What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600 Watt Querkle Coco Project

G

guest5703

alright good shit man! I will have to stop by again shortly, because I hope you will take pics tonight! They gotta be lookin daaanky!!!!

707Corridor

Day 43 of 12/12

Day 43 of 12/12

Yeah yeah, so I've been a prick haven't updated in a while. Sorry about that. So here's the update.

Its day 43 of 12/12 roughly around apprx. 13 days till :smokeit (dontcha love the smilies?) I should start flushing at about or around Day 53.

Buds have been filling out nicely and have been packing on the weight the last week or so.

Here's A shot of the canopy
picture.php

An attempt to show you the purple on the buds
picture.php

Another
picture.php

My sorry attempt to show off the frostiness :joint:
picture.php

I just cant wait until these come down. Times like these I wish I had a time machine...but some hash oil might just do the tick tho lol.
:window:

G

guest5703

right on bro they look sweet! Love those edges on the sugar leaves, really gives this strain some cool looks. I'm sure the smell is out of this world now, good job dude! So how long does it have to finish?? You say you are gonna start flushing around day 53, so you must be letting them go til 60 at least? Right on, PEACE

707Corridor

Caligreen: Yeah man, the edges look like they got a tint of purple to em but they are covered in trichomes so I can really tell. :joint: The smell is a combination of grape candy/cherry candy fruity smell. The trichomes are at about 80-90% cloudy...and its only day 44 of a 56 day strain. I'm actually starting the flushing process on day 50 or so and will gradually flush her until day 57 or 58. I'll document how I flush when I start that process, I've got a good system down leaves a nice smooth tasty finish.

707Corridor

Day 50 Update

Day 50 Update

What is up fellow ICMag'ers!

It's day 50 of flowering of this Querkle.

The harvest window starts at about day 56...Right now @ day 50 the trichs are about 80% to 85% cloudy.:smokeit: Expecting about 1.5 oz each crossing my fingers.

Here's a pic of the canopy
picture.php

I always take bad pictures with my digital camera...Although this time I used the light on my illuminated magnifier instead of flash to get some better pics.
picture.php

picture.php

And one taken under the HPS
picture.php

I should start flushing sometime this weekend...sat or Sunday depending on what the trichomes tell me.

See ya guys in a couple of days. :tree:

Seed Buyer

Awesome....I was about to order some SubCool beans from the UK but I didn't know you could buy them in the states. Mind sharing where those cuts and seeds can be purchased?

G

guest5703

looking heady!!! Shit man those are gonna be ripe as fuck after you flush, they already look done! 1.5 oz from each eh?? What pot size you runnin? Seems like a sweet yield for a kind for that type of strain....Right on bro, keep up the good work!

707Corridor

MrBannaSlug thanks for stopping by man.

Calimed Thanks man. I should start flushing pretty soon because I just cant wait :xmasnut:

Caligreen I vegged in 1 gallon and flowered them in 2 gallon pots.

Seed Buyer Actually some Dispensaries carry awesome seeds here in California. They come from the breeder themselves which is cool. DJ Short does that same thing. I can go down to my local dispensary and pick me up some Blueberry in original breeder packs. Luckily someone bought some querkle seeds at the dispensary I frequent (Organicann) and they ended up dropping off a bunch of clones. Though they were 15 dollars each...they were on the pricey side of clones.

:window:

i would probably pay 100 for 1 good clone if i could get my hands on it, hows that for a price difference.

and start flushing lol!

707Corridor

Harvest Post

Harvest Post

So yesterday was day 61 and I took all the girls down.:tree:

Took a few pics of the one of them since they all kinda look the same haha. I was gonna take them down @ 58 but the pots were still very heavy and I wanted the medium to dry out more since I was chopping. the trichomes were 98-99% percent cloudy and 2% slightly amberish. All was flushed for about 3 days with a very very mild nute solution.

Heres the pics of the one of the girls...color wise the all looked like this.
picture.php

picture.php

I quickly converted my hut into a drying hut in about 10 mins. Went down to the hardware store bought me a 420ft(ironic) twine and tied me some lines in my hut for drying. Total cost of conversion? $3.00

A few pics to show you what it looks like.
picture.php

picture.php

I'll post some dry pics when they finish drying and I start to cure them.:pie:

a12

Nice grow and thanks for sharing! I have 2 querkle seedlings... hope they turn out good as yours...

Peace

Seed Buyer

707corridor....my buddy went into Organcann on my behalf and said they have at least 25 TGA Subcool strains in seed form. Thanks for the heads up!

Vegan

Acutally, I dont treat it like soil. I treat it like Coco but I get your point though...I like how to the naked eye my grow just looks like soil grow lol. With coco (hand)watering often is actually a good thing.But you probably know that. I'm watering every other day now that I'm in 12/12. Probably could water once a day. Watering this often would probably be over watering in the case with soil.

BuddinThe buds are swelling up. I'll post some pics tomorrow after I water them girls. Calyx and leaf tips are turning purple already.
:joint:
wassup loo;s like ya got it right ,,very nice loook on the buds

you could water once a day pending on the plant and its size..
i personally water once every other day justs till it starts to drip
..usaully i end up with a inch or two in the res..wehn i notice the res being wicked up i go to once a day..

agreed on the soil..:santa1:

G

guest5703

Right on dude, looks like a nice haul! Close ups??? Great conversion for only 3 bucks haha ;)