What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 minute tear down

G

I just go some more info on the whole thing.
They had been watching this buddy of mine for a couple of weeks or so. This buddy is a motorcross guy that runs around with alot of undesirables (if you know what I mean) and one of them got popped and then dropped on him.
I had been running around with him the last couple of weeks looking at bikes and trading all kinds of "interesting" things for bikes and parts. No biggy do it all the time. This time though they already had a line on my buddy. So Saturday they decide that is the day for a take down. They get my buddies wife leaving the house oh and get this she has been forging scripts for pain meds and anti phsycotics from the doctor office she works at. She had a script pad with her in her purse. What an f****** idiot. I had no idea.
I got the call that your next (meaning me) from another freind of mine on the local PD. Having recieved this call before it usually means you have 10 or less minutes to do whatever you can to minimize the legal pains that are coming. I told my wife to take off. So, I immediately ran and chopped all the plants (15) off at the base and stuffed them into big trash bags, disconnected ballast, disassembled ducting, fans, light mounts, timers all in a mad crazy rush.
Now I have to get rid of it. So, I walk out to the street, I figured if the little ninja guys grabbed me I was sunk, but nothing. So I grabbed the bags tossed them in the car and off to a remote dumpster. What a bitch, killing my babies.
Went home cleaned up, called my wife, and sat on the couch and got pissed off more and more by the minute.
Today is Monday and nothing at all. So, hopefully I skirted the storm at this point.
So, I will be on the down low for a little bit till the dust settles a little bit. But not down for long I don't think I can make it very long without growing something. Maybe I will focus on tomatoes for alittle bit or something.

Tell no one about your growing efforts, it only leads to problems.

Thanks for all the support

Texas KId

G

Paranoia is a Mother Fucker.........

In february I saw a meter guy checking the power meter outside my house 2 times within 1 weekend.. I shit my pants and harvested early and cleared out my space. Nothing ever happened, but that was a stressful time for me for sure !

Tex let me know when your startin back up I'll kick in some of my ladies to get ya going again

Sharp_Pain

G

Thanks SP

It is a bitch.

If it were only legal. One can dream.

Texas Kid

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
oh tk.... i am so sorry ~

i know how much you enjoy growing and how important it is to our medical well being.

my head is full of good thoughts for you and your honey.

pm me if you need anything sent to you that may help get you back up when the time comes as i will be around (ic is my 2nd home).

G

It gets better my freinds.
I talked to my buddy that got popped in person today to see what the whole story was. Apparently the people that live next door to him got into a domestic dispute that rolled over into the street. the niebors called the cops and when they arrived the guy jetted into my buddies back yard. So as the police are trying to round him up the see an open back door and assumed it was the house of the guy they just caught. They take him through the house to the front yard and boom find a grow op. going full tilt. They are not even in the right house, had no reason to be in that house, but because they mistakenly stumbled accross it...jackpot. The cops then went to my buddy and his wifes work (she is a nurse) and arrested them both on the spot for possession of 4oz to 5 lbs a felony in Texas and a $10,000.00 bond. Took all his equiptment and all the cash he had. He's a top mechanic and makes killer money anyways, but oh well, it's all the cops now. They couldn't find any baggy's or scales so he is riding the claim that it was all for personal use, which it is. But damn, a felony possession charge because your neibors are f****** fightin like fools in the street. That sucks.
Then once they had him that gave them an excuse to scroll his caller ID and question everybodies name on that list. It's the KGB, lookout.

So, I scrapped my whole operation and my freind is facing time because some jerkoff and his wife get into a fight next door to his house. It makes me so mad I can't stand it. Now I am all paranoid about starting backup again soon for fear of some fallout from all this bullshit. Or maybe on on some "Double Secret Probation" list somewhere and they may pop in when ever.

Oh and if you live in the Dallas area or anywhere for that matter listen to this. The cops said that they are watching 2 or 3 of the hydro stores and tagging anybody that leaves with significant grow supplies(rocks, tables, pumps,lights, etc..) to do further investigation on. They are some sneaky bastards so watch your ass. It's shame that in a "free" country we have to sneak around just to buy gardening supplies.

I'm thinking about doing a full blown large scale tomatoe,lettuce, or strawberry grow at my house. Go buy a ton of supplies(lights, tables, nutes, etc..) at the hydro store and be all in the open about it just to see if they will jack with me, only to find out I am growing fruits and vegitables.HaHa. The cops around her still may whip my ass, who knows.

