NYCD G13Haze x OG G13Haze freebies
Seems kosher to me

Alien Cookies F2 = GSC (Forum Cut) x Aliendawg F4

Limited drop.
Could be the next clone only right here

Last edited:

10ftGanja

They are gone!
Don't think they will be available again.
Jaws Gear.
They were going to use an Alien Cookie male for the GSC bx.
Don't have any more info.
There were 9 m/f plants to choose from for the F2 cross.
The alien cookie F1 male "smelled like cookie dough"
We'll see whats what.
I have a Candyland male - GSC(Forum) x GDP(Kens)

10ftGanja

6/9 Vs GH 3p

6/9 Vs GH 3p

Homies, this is the showdown of all showdowns!
Bigger than Lakers Vs Clippers or Dodgers Vs Angels.
6/9 full strength with Liquid Koolbloom boosts once a week... Cant exactly do the rez schedule with perpetual
Final finish with the powder
Vs
3 part with liquid koolbloom as directed
Final finish with the powder
Both will have the micro reduced per GH 3 part schedule just to equalize the two formulas.
The winner advances to showdown vs 6/9, no boosts and cutting the micro as directed.

Ive been underfeeding with my past experiments.
They will get whatever EC the recommended dosages are.
The test subjects will be 4 bubba plants that just went in. Ill take their pic later tonight.
Ripped a lower bud from a wifey just putting one of them in the room last night.
Tonight will be the first and second day of 12/12

Last edited:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
I ran the 3 part in soil for years, it kicked ass. Only problem I had was I never could add boosters without at least tip burn, even when I went way weak on the boost. Maybe coco would be different or if my environment had been more dialed in.

10ftGanja

My homies swear by 3part feeding schedule in coco.
I might run out of my liquid koolbloom during the test and have to replace with 3-4 ml of the bloom bottle. Same thing.
Not much pk in the 3 part schedule without the boost

DJXX

Veteran
Got my gear
View Image
NYCD G13Haze x OG G13Haze freebies
Seems kosher to me

Alien Cookies F2 = GSC (Forum Cut) x Aliendawg F4

Limited drop.
Could be the next clone only right here
hey buddy...you will love the Jaws Gear...here is a lil teaser pic. Even though its not the greatest pic you will get an idea of the trich bomb she is...i have 25 more paks of Jaws in the vault...his gear is epic...just insane...can't wait to see what you get from those...DJXX
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
yeah there was more purps in the last two weeks...and with the new nute regiment it will be even better...that pic was at 5 weeks i think...i was pheno huntn and ran a lil plant and now that she is the keeper pheno i will run a big one in her own 3 gal smartie...when pheno huntn i put 3 in a 3 gal...i am sure she will do better by herself with 2 months veg...ck out Jaws...at his "Lab of Jaws" at that other site...DJXX

10ftGanja

Hell yea!
Lets hope I get a purple doughy one out of the 5 I popped.
Didn't see much purple in his pics tho.
All the info I have about the alien cookies is from that thread.
I follow your thread, but lost track of all the crosses!
Didn't realize you had these until we talked the other day about it briefly.
Hopefully these weren't stuck in a hot truck for too long.

DJXX

Veteran
i kept two phenos the one in the pic which is more Aliendawg and one that was about 50/50..but both are worthy...i only got 5 and got two great ones...be peeking for sure my brotha...you will have Forum, Lime Forum and GG#4 soon to compare...DJXX

10ftGanja

My bro told me the forum yield was shitty, but Ive seen people kill it with that cut!
Looks like that lime is a yielder tho!
I was thinking there wouldn't be too many 50/50 hybrids in the F2.
Did you get his F1's?
I saw he gave some of those out as testers, but said he was being stingy with the F2's.
The AD f4 sounds killer tho!

DJXX

Veteran
for me the forum's yield is small but that girl is special...you will see..i only have a single 600 and no gas/co2 so i am not for yield...i am a pheno hunter...i don't need tons of hamburger but a filet mignon is for me...its all about quality not quantity for me...you will see how special she is...my buddy with 1000's get great yields from her...there wouldn't be as much hype if she wasn't an elite in her own right...DJ

10ftGanja

Damn, just realized.... I don't think the PK blasts are meant to be used for multi feeds a night and Im told that my homies use plain water once a week according to the GH 3 Part schedule... I don't want to do plain water so I don't know how Im gonna run it.
If I see any burning at first I might skip the boosts on the second feeding.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Well when i boost using 3part u gotta cut ur base in half add ur boost n work the base back up... works great...
Anyone that says forum yields great is exaggerating to say the least.. lol... whats ur boy pullin under 1ks? max ive seen is 1.5-1.75 lbs per n thats a perfect run. Most get 1-1.25... the frost n smoke is fantastic though... as dj said she is a special girl worth runnin but unless u can get a much bigger ticket run her for head only..

10ftGanja

So you don't use the boost everyday as directed?
My homie just keeps mothers cuz all he has is a tent without climate control.
He just told me I didn't want the forum because of yield.
Probably just trying to hold out on me though. The herb is bomb.
1gpw would be kosher with me.
Just after some bomb somke!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ya i boost everyday from wk 4 or 5 depending on strain till flush .. working the base up ill im giving them full boost n full base... for example wk 4 im at 1.25 ml per gal of green 2.5 of micro 3.75red with 1.5 tsp of moab... i also cut my other additves in half... wk 5 id go up a ml on everything ... upping the moab as long as the plants take it .. wk 6 the get full strength n tsp of moad... depending on how they look i cut the green n go to 6/9 towards the end of the wk and also add some powder carboload n occasionaly high brix mollasses as they finish the flush hard when they get a good fade out comes the axe...

10ftGanja

I came across a bottle of cal fluid for my pen and decided to check things out... Turns out my pen was off by a few points!
Recalibrated and vaped some hash and got to thinking... If my pen is off, whats up with my measuring cup?
Anyhow... Check your measuring cups for accuracy. They are probably made in china!

DJXX

Veteran
i am getting ready to clean out a closet and start another flower spot...one strain non-perpetual...may a Glue room with woven scrogs...i will have a perpetual spot cause i love harvesting one or two once a week...a lil more complicated to keep up with but it'll be the testers multi strain room...DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts