What's new

600 hps + 400 cmh Purp Stadium. Check it out.

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks AmberMan! I appreciate everyone's input here. I have over 3,600 views, and only 100 replies, including mine! lol that's 1 post for every 360 views. What's with that? Do people think the internet police are gonna come get them?

Seriously, a good job or a hey your pictures sucks mean the world to me. It makes me want to do better.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
heyas bro looking good ... the white speckling is a SCK trait correct? Im curious about that as Ive never seen a strain carrying this paticular trait.

bobblehead

Veteran
Yeah the speckling is normal for the grape pheno. :) Under normal light it's all light and dark green. My sour bubble does the same thing.

Strapped

Thanks for the detailed grow logs dude. I think a lot of us are learning along with you. How long have you been growing?

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Strapped, I've been growing for the past 4 years now, with significant improvements in the past 2. The first 2 I was really just learning, made tons of mistakes. I bought a 400, grew a few plants. Then one day I decided to pick up a 1k. I grew some big plants, and got robbed. Lesson learned. Tell nobody.
I got back on my feet, did a successful outdoor grow, and financed a new setup. I ran a 2k watt stadium, and I was pulling 1.5lb a lamp. It took me a year to learn everything I need to know to be able to pull that much. Sooo many mistakes made, but I did it.
Right now I'm limited on space, but as you can see I'm maximizing it. I think that once I smash the 2g per watt ratio, I'll upgrade. :)

bobblehead

Veteran
Straw D X ChemD bx1 nugs... I"m absolutely blown away with #4. The buds are just massive. #2 is a great plant also, but #4 is just sick! In the shoebox, 2 plants of #4 are on the left and 1 plant of #2 is on the right. All bud shots are #4.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
I found one of my old posts with this pic of 1 side of my 2k watt stadium... :) The original configuration, full of purp.
15177DCP_2282.jpg

johnny butt

Some nasty looking bud shots bobble! You get me all sticky and excited :dance013:

I'm real jealous of your veg room. Makes mine look straight up silly with my CFL's... I know where my next investment is going :tiphat:

Keep it up bro!
JB

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
umhh straw d x chem d looks so beautifull delicious bud man, should be a serious test!!!
also the garden looks so healthy ..enjoy bro!!

bobblehead

Veteran
Johnny Butt- Thanks for coming by. :) Keeping a veg room means my flower room is always full, even if my plants aren't as big as yours! ha ha... I'm only running 250w in there, so it doesn't even take much power.

Tex- Thanks for hanging out bro.

killerweed21- Thanks for the compliments. That Straw D is my favorite plant in the garden right now.

So a friend just gave me my first elites! I'm very excited. These include GDP, SR71 PK, and Sour Larry x Tahoe OG. Earlier in the week I also picked up AK47, Cheese, and Sour Diesel.

Now that I have these kush plants, I figured I had to do something about spreading them around, right? So I bought a pack of Krome's Kush IBL. :D Who wants Bobblebeans? haha...

I just sprouted 5 icon blueberry f3, and 5 ELE from Annac. My Sour Bubble Mix from 4:20 bean co hasn't cracked, so I scuffed them, and I'm crossing my fingers...

bobblehead

Veteran
5 more ELE, 10 FLT C99, 5 menage a trois x chemdawg seeds are all in paper towel... I only got 1 Sour Bubble Mix to crack. Hopefully it's a winner. Kush IBL should be here next week! :D

Still in the fridge, CSG SSSDH... I'm want to crack them, but I just don't have the space for more sativas right now!

angel4us

ICMag Donor
scrog material

scrog material

nice grow and some awsome genetics to work with!!!

i see the plastic screen material in back ground. never used it but used wire ONCE and found it to be terribly restricting and you really want some flex while training-to let them get long enough to put through next hole and not pop back. if your screen is rigid its really tough on plants . i make all mine out of nylon string line comes in all kinds of cool colors at hardware store. i make my own wood frames and string em up on about 3 inch grids .
personnally scrog is only way to go IF you have the veg time and room to spare/timing issues allowing also. keeps canopy uniform and when buds get weight they stay and your not tryin to tie em up or down... its better to get 55 medium colas than 4 or5 big huge ones up top blocking light and then getting light burns/bleaching.
sorry for rambling i just seen a post of yours from 4-10 where u mention screening.... peace keep em growin

bobblehead

Veteran
So I've been rather busy and haven't posted any update pics... I'll try and snap one or two tonight... However I'm taking things in a new direction now. :) I'm on to bigger and better things. I'm purchased a Homebox Seconds XXL. I got it for <$250 shipped, from bghydro. The only problem with it is that the inner lining isn't bright white like it should be. No problem for me, I happen to have a huge roll of panda film! So I'll prolly be starting a new thread soon, as soon as I finish figuring out what to do with all this space! :jump:

Oh, on a side note: Bobblebeans are under way! My first project, Grape Skunk F3 is underway. Mom got put into flower last night, and Dad is dropping the last of his pollen. :D He started spewing it in 2 weeks! I also have Sourbubble pollen, Chronic, and Sugar Cane Kush.

That's all for now
:wave:

THIS IS ONLY HALF MY SPACE!!! AAAHHHH!!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10

bobblehead

Veteran
This is what's going on right now... I'll probably be ending this thread soon (in about a month when everything finishes), and starting a new one for my tent.

Thanks everyone for coming along for the ride. I've learned a lot, as I'm sure you have too...
attachment.php
]
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 10

bobblehead

Veteran
My lamp cords arrived today! So I wired my flip/flop... :) So excited! I was short a wire nut, no big deal... I'll be picking that up tomorrow when I'm getting ducting to vent the new tent.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 15

Shugyosha

Very nice set up you've got there. That's my first time seeing a stadium grow put into practice and I must say that looks really cool.
Keep up the good work bobble:)