It just goes to show, that you can be as stealthy and cautious as you want and it still my not prevent you from getting popped by the law because of some stupid shit you had nothing to do with.

Thanks for all the support

Texas Kid

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
there could be a little light for your friend

there could be a little light for your friend

i'm no lawyer but it sounds to me like with a good one your friend could get all of this thrown out...
a motion to suppress all evidence seized sounds like a very good possibility. after all, what reason did they have to even enter your friends house. if they had already caught the neighbor outside then they entered your friends house illegally. without a warrant or probable cause everything they seized would be inadmissible.
like i said, i'm no lawyer but i would suggest your friend look into this possibility
especially since he's looking at a felony record for this

Last edited:
G

You are correct Beans

Eventually, after all is said and done and paying a lawyer a pile of money, he could get all his equipment back, but what a fight.

Ultimately, all the siezed evidence/equipment will probably be suppressed but, your still on the cops list of people of interest. That is the real bitch of the thing, you never know when they decide to check in on you.

The whole thing sucks. His wife lost her job and liscence as a nurse. He still has his job only because his boss is pretty forgiving toward weed stuff in general.

All for some hick beatin his old lady up out in the front yard. Crazy world we live in.

Texas Kid

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
talked about panic

talked about panic

same thing happened to me about a year ago, my grandfather owns a dumptruck and runs it out of his own garage on the back part of his property. Well we had the full setup, 1800 watts, 16 beautiful ladies about 3 weeks from finishing. Well my aunt had just ended a relationship with some loon job she was seeing for about a year, well this loon job had apparently had seen our grow and called my aunt saying he was going to call the cops. She called me and the killing began. all my ladies, lights, everything.. was either was gone. I took the plant out into the woods behind the house hoping nobody would see, and the equipment was packed up and taken to my girlfriends house. Well the cops never came, and I lost all of the buds to mold and rot. OH WELL just part of the game I guess. It still makes me sad thinking about it. and my condolences go to you tex.

G

That's the game we choose to play when you grow over here in the states Sunny.

I was suprised how sickening the killing process was. I litterally felt sick. My babies. I get really attached to my plants I guess. I sat there with a little hesitation but in the end it was.....chop ...chop.

What a bitch

Texas Kid

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
talk about being depressed try killing 16 beautiful girls 3 weeks from maturity, I am depressed most of the time anyway, and it wasn't just killing the plants that bothered me, it was knowing that I was going to have to go with out my beloved medicine for at least 4 months. :(

G

Sunny
I had one plant that was at 65 days I was going to let it go another week but had to chop down on trash.
But get this, my wife gets really depressed about this one plant because she had been involved with this particular plant from the beginning. So the next day she makes me get it from the trash and move it to a place to dry and harvest. Gotta love that, she doesn't even smoke that much but gets damn attached to my plants.

Oh well just a little down time for me. I think I have just enough stash to get me through a month or so but not much longer.

I just keep gettin angry about the whole thing

Texas Kid

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
good story, at least you lady shares the love of growing with you. I am fortunately to have the same. That love will get you through the dry times. . . . . hopefully!!

G

That herb gets me through the dry times of love.

I love all my girls.

I guess each make the other tolerable.

Texas Kid

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
lmao

lmao

Texas Kid said:
I love all my girls.

I guess each make the other tolerable.

Texas Kid

hahaha thats too much tk
i hope your lady doesnt browse these these forums or you might be needing to order some lifesaver.... hehehe
pain relief ya know;)

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
yeah, i notice

yeah, i notice

i was reading the thread by TGNEEDED where you listed the strains you had. kinda chuckled when i saw it because i knew this response was coming.

That's always shitty to hear the news of a fellow gun slinger having to hang up his spurs. I've done it myself my friend, and I can assure you it's better safe than sorry. I'm sure you know that and it still doesn't make it any easier. Had I not chopped them (10 Flo females in veg. under 1000w), I would be in jail right now....no question. There will be other grows.

I think the idea of doing a grow or two of some tomatoes sounds great. Maybe even in the process you could have an mj plant or two thrown in the mix...hidden of course. If you get through one of those and the leo is truly watching your ass for this crap, then something should happen. When it doesn't and you start up again you won't have to be paranoid about it. Good luck and stay safe.

Forty

G

Thanks for the support and input Forty

Your are correct, there will be other grows.

Tex