What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 autos * 1200 watts * 4x4 tent * 3 gal containers * organic soil mix

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Nice shots but... 1200w for 6 autos?!? Sounds overkill to me, fill the gaps with more!

Peace

=K

blackone

Veteran
Wicked:) I agree with Krull it's probably not the best use of the light but you're definitely getting the most out of each plant.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good man!

A lot of light, but surely can't be a bad thing as long as temps stay good.

Would either have used slightly bigger pots or crammed several more plants in to maximise the space/light though

Keep the updates coming as you're getting to the fun part now :)

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
You are spoiling those autos.
Nice!!!
Gonna a along if you don´t mind.

Hay Pa Ted... The 6in fan scrubber set full tilt should work well with 2x600hps! Nice growin holmes!!

AlexTrebek

Really nice grow,
Amazing that you can aircool with your scrubber that effectively, you must thank the cool winter temps for that!
Nugs are gonna be solid as iraq!

Lol did he get banned or delete his account?
I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.

Prob. deleted.

Wish I saw this sooner as I have something similiar, approx. 10 auto's that were under 2 x 600's, zI light burned them burned them though so here's them under the 1k, I find stressed plants like MH so much better, once the photoperiod plants on the right get bigger I may rearrang e & have 1,600 in there

picture.php

Yes, I'm really just going to hijack this guys thread & turn it into my own........

OP- I'm stealing your thread, if you have a problem come at me bro'

Anyways these little things are rocking away, back under the 600's, I am pretty sure they are diesel ryder, I was gifted the seeds from someone I don't have much contact with so I'm not 100% on that........

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Realistically I'm expecting 10 zips, I'd begin to doubt my 'yield estimating abilities' if I got a gram less than 7, and I'd throw a party & wave my hands in the air like I just don't care if I pulled an elbow, hahaha, yeah right.