What's new

5x8 room, vertical cooltube w/ scrubber

hey, anyone have any suggestions on what i can do with this room?

i want to hang my cooltube vertical, rather than horizontal, but im just trying to figure out how i can attach the carbon scrubber to my fan + cooltube.

i would like for the fan to draw the air from the room, through the scrubber, then through the cooltube and then out of the room, but this plan requires the cooltube to be facing horizontally.

any ingenious people want to help me come up with a design like this so that my cooltube can be vertical, yet still have the scrubber attached to it?

the undertaker said:
i read somewhere that hanging your light vertical doesnt allow as many lumens to escape and allows better light penetration.
I don't know what you read exactly...but it sounds like someone was referring to the fact that a bulb within a reflector, over half of its light is reflected light that gets to the plants, which are probably in a 'flat' garden...all on the floor or on a table etc...
Reflected light is weaker than direct light coming straight from the bulb.

If you position the bulb vertically, and have no reflector...you can now position plants all the way around that bulb, using the full 360* of direct light that is emitting from the bulb...so no "escape" if you will, or reflected light.

Search the various vertical lighting grow threads and it will make sense I'm sure.