What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Connoisseur & 1 Karma diary

Stizo

Veteran
Yo. Popped connoisseur 1. Chem D Madness - Chem D clone x NH21 x MML Male (Nevil Schoenmakers Grail Project).10 seeds regular
2. NL5 Haze F2 x Chem D Haze Male (Chemdog Haze project).10 seeds
3.Chem G (Chem D Madness - Regular souvenir project).10 seeds regular
4.Chocolope F2. 4 regular seeds
5.New York City Diesel x G13 Haze x Chemdog Haze Male. 4 regular seeds
6.Dirt McGirt. 4 regular seeds
7. Karma Genetics Headbanger. 18 regular seeds

Chocolope, Dirt McGirt and the Headbanger lagging behind.

Mh/HPS lights. Organic soil grow.
Looking through for keepers. Maybe keep the odd male if they look like studs.

Attachments

• IMG_2266.jpeg
    IMG_2266.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2263.jpeg
    IMG_2263.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 66

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what a great selection , very similar taste buds to me by looks of it.
Guaranteed several keepers females with that selection of strains and several Males to.
Look forward to the show

Stizo

Veteran
Gave them a microbial tea today. Cool temps here so not taking up tonnes of water. The chocolope, dirt mcgirt and headbangers are mostly lagging and some are downright runty. All the others are looking nice and vigorous. Runts may be thrown outside if they stay small. I can get away with tiddlers outside.

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpeg
    IMG_2280.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2279.jpeg
    IMG_2279.jpeg
    430.4 KB · Views: 68

Maria Sanchez

Big run. Interested in how you'll select.
Do you like to take them all to full flower and test, then select?
Or will you be culling all the way through?
How much space do you have for fully flowering ladies?

Stizo

Veteran
Big run. Interested in how you'll select.
Do you like to take them all to full flower and test, then select?
Or will you be culling all the way through?
How much space do you have for fully flowering ladies?
Thanks for asking. Will grow all out. Test all flower and evaluate which is best taste, high and structure of plant. Ideally one of each variety will be kept for different purposes and desired effect at different times of the day.

Stizo

Veteran
Chem G plants are flyng. Chem G is a GMO Diesel clone 2, Intense gas pheno x Chem d Madness Male.
Little runty Headbanger pic. Initially looked like it was on it’s way out till I gave it some microbial tea, then it burst into the tiddler it is now. Keeping coz you never know.

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpeg
    IMG_2305.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2304.jpeg
    IMG_2304.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2303.jpeg
    IMG_2303.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 73

Stizo

Veteran
Plants getting sexed. Got a full 1.4 x 1.4 x 6 tent with femmes I cherched. That tent has 14 plants in final 15 litre pots. Got 10 cherched femmes waiting to be potted up in another tent and around 12-14 unsexed that I am donating to a friend who I’m teaching how to grow. All looking good so far. Keeping an eye out for pests and disease. Some great root sytems on the Chem G plants. The Nl5 Haze/ChemD Haze staying short in veg. Didn’t know which way they were going to go. Another week or two of veg and on in to flower. Peace out.

Attachments

• IMG_2358.jpeg
    IMG_2358.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 65

Stizo

Veteran
Took clones of the 24 plants I’m running in two tents ahead of flipping to flower this weekend. All need to be finished at the end of May as have a trip planned. Also have 11 plants waiting to be cloned and flowered in a friend’s tent. So 35 of the initial near 70 beans were female. Good return there. Pleased about that. Onwards..

Attachments

• IMG_2420.jpeg
    IMG_2420.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 61

PadawanWarrior

Took clones of the 24 plants I’m running in two tents ahead of flipping to flower this weekend. All need to be finished at the end of May as have a trip planned. Also have 11 plants waiting to be cloned and flowered in a friend’s tent. So 35 of the initial near 70 beans were female. Good return there. Pleased about that. Onwards..
Are you sure they'll be done in time if you flip them this weekend? That only gives you 11 weeks at most. Nice selection by the way.

Stizo

Veteran
Are you sure they'll be done in time if you flip them this weekend? That only gives you 11 weeks at most. Nice selection by the way.
I hear you. If they need longer, I’ll let them go longer. Won’t be around to keep an eye is all. Am away for 10 days and have left plants for 11 and they’ve been fine. It is exponentially warmer at that point but plants take up a lot less water also at that point so should be fine. I hand water you see. Thanks for the concern. Appreciate it.

Stizo

Veteran
Nice mishmash of growth here. Lots of spears and some OG single stem plants. Nice big fans leaves. Retaining nitrogen well. A few pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2580.jpeg
    IMG_2580.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2581.jpeg
    IMG_2581.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2582.jpeg
    IMG_2582.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2583.jpeg
    IMG_2583.jpeg