What's new

5x5 Love Machine

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like shits going according to plan.

How bad did those nanners get ya?

Sure is! For my second time around - this is awesome - and I'm learning many valuable lessons.

Last night I forgot to mention - how bad the pollination is, its bad.

The huge Blackwater OG #1 plant had many seeds developing - surgically removed - xacto knife.

Some of the cushs have seeds forming and that random plant - guilty! The random plant is seeded up n down - culprit for sure!

I'm kinda upset - but this is still some DANK weed. Funny thing is there are a few plants that have either different structures and the seeds are invisible - or they haven't been pollinated... Cush #11 - Cush # 5 - Night Terror OG - Blackwater OG #2 - and a few more cushs.

I also caught the Blackwater OG throwing out nanners - and it fox tailed. Don't call Advanced Nutrients and listen to Andy - scumbag liar - full strength Advanced is ridiculous - stressful to the plants - and a waste of good nutes.

Once again - learning curve - Now I have a good feel for how I like to feed with these nutes during flower. And I figured out my flush style.

Got off work early today - gotta grab the harvest gear from Home Depot - but I been drinking and I don't play dat.

:wave:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 40 Week 6

Day 40 Week 6

Random Hermie Faggot :biglaugh: Never again running unknown genetics not from a breeder directly.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 40 Week 6

Day 40 Week 6

My Favorite!

Night Terror OG

Better pictures harvest time - hopefully will have a SLR

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flush - Flush - Flush

Flush - Flush - Flush

Everyone - every single flowering plant - flushed.

Final Phase - un ph'd water.

Round one of flush complete - Round two t-minus 1 hour.

From now on for the rest of my flowering garden I will be feeding un ph'd tap water.

R/O system soon to come. Quality water is #1 - good investment.

Its day 41 week 6 on the calendar - but honestly its already been week 7 - maybe even 8 for the first ones to show sex. 14/10 isn't a good light regime.

Anyways its all gravy up in dis bitch.

Chopping some plants down in 7 days fa sho and I'm 100% running hte blackwater for 14 days of flush - I want that purple stuff ;)

Red stripes are fucking good and that og kush hermie - super lemony tasting shit that is going to be part of a huge trim/larf mix for some BHO :D

fun times coming up.

Soon to come - pictures of each plant on its own with good lighting - black background. Lets see how the colors change on these - they are all very green.

Of course dry weight - cured shots - and more shenanigans later on.

Attachments

• 2013-07-21_22-59-01_273.jpg
    2013-07-21_22-59-01_273.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-07-21_23-00-00_844.jpg
    2013-07-21_23-00-00_844.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-07-21_23-01-55_469.jpg
    2013-07-21_23-01-55_469.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-07-21_23-01-26_773.jpg
    2013-07-21_23-01-26_773.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2013-07-21_23-01-18_23.jpg
    2013-07-21_23-01-18_23.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-07-20_22-41-38_846.jpg
    2013-07-20_22-41-38_846.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2013-07-21_22-59-19_639.jpg
    2013-07-21_22-59-19_639.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2013-07-21_22-59-09_405.jpg
    2013-07-21_22-59-09_405.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013-07-21_22-59-13_788.jpg
    2013-07-21_22-59-13_788.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-07-21_23-00-14_497.jpg
    2013-07-21_23-00-14_497.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 11

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heerrrrrr oooowwwwwww????

heerrrrrr oooowwwwwww????

Wheres the love ICMAG!? :shucks:

Fucking drop mad love in other peeps threads - only got one real homie returning some love.

So.... FUCK LURKERS.

All those pussy bitches who won't post on a weed site - but will sit and drool over it. Nice to know the governments fear tactics have won and seriously scared off everyone from something that should be open and free!

Anyways...

Got a DSLR camera - SHITS ON mother fuckers!
Super sexy macros - better lighting - cool effects - I fucking spoil you lurking pussies.

One plant probably getting chopped - I'm antsy - but its bout that time - purple leaves - and the frost is outrageous

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:peacock: Turkey lurky, lurky!

I know, its a peacock.

What ever happened to Tribalseeds, anyway?

lol! Not sure about Tribal - I defriended him due to his attitude and stance on certain things.

Where ever he may be - best wishes.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cush x OG Kush - Green Crack OG

Cush x OG Kush - Green Crack OG

Day 49

Cut 3 plants down - all late flower hermies. The 3 plants will be BHO. They were weak and definitely not phenos I would keep or run again based off the bud production.

I have two phenos - one is og heavy and the only one of its kind - wish I could of kept this plant - the other is green crack heavy but has some subtle influence from the og and theres a couple of good examples.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green Crack x OG Kush - Cush OG

Green Crack x OG Kush - Cush OG

Continued - this is the plant I thought I was going to harvest - its turning purple so ima let it really get dark

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blackwater OG

Blackwater OG

Had a few more tiny herm spots on the big one. It just started to purple - the smaller one is beyond frosted and its ahead of the big one - better genes but I pruned/shaped it too much thinking it would stretch more.

reluctant to run the 3rd blackwater. I'm not down for nanner searching.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
General Update

General Update

Day 49 Week 7

I hope you all don't mind the macro photos - Im learning and practicing - my first real attempts and I can't manually adjust the lens/focus on this camera so it is what it is for now.

The Camera I got to borrow sure is epic. I wish I had more gear for it - like a tripod really haha. I can't wait to get my own DSLR - thats my treat/present to myself this year.

So the plan is to let everyone purple the fuck up. I doubt the Night Terror will - but the Random plant is purpling up nicely - the black water just started.

I'll probably let the rest run till next weekend - then start harvesting and use the closet to dry so its dark/controlled. The 3 **** rags are hanging in my bed room - but not in the dark :(

No random photos or OG kush photos.

SLHxMM are on their 4th nodes - a couple are getting big fast!
The Cali Connect Randoms are showing some heavy indica expressions - might just trash em -
The Jack Diesel Survived and is growing - it looks smaller than the others because the cotyledons are practically buried in the coco.
The Hyan Pom Purple is looking good - hoping for a chick.

Going to clean the closet - get a new floor in there. get the lights back down and switch one to MH for some veg action. Dry in the tent at that time if a few still need.

Need mason jars and a vacation

EDIT : forgot to mention I'll be testing some of the Caliente Kong for Alien Dawg - stoked!

Latest posts

Latest posts