What's new

6000w Ultimate Strawberry Diesel: "keep it simple"

watts

ohms
Veteran
yup his clone came from a pack of ganesh's ultimate strawberry diesel. I think bobblehead or someone found it. Ganesh lost the male strawberry diesel and hasn't made any since the original release. A lot of nice phenos to be found. I got 4 packs. Just haven't had room to pheno hunt.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy schrews...:) i been lookin up Adjust a wings...average price..$200 (large wing) for a peice of aluminum and a socket...wow :dunno:

are you up n runnin?

I have two ...we both live in the same town (basicly) and we can never get our act together for me to GIVE him my old wings lol,,Schrews I'll be back 8-7....HIT me UP BRUDHHA and a BRUDHHA will hook U UP!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outdoor USD

Outdoor USD

Here is the outdoor USD I am running in 15 & 45 gallon smarties, the 45's should be about 20' tall when their done LMAO!

picture.php

about 30 hardening off we have them ALL planted in 10 gallon plastic bags....

picture.php

Yesca73

kool thread ill be watching. I dont see the USD listed for sale only the strawD f3. does any one know the difference between the two ?

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
kool thread ill be watching. I dont see the USD listed for sale only the strawD f3. does any one know the difference between the two ?
It's my understanding the seeds won't be released again, may be wrong... I believe it has to do with the instability of the cross, or lost access to one of contributing genetics.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Arminius is correct. It will not be released again. It is a plant that had good genetics when grown from seed, and it was a single seed. So it is clone only.

watts

ohms
Veteran
Ultimate Strawberry Diesel

Lineage:
Ultimate Amnesia 99 x Strawberry Diesel

Ultimate Amnesia 99 is:
Amnesia 99 (Cinderella 99 x Amnesia Haze) x Ultimate Moonshine (Legends Ultimate Indica x Blue Moonshine)

Strawberry Diesel is:
Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel

Here is a particular pheno grown by member dybert in 2010:

picture.php

picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hi everyone sorry for the lack of updates (no internet). I have been taking pictures an cant wait to share them with you all ...

Werk 6 of flowering and It is shaping up to be an amazing harvest...

Arminius

Veteran
Hi everyone sorry for the lack of updates (no internet). I have been taking pictures an cant wait to share them with you all ...

Werk 6 of flowering and It is shaping up to be an amazing harvest...
Really interested in your pictures, my USD just completed 6 weeks yesterday, and it is easily my best run yet. I plan on taking them to 11 weeks, and am almost giddy about the swelling, that just noticeably started. The smallest popcorn at the lower laterals are the size of golf balls, and the tops are filling in and should end up the size of beer bottles...

Arminius

Veteran
USD Week 6/11 Complete

USD Week 6/11 Complete

Since Schrews is being stingy with pics, here is my USD with 5 weeks remaining...
picture.php

picture.php

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Arminius i think our plants are at the same stage of flowering, Probably within a few days of yours. Swellage is intense.. Been sprayin neem and Pyrethrum so.... no pests or mildew for once!

Arminius

Veteran
Arminius i think our plants are at the same stage of flowering, Probably within a few days of yours. Swellage is intense.. Been sprayin neem and Pyrethrum so.... no pests or mildew for once!
7/3 is the day I flipped to 12/12. You planning on taking them at 10 weeks again? That extra week really makes a difference in the finished product in my opinion.
Been more proactive on sprays myself, fucking mutant mites, and PM that is an expected experience... Going to keep spraying for another3-4 weeks just to stay on top this time...

Mister_D

Veteran
I might suggest you boys try one of these for your pest issues. Spraying is so overrated :biggrin:

Stationary greenhouse fogger. Order one at your local hydro whore shop, if they don't carry them. Or on the interweb. Holds 2 gal. of your choice of pesticide, and dispurses it in a fine atomized mist over every inch of the room. Basicly turns any pesticide into a bug bomb :biggrin:

Edit: These can be equally used for foliar sprays :good:

picture.php