What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w Cab Grow

etncrew

So whats up IC? I'm Growing in a cab because my mrs isn't down with a room right now, but i've since softened her to the idea with a stealthy design. Until that room comes into its own I'll continue rockin it in my cab, which has served me just fine in past grows.

so for right now i have 4 Purple Kush clones in the cab...they were vegged for around 4 weeks and they are currently on their second day of flowering.

Other than that my veg area is just a little cabit with some florous, a t5 and a 150w hps for when they get a big bigger. I have a Purple Kush mother, and a Northern Lights mom that i have to take some cuts from to get ready for the cab, as well as some C99 and soma tooth crosses, c99xsomatooth, somatooth x nycd, c99 x colombian.
just waiting till they grow up a bit more so i can take some clones and flower the first gen to determine sex

forgive my poor grammar and possibly spelling. i have been puffing on the last round of somatoothxnycd and don't particularly care to be grammaticaly correct at the moment :dance013:

hope you'll all follow allong

Pics to follow

etncrew

oh i guess i could post a result from the last round

picture.php

bengie187

First one to post.....Ill be watching for sure seeing as i wanna move up to 2 600.....my wifey as well isnt down with a true grow area....But she does say i gotta make the cab more steathy......hmmmm so my only ideas is a false wall somewhere maybe.....nice job on the last run btw.....A friend of mine just gave me a G or so of Purple kush very nice stuff

etncrew

ok so things are running along nicely, had a minor mag deficiency because advanced nutrients mother earth teas dont have any mag or cal in them and i was too dumb to read the label properly. watered with tap water which is hard as hell once, then switched back to the pure blend line of nutes which i have used in the past.

about a month in, have to count days on calendar to know exact day

confused

Nice etncrew. I run a 600w too, so I will be watching. Good luck with this harvest, last one looks tasty.

etncrew

thanks for stopping in confused and dodsknark! I'm by no means an expert grower yet, so i'm glad you'll both be tagging along :) I looked at some of your previous work and i'm very impressed dodsknark!

I recently took some clones off a couple of ladies, and put them both into the cab. they are just in 2L containers so i'm not really expecting much of a harvest i just more or less want to be able to sample the end product, to see which of the ladies i started from seed are going to be worth keeping. The two afformentioned ladies are a nycd x c99 and a c99 x somaooth. The c99xsomatooth i ran last round, and the results were the picture at the top of the page, so i'm hoping i get the same pheno!

the purple kush are rolling along, but soon the nycd x c99 is going to be A HUGE BUSH, its already like two and a half feet tall and is looking like its sativa dominant....eeeep!

i'll post some more pictures soon :)

etncrew

so i have been saying there are pictures coming, and there are, i just never seem to remember to pack the camera to the grow room. tonight or tomorrow i promise...purple kush is almost done, and c99 crosses are looking great

. . can you put up some decent photo's when you do get around to it, i'm a hound dog for photo's amigo, & i'm trying to work out wat your grow is like .. tanx . .

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Looking sick ETN as the usual. Nice to see you still rocking the crosses I made. Where did you get the PK from, looks really good.

etncrew

final dry weight of trimmed buds from first two purple kushes was 70gram. wasn't expecting a big yield as they were only vegged for 3 weeks, and pk sucks for yield in the first place......

now they cure....still have one more PK drying, and one more still going in the cab, gonna let it go 76 days, which is thursday, then more trimming.

cab is full again of c99xcolombian, c99xsomatooth, and nycdxsomatooth all vegged for like 9weeks....gonna be a VERY full cab in about a months time :)

pictures to follow

etncrew

obviously no pics followed. sometimes im just horrible at keepin up with picture taking. by the time i've put my work in, i've totally forgot about snapping pics. sorry if anyone was waiting, although i doubt there was big demand.

Got some Northern Lights in the cab. Clone gifted from a friend again. after it finishes i'm gonna shut down the flowering cab, move moms to a safe location and get a new furnace put in my house for winter. soon as that happens cab will be full again.

etncrew

ICMAG CONFESSION!

I haven't been putting in the work necessary and have had some shitty results lately!

Cab is back up and running and new furnace is in!

I NEED YOUR HELP ICMAG!

Latest posts

Latest posts