What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5x5 w.o.w questions

thewhitekingtut

i would like to do pretty much like marlo did in a 5x5 tent, line the walls wigth fencing and train upwards. i have two questions , will a 1000 watt hps bare buld be powerfull enough to hit the walls of the 5x5 if hung in the middle, and what number of plants do you reccomend to comfortably fill this space. Thanks in advance, i greatly appreciate all the extremely knowledgeble members on this site and have already learned so much.:tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I run a double stacked 1k setup in a 5 X 7 room. The 1k is perfect for it.

If you are running a single bulb use 6 to 8 plants. With a double stack bulb set up run 4 to 6 plants. With the double stack the plants are grown taller and will be wider and therefore you will need less of them.

If I were to do a wow setup I would try to angle the corners screen. If you dont they will get shaded and not produce anything of quality.

Best of luck and remember next time you can do better if you screw something up.

G

I concur with Ichabod Crane about the corners. I get away with it by training branches to/past the intersecting wall, or put a plant in a corner. Plant count will probably be 6-8.