13 S99 X Chem DD
2 Dutch Passion Orange Bud
1 Black Indica
1 Mass. Super Skunk
2 Dabney Blue (1 mom)
1 UK Cheese (mom)
1 The White (mom)
4 "X" Cheese (1 mom)

Planting them in Pro Mix BX with added chunk Pearlite.

3971MidPlanting.JPG

I line the bottom of the space with plastic.

3971PlasticLiner.JPG

Here they are all done. Get used to this space girls, you're gonna die here.... :muahaha:

3971600DoneYum.JPG

Now it's all clean. This is what I'm left with...

3971DoneClean.JPG

New mom list...

3971MomList.JPG

Have to take cuts from the UK Cheese before I flip the light, so as to keep a mom, for now anyway...

3971FloweringMoms.JPG

I won't kill you all with 10,000 veg pics...

I'll check back in after the flip.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Nice man, looks like you had fun playing with dirt there haha.
Im from NE too :headbanger: I've never smoked the MA SS but see a lot of people around here growing it, I had never even heard of it until I was reading on here one day.
Anyway, best of luck :rasta:

Mackawber

Where do you get those gray planters

Where do you get those gray planters

I like those gray colored square shaped containers you got. They look like a good solid 5 gallons.

Where can we get those things at?

M

moses224

What size container did you step up to. I thought there where 7" square in one photo but they all couldnt fit under the light? Or are you trying to? Thanks

really diggin ur set up!what type of lamp do u have over ur veg and what r u useing under them on that last shelf?really like that lamp. how many square feet r u useing??great job keep it up!!hey listen i sip lean and take alot of xanax so if i forget what thread this was message me with the info-looks really nice again

really diggin ur set up!what type of lamp do u have over ur veg and what r u useing under them on that last shelf?really like that lamp. how many square feet r u useing??great job keep it up!!hey listen i sip lean and take alot of xanax so if i forget what thread this was message me with the info-looks really nice again

AOMF - Another NE grower says high - great strain list you got going! What sized pots are you going to keep your mothers in?
Your black pots look like the 6 liter rose pots i just started using. I can get 25 in my 4x4x7 Sunhut with some breathing room but i'm still playing around with 3 gal sq pots for some of the bigger plants.

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
we've talked about this before art, but that is quite the roster you got there!

*pulls up seat and grabs a beer and a bowl*

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Thanks to everyone interested in this thread!

Rob - Thanks for the well wishes. This is my first run with MSS so we will see what she can do!

Mackawber - These are the actual pots that I have. 6.5L. But they are a Dutch company I believe. Here is the website. http://www.bato.nl/cms/publish/content/showpage.asp?pageid=951

moses - I made no change. They are 7" square pots. I fit 25 under the 600.

Hydrofarmer - Thanks man, we might as well be honest to them. We fatten them up like goose to kill them...

bosshoggin - Thank for coming in. I am using a 600 watt Future Brite digital ballast with a Value Brite 6" air cooled refelector with glass. RIght now I am vegging under HPS, but I plan to get a Hortilux True Blue 600 in the next day or two if I can afford it. Lay off them xanax. They'll fuck your life up!

Old Yeller - Right now, I am 'recycling' my moms. Flowering the large bushes and starting a new mom from a clone... So my moms are in plastic party cups. I'll let you know what I put them in when I do a transplant. I am actually comtemplating what container to use for my moms as we speak.

freedom - Good to have you. Hopefully, it's a good show.

dontsteponthegrass - I'm going to whittle it down to hopefully 5 or less "keepers". Can't keep everything now... :joint:

Gave them their second watering. 15mL Pure Blend Pro Grow (veg) per gallon of tap water. Adjusted to about 6.5ph. Temps are constant around 76-78 with the light on. They are still 'grabbing' the dirt.

I'll keep you posted.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
More info for your bulletin board...
Space Queen was the F2 release, that individual picked for vigor and yield- I don't care how freaking special the runty phenos are, I want more than a bowl-pack for my efforts!
BOG SourBubble was from the BX3 release, from Sacred Seed in Toronto c. 1995, picked for flavor
The cross on that BlueJay is the BOG Bogglegum, seeds from Kensington Market, Toronto, c. 2006, picked for structure and flavor
The Toxic Lemon was the Motarebel strain released by RushMan, picked for aroma and purpling
You should have fun with these ladies. Nice setup, you're gonna do them all proud.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Lovin the clean, simple set up with great genetics. I basically do the same thing with a 4 x 4 HomeBox but usually with a single strain sometimes two. One question, how is your ventilation set up? Thats the main reason i went with the Homebox, closet growing required cutting holes in the wall or leaving a door open and having light leaks. Thanks,

Looking good! i'll be here :rasta:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged bro!get down brotha another sweet thread in the square pots eh!i'll be kicked back right over here yo..peace -T-

That Girl

Dibs on the couch!

dontsteponthegrass mind if I hit that piece? :smoke:

That is quite a list you got there art! Can't wait to see how they all turn out!

That Girl

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Well, there's been a change of plan(ts).

The S99 X Chem DD I was loving sooo much all popped out balls galore on me. I hadn't started to flower them, but I am vegging under the HPS and I think that's what may have done it. Also, my humidity was way low for about a week. I'm thinking since it was from seed, it had enough in her to produce buds, but the hermie trait was in her and she turned into a boy. Even the clone I kept in veg looks to be a male now. Should I scrap her?

Unfortunatley, 13 of my plants were S99 X Chem DD and had to be removed. So I took the 6 Dabney Blue that were under my 250 vegging and gave them a new home. I still needed 7. I looked around. So now I'm flowering:

2 Mass. Super Skunk
8 Dabney Blue (1 mom)
2 Duth Passion Orange Bud
1 Black Indica
1 Bog Sour Bubble BX3
1 Blue J X Bog Bubblegum
1 Toxic Lemon
4 "X" Cheese (1 mom)
2 The White (1 mom)

And 3 more plants. I'll get back to you, lol. They may be a few more of strains already listed. I believe I listed all strain I'm gonna flower. Here's some shot. They've been veggin about 10 days...

I put smaller plants in the middle. Kept the larger on the sides for now. Trying to get them little suckers bigger.

3971Afterchange.JPG

3971BOG.JPG

Bushy ass Dabney Blue

3971Bushyblues.JPG

New much needed ultrasonic humidifier. They love that mist!

3971CoolVapor.JPG

I just watched Wall-E with my daughter. I feel like I'm putting the plant in the intibator... lol! Let's go back to Earth!

3971Dabney.JPG

I love this shot for some reason...

3971Differnet_angle.JPG

Mini double-pot sesh...

3971Doublepotwhite.JPG

Looking healthy to me!

3971leafygreens.JPG

Bigger moms on the outskirts...

3971moms.JPG

From above.

3971shot.JPG

3971Variety.JPG

Well, that's that. I'm going to veg a little more, maybe another week. And then I'm going to flip that bitch! I'll post some more photos at that point...

Hope you're enjoying your holidaze!

Gold123

Nice grow, I have a similar set up. Same size pots. I have 12 in a 4X4 tent. 600W & CO2. Using Biocanna Bio Terra medium. Current chemicals: Pure blend pro 30 ml, Hydroguard 5 ml, 3D third eye 5ml, Dutch master zone 5ml, Cannazyme 10 ml per gallon H2O. I'm at 58 days since cloning, plants are 28 inches now, plan to flip light next week. Creen crack, OG Master Kush RX cut and, OG Master Kush apothecary cut.
I'd add a pic but it won't let me. Click on my gallery to see my pic

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts