What's new

600w 4x4 tent blue dream scrog in drip to waste coco coir!

Scroggy B

Nice grow log, Steve. I'm in the beginning of a scrog grow in coco DTW, in a 0.9x0.9x1.85 tent with 400W. Gonna get a camera and start a log, so wish me luck =)
On my last grow of Cheese in scrog, in soil, I flipped the lights much later, when the canopy's coverage was 90-95%. It did indeed cause some trouble, and probably lowered my yields and/or quality.

Disobey

Do you need a card to purchase those or are you in a free state? Man you must be stoked every time you visit a dispensary! :)
I think they were 10 bucks a piece. They have all sorts of strains, different every time I go. They are fully rooted in a solo cup ready to transplant. It's very convenient! And yeah, I'll definitely be having a blue Christmas this year ;) I actually toked some up last night. A bud had broken off a couple weeks ago and had been drying. It's some really potent stuff, I'm psyched! This hash should be a real hit!

Yes, you need a medical recommendation from a doctor. I love visiting dispensaries and trying all the different strains. I am very lucky to live in a state where this is possible. The state legislature is trying to remove dispensaries and medical home grows now that recreational pot is legal, hopefully they receive a lot of backlash from the public and their measures fail. Until then I will be taking full advantage of my legal ability to grow my own medicine.

Final weight in the jars: 13 ounces of herb, 12 grams of full melt bubble hash and 4 grams of finger/scissor hash. Not a bad haul after all, it just seemed short because the buds were small.

Here's a picture with the herb all jarred up. Each of the tall pasta swing lock jars holds 3 Oz, I only weighed those ones, the rest wouldn't fit on my scale and I didn't feel like measuring the other 3 jars, so I'll never know how much it actually ended up being, just eyeballing the other 3 jars I'd say there's another 3 ounces or more, so I am thinking I hit close to a pound,maybe a little under, maybe a little over. Either way, a helluva Christmas in store for me. And it might not be the strongest (I cut it down when the trichomes were 70-80 percent cloudy, no amber), but it's the exact kind of high I adore, a high energy sativa that lasts and lasts. No couch lock at all (which was my intention when I chopped at 70-80 percent cloudy) and while there is a ceiling, it's a pretty high ceiling and I didn't like it very much when I reached it, haha. So yeah, I am very pleased with the strain and the yield. I'm not very pleased with the bag appeal, since it's so many small buds. Also wasn't very pleased with it taking 5 days to get it all trimmed. It's kind of a catch 22, there is a lot of bud, but it's small and needs a lot of trimming. Whereas growing SOG or just a normal grow, I'd have huge colas that weigh a ton and are easy as shit to trim, but less of them.

I haven't decided yet if I'll run a scrog next time around. I still have time to figure that out.

Update:

I actually did end up weighing it all out because I had so much. I took my extra to the dispensary to get rid of it. I kept 8 ounces, gave away 2 ounces and brought 20 ounces to the dispensary. So in total it was just under 2 lbs.

Attachments

• 20141220_202858.jpg
    20141220_202858.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts