What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5XAcapulco Gold (Barneys)

Well, I just harvested barneys pineapple chunk like 3 weeks ago and I just could not resist the fresh pack of Acapulco Gold seeds.
60cmx60cmx160cm tent
HLG120 + 2 DIY leds (pulling another 50W together)
5 fresh barneys farm Acapulco Gold seeds.
one bucket of about 50-60 Liters. 90% garden soil, 10% compost. 2 table spoons osmocote. seeds are planted in the edges and the center, so each seed get about 15cm radius of no other seed. and the bucket is 40cm deep.

where I live growing one plant is manageable if you get caught. It's still extremely illegal but as long it is one plant you can get away with probation or sometimes even only warning. more than one plant and you risk much more. that's why I planted them in the same pot.

here we go again!

photo_2023-08-05_19-40-12.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This should be interesting growing an Acapulco Gold in a micro grow. I'm going to ride with you and thanks for posting. Keep us posted.

splinter7

i am running AG bc1 from Colorado Sativas. I am 3 or 4 weeks of veg with no training yet, but it still looks manageable. i have a 6ft tent on this one, but usually i squeeze my stuff into a 5 footer with 1.5ft plants. looking forward to seeing you wrangle that thing

Latest posts

Latest posts