everyone is enjoying today :biggrin:

Tent is fully set-up and operational. I love that there's no smell now with the carbon filter and the inline fan keeps temps under control nicely. I can't wait for these to finish and then start the next round.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I need to get myself a better camera because my current one does not take good photos under the hps light.

Anyways they're all around day 52, one more week and I start flushing 4 out of the 5, looks like Tahoe OG needs to go longer. I will update with better pics once I can get my hands on a better camera for now here's a mini update.

picture.php

this was back when the tent was first set up around day 30 something.

picture.php

The Ultimate, smells fruity as ever and the buds are getting rock hard dense. :woohoo:

Sorry for the long hiatus, been busy with other things. Finishing up this run now, got everything but the Tahoe OG chopped. Everything else is in jars and curing at the moment. Averaged around 2 zips per plant with The Ultimate almost hitting 3. Yield is lower than I expected but my next run with 1k and better training will yield much more. Well to finish off this thread here's the pics :dance013:

picture.php

Vortex before it got chopped, she was the frostiest out of the bunch by FAR.

picture.php

Vortex being chopped

picture.php

Look at those lovely dark purple/black leaves

picture.php

Smells amazing too

picture.php

the 3-headed cola

picture.php

what a hempy bucket looks like after harvest

picture.php

roots are everywhere

picture.php

Vortex hash from bubblebags

picture.php

love a filled mason jar

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Hey Robo nice work, sorry I missed the show. I was just wondering what you thought about the hempy style? I know I'm not planning on growing any other way. Grow safe

Latest posts

Latest posts