What's new

6000w E/F grow: Mo' light, mo' crystal!!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
lookng great man... my girl likes to help me garden too, maybe i can get her to do it naked by showing her ur inspiring pics :)

bay area? 707? peace out neighbor

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya girl looks good in those shorts. I'm taggin just for her pics.

Good lookin grow. Lotsa luck to both of you.

MARLO

T

TylerDurden

Damn daddyhaze, you have an impressive setup and a bad ass chick. Wish I could find a
girl around here who wouldnt be freaked by someone growing weed LOL. You got a sick
lineup of strains too man. Everythings looking good man, I think Ill grab a seat for the
rest of this.

Mr. Durden :joint:

T-type

1 gallon grow bags, thats awesome, don't think i have ever seen that...
Keep it up man.
Quit posting pics of the wife, you making me feel like a perv

A

arcticsun

daddyhaze said:
Thanks guys, Im doing my best and getting lots of help from friends and the wife...
Sorry T.... I take pics when I feel like it, and usually thats when shes naked... haha... Nothing beats naked farming, and really.... what more could a guy ask 4? Just hope to inspire the rest of the ladies out there to be open free and natural! also I like lookin @ boobies.

haha i love you man you cracked me up. hahaha think i might have to inforce a non-dress code in my growroom. my shiny white ass might scare the girls tho.

some words about your plants and setup. it is looking like it is a pro-build room tbh, or built by someone with a clue definately. not hard to see that you got green fingers, and everything under control. very nice, clean and orderly set up, and the scrog looks pro aswell. i must say i am very exited to see how this room looks in a coupple of weeks.

here is just a budshot of some love potion #1, in day 22 of flowering :D since its a while still until u got budshots inc in your thread here
65642IMG_1306.JPG

ill settle for some butt-shots tho haha, nah kiddin.. but i love the free spirit mood u guys keep, very liberating :D much peace and light bro

G

Greyskull

TrimPro = super fast chop time & quality trim.

Have you guys used it before?
Hey badugi did you see snagglepuss' ghetto trimmmer he's tyring?

A

arcticsun

daddyhaze said:
Nice shot of the Love potion ARTICSUN! I grew LP#5 in the late 90s early 2ks, loved her, second only to my old GREAT WHITE SHARK. Cant wait to get the TRIMPRO! they look so sexy in the shop! imma get one soon... DIY trimmer.. ha! Although, I just met a guy with 25k and he uses the salad bowl majik tirmmer thing..... to each his own, but I like quality!

TRIMPRO you say, gonna look into that, the trimming is killing me. thanks :D

A

arcticsun

i looked, and i saw that it was gooood

the trimpro
trimpro.jpg

wonder how much i have to pay to get one of these up here to desolate city :chin:

oh the LP#1 btw, this pheno is out of some seeds bought around 2K0. its leaning on the G13 side of the pheno's, we wanted a santa martha lemon pheno initially thats why we got it, but this turned out to be the keeper.
yields huge, and has a sweet smell like roses. very pop with the ladies actually.

edit: funny you should say second only to you great white shark. the great white would be closely related to this elite afghan clone we run around here locally. im spamming these pics everywhere sry if you've seen them, but came to think of the great white so. and im very close to cutting them started flushing alrdy.

afghan indica local favorite clone, very likely out of one of the early 90's cuts of sam the skunkmans IBL afghan landraces. day 40 hydro run.

day 51, yesterday.

cured nug from an earlier soil grow, toking this right now :joint: :D

peace guys

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
dh

very inspirational i like ur style much props tight setup u got som ill strains goin

im very interested in these strains as hp n pk r 2 of my fav strains eva can u tell wats the lineage on the purple hash plant?

also the lineage purple hawaiian kush?

is it to much for a 3 bedroom house to run wit 6000 watt setup is this safe ?

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

Charg5152

Sweet setup man. Just read through the thread and you cracked my ass up a few times. My wife is a member of the nude gardener club, well nude everything club, but if I broke out a camera my ass is grass. Enjoying the thread man!

G

Greyskull

those are way better than the gay ass michelob ultra orange flavor beer we have in the fridge. ick

A

arcticsun

daddyhaze said:
Nice! Imma big fan of the GWS, 50 day, monster yield, easy to grow, she really got me through the early years. Im thinking about running some shark shock seeds if i can find them! I hear she just like the old GWS. But alas.. so many strains so little time.. Dont know where your @, but ANYTHING can be gotten ANYWHERE given the right amount of dedication. Be well my new friends, hope your holidays are looking bright!

hehe mate im so far away you wouldnt believe it, im actually in the arctic... but dedication we got that in plenty around here so you are absolutely right :D no probs. id love to run the shark shock some day, but got some clones coming my way of some very nice WW from amsterdam seed co. hope that one will supply me with prime quality hasj like the afghan there.

edit: lol by the way i found your opening line in the thread worthy of a quote :D ... hellye ill second that! :rasta:

Last edited:
P

Purple_trees

yo daddyhaze.. Sweet grow.. Very clean setup. Would love to see some up close shots of the SFV OG if you got any. I got got that strain and wanna see what i should be expecting. Thanks man! will be following this

Latest posts

Latest posts