What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 minutes Medical marijuana

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks for the link, and fuck that fagget talkin bout feds need to step in and we supportin the cartel, dumbass mothafucka live and let live u bitch.

GET MO said:
...fuck that fagget talkin bout feds need to step in and we supportin the cartel, dumbass mothafucka live and let live u bitch.

Check yourself. You shouldn't attack with no "ammunition" as well, the hatefull speech is unnecessary. Especially when you're unable to spell and or properly communicate your hate.

Last edited:

thatguy

Dude, that minister obviously has no info on the market newer than the 80's.

What dispensary would carry mexican pot? Just an assumption, I'm from the east coast. But for real, imported hash? Makes no sense.

All the best,
TG

T

TwistedRemedy

import hash is mostly from humboldt and surrounding counties but im sure sum of the stuff on the counters for sell in the city "sf" has traveled many more miles than you would belive, besides all the heroin and coke has to be brought from sum far east country but im not sure is hash is worth the move all the way unless hidden in a shipping container or smuggled by a airplane flight attendent or stuartest like in the movie blow lol

hamstring

Veteran
2cents

First off glad to see MJ in the spot light we need to talk about it so whether we agree or disagree we are at least discussing it main stream not just sites like ICMag.

I think the piece points out many truths and bias also. Although I would agree that the doctors are handing out scripts to people who may not exactly comply with the original intent of medical MJ law what they neglected to say is the same applies to all the other phamra type drugs also.

If I see any real positive for our community from the piece it's that MJ really needs to legalized and therefore better controlled.

What does control mean probably the same as other drugs like alcohol. You are free to make your own beer or wine or whiskey but to sell it you must have a licensee and pay taxes on it. Even though most of us have the ability to make our own alcohol we chose not to because it’s so easy to purchase and the same would go for MJ. Anyone that disagrees should take a look and see how much of their food they could produce urban environment or otherwise but choose to go to the local grocery store. I am one of them that prefer the convenience even though I believe we would all be better off if we bought our food that was grown locally within our community and the same goes for MJ.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Green Wizard said:
Check yourself. You shouldn't attack with no "ammunition" as well, the hatefull speech is unnecessary. Especially when you're unable to spell and or properly communicate your hate.

Unable to spell? Cuz I dont feal like articulating my mofuckin words on an online forum? Sounds like someones offended.... my bad, how bout this.....
FUCK that ASSHOLE, when someone who doesnt understand the concept of medical marijuana hears what he has to say they will most def look down on the whole scene. He is NOT for the cause, so he need ta keep his godamn opinion to himself, he's givin marijuana a bad rep, FUCK that fool.

That better sensa-wizard? Didnt hurt ya fealers this time? Its ok.... just dry ya eyes now...

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
GET MO said:
Unable to spell? Cuz I dont feal like articulating my mofuckin words on an online forum? Sounds like someones offended.... my bad, how bout this.....
FUCK that ASSHOLE, when someone who doesnt understand the concept of medical marijuana hears what he has to say they will most def look down on the whole scene. He is NOT for the cause, so he need ta keep his godamn opinion to himself, he's givin marijuana a bad rep, FUCK that fool.

That better sensa-wizard? Didnt hurt ya fealers this time? Its ok.... just dry ya eyes now...

We'll leave the spelling alone, because you're right, it doesn't matter, this isn't an English class. However, the hateful speech does need to be toned down, especially in a thread like this.

Documentaries and news outlets have quoted members of this site, and more than once. So now you have a thread with a major, respected news show in the title, and bust out with your g-homey drivel. Think they'll miss that? Think that won't draw the producer and researchers opinions?

You have the potential to do just as much harm to the movement as the ignorant individual you're upset about. Think about how your speech would sound when put in the phrase "On a major internet forum for marijuana, one poster expressed his opinion on our first show. He had this to say..."

Say what you want quoted when you speak in the medical forum. This is not the place for the hate filled crap, this forum is the place for clear, concise opinions and facts. A resource for those wanting to learn about the benefits and facts about medical marijuana, not knee-jerk vitriol and baseless statements.

Your post would be much more appropriate if you countered his ridiculous opinions with facts, and well spoken, clear, concise statements rather than 'FUCK that ASSHOLE'

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
NiteTiger- I gotcha point man, I dont HATE the guy, he(the reverend) just made me angry. Ima leave it alone tho. Peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts