What's new

6/9 & A Pinch BayBay!

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Oh I'm barely employable, so glad the sour makes up the difference !! We'll jus keep pushin em along homie!

picture.php

cannacultural

Just thought I'd post my latest observation - the 3gal fabric pots were giving a run off upward of 2.0EC, which didn't scare me, but thought worth keeping an eye on. Plant looking fine anyhow. But as the fabric pots dry quicker, i've been feeding more often. And have been doing so at a lower EC for the past few days around 1.0EC and it's now down to around 1.8EC which is at the maximum I'm thinking they'd want to be at. And the 3.5gal plastic pots were sitting happy at a 1.4 EC with feeds every second day at about the same input EC (around 75% dilution for me).

So I think my schedule will adapt to this:
Fabric pots watered daily around 1.5L at about 1.0EC (50%)
Plastic pots watered every second day, around 2.0L around 1.4EC (75%)

Either way, all plants are just fine and growing heaps. Noticeably each day, tucking under the net. Shibby

Coconutz

Veteran
Here are some swirl S1s that Im giving a chance to replace my Tahoe. There are also a couple of Larry's here. Two others are not in the pic due to maintenance.
View Image
This is my clone game.
I take cuts and stick them Here. They are off to the side of my T5/T8s, not under them.
About 7 days later I just put them under the light on a veg plants pot.
View Image
Those are mostly og & pre98 bubbas. The bubs turn into these monster bushes!
View Image

Bubba - Shes about to explode during the next few weeks!
picture.php

I only have 1 Larry left from seed and I dont know what the fuck her problem is??? Tiny buds!
picture.php

These Tahoe seeds stink!
picture.php

picture.php

I think my Tahoe clone is a bit confused from being cloned during flower a few times in a row...
picture.php

I have no idea what week any of my plants are in.
Ill have to start keeping track somehow if I want to take this growing thing seriously...

Coconutz

Veteran
Tahoe & Larry clones just put in earlier this week. Im not sure if this pic is Tahoe or Larry though...
picture.php

New WiFi just put in
picture.php

OG!
picture.php

Coconutz

Veteran
Havent used this room without co2.
My previous rooms were nowhere near this dialed.
Co2 is set to 600 and floats 600-1200. Probably around 800 on average. Its on a timer and turns off 2 hours before the lights go out.
The first two crops were without enough pressure on the regulator and the co2 was over 2500ppm most of the time.
I added more pressure and the fucking thing froze...
With a perpetual the co2 is tough to manage... Id like to keep it lower and more consistent.
I dont really want the plants getting too much extra co2 during stretch or ripening.
Everything runs smooth in the veg tent without added co2. When I take the plants out of the veg tent they fucking explode!
The lights are left back while they get used to it.
You can see that they are just in the middle of flowering plants. Sometimes Ill put them on a crate after a day or two.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Ya I plan on going perpetual as soon as soon I figure out coco, blumats and these 5 strains I have. I don't know what strains I have, they all came from cashcroppers here who are too stoned to remember names.

Coconutz

Veteran
Method 7's homie!
Maybe now that I can actually see in the g-room I might start writing stuff down.
I dont do much training so I have to put the plants where they can get in where they fit in...
There are some 600's and 1Ks in there.
Oddly enough my biggest plants end up under the 600's because they can put it on the glass.
picture.php

picture.php

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
No notebook or white board to write things on? lol

masking tape - sharpie - pot. date/strain name - you can use solo cups and cut them into make-shift tags - you could tape paper tags onto the pots.

Couldn't you just organize your room and put your plants in order by their ages?

that bubba looks :canabis:

Vktech 100pcs 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-type Tags Markers Nursery Garden Labels 6$ :chin:

They all have their own number on the cups and pots. That's all I need to know which ones to kill if I don't like them.

Coconutz

Veteran
The Larry was just harvested for compost.
Its clone was already thrown out a week or two ago.
There are still2 other Larry clones in flower though.

Coconutz

Veteran
Luckily I didnt really fully remove the crap from the package.
The hose attachment was so flimsy I couldnt even get that thing together without all kinds of obvious leaks.
I had a roommate who had a much better one than this piece of shit!
SPT is on my shitlist

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
lately ive been using these packs of brightly colered zip ties of about 8 or so different colors. i zip tie them according to a nemeric color code i have written on the wall but essentially clones come from mom of the same color tie. if im running seeds i use the ties for the pheono number and i also have multiple colors of electric tape i use for variet in the zip. zip em above first node so they dont get buried and i dont have to worry about the dreaded lost tag.
No notebook or white board to write things on? lol

masking tape - sharpie - pot. date/strain name - you can use solo cups and cut them into make-shift tags - you could tape paper tags onto the pots.

Couldn't you just organize your room and put your plants in order by their ages?

that bubba looks :canabis:

Vktech 100pcs 6 x10cm Plastic Plant T-type Tags Markers Nursery Garden Labels 6$ :chin:

Coconutz

Veteran
Shalom!

Shalom!

Tomorrow will be her first 12/12.
She was fed some azamax yesterday and got a spray of spinosad today.
I put her under the T5 a couple of days ago to get her used to some stronger light.
The T5 has to be replaced with a T8 while this heatwave is cooking us.
She seems to be upset I let her sit in a 100 degree garage!
The rest of the plants in here seem fine...
picture.php

There are always other girls willing to take your place biatch!
picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
any of you run jacks with the same style of feed as the 6/9? im picking up some this weekend plus calnit. to give it awhorl because of the price and i cant really see a difference.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
help plz

help plz

12k BTU or 10k BTU for a total of 1200 flowering watts - and 175 mh + 96watts of T5 x2

THANKS!

I'm leaning 10k for 270$ or 300$ or a 12k for 350$.

I think the 12k will be over kill - my room is small and a 5k btu unit is perfect for my sized room.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
over kill would be a stretch between 10 &12 its good to go a bit over kill to a point, beleive me when you figure out you need more and youre already invested in almost enough the price point will be the least of your worries. i underpowered a grow with ac by abou 10-20 % and when i got a new on to add i was happy to add some overkill.

Coconutz

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=95259
Your setup is hard to calculate though.
I probably wouldnt run an AC for 1200W.
What are your veg/flower temps now?
With T8s you could probably get away without any AC at all with your setup.
If your electricity is billed on TOU you should be running your veg overnight too.
90F is fine for veg and 80F should be kosher for flower if you can keep RH around 55-65%
You want to make sure the AC is sized properly so that it doesnt overcool and it constantly runs enough to remove the moisture in the room.
Im planning on buying 3 of the smallest window units I can get from la casa de pot.
1 for my drying room and 2 for the bedrooms.
Also dude... Dont blow a fuse or anything...
You should have like twice the amount of flower space than veg space, not the other way around.
Veg doesnt have to last forever... Your room cant handle monster plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts