What's new

6 X 600 HPS

GirthDogg

Looks like a nice setup, but I have to agree with the others about the temps. They are waaay too high. That setup in the gallery pics looks great in terms of amount of light, but those girls are showing signs of heat stress already. I can only imagine what might happen if they get bigger and get ever closer to the hotter area near the lamps.
You definitely have the light power to make the mentioned "fat" girls, but with the temps super high, you'll run the risk of developing very airy, loose buds instead of your desired dense nuggets. You might even yield less than if you had only 4 600 watt lamps in there. I'm all in favor of monstrous amounts of light, but that does you no good if the temps are through the roof. All factors need to be balanced, and temp is a critical one.

Just an observation, but hey, do whatever seems to be working I guess.
I hope you prove me wrong. :smoker:

ithruxix

Choofa said:
But Im having no probs as is so why change ?

True, but running stuff in tents simplifys most things.

For instance, exhausting hot air. It is so much easier in a tent than in a whole room.

Then, with growing in tents you can walk in the room where the tent is in a dark period, and get around without stressing your plants.

just IMO of course.

Choofa

Hows it going I pulled 4 P from the grow around about 3 weeks ago now ,I was a little dissapointed in the harvest I was hoping for a little more than 4 ,But hey what can ya do ,I think I stressed my Babies out a little to much which stunted there growth somewhat ...

Cheers

bingobango

Ah well better than nothing.At least you learn more for next time,got any pics of the final buds?,here's some hashberry i'm smoking

bingobango

Cheers man,you have a fairpile there :jump: Funny how stoned you can get when you harvest and dry a grow :muahaha: long live the buds

my last chop,10oz off six clones not bad me thinks

Murphle

It would really suck if someone recognized that tattooed wrist. Might wanna photoshop that too. Grow looks great!! Nice job! Those buds look nice and chunky. My favorite kinda girl'z.

ithruxix

Murphle said:
It would really suck if someone recognized that tattooed wrist. Might wanna photoshop that too. Grow looks great!! Nice job! Those buds look nice and chunky. My favorite kinda girl'z.

Said it all, great sum up.

Latest posts

Latest posts