What's new

5th-Grader Takes Pot to School, Turns in Parents

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
notice you hardly see anymore D.A.R.E. Stickers on automobile bumper stickers anymore? I think they have lost a lot of their support. Fifth Graders? Really? i know "friends" using hard drugs by 6th grade. D.A.R.E. just taught me, if marijuana wasn't harmful, then they are full of crap!

I remember flushing one of my parents weed and cigs down the toilet as directed by D.A.R.E. My parent even asked me if i saw it, as they were perplexed as to what happen to it. LOL I can laugh about it now, but im sure my parent was not happy with loosing there "dime" Bag.

SCF

monkeysee

You want to bite the hand that feeds you?
Time to make the kid a ward of the state, see how the little narc likes being raised in a series of foster homes.
Hah yup!

Little bitches like this should be raised in foster homes w/ the likes of Chester the Molester.

I

InvisibleEmpire

I didn't even realize he was 11, i for some reason thought he was 5...lol

Knowing that, they call the 'age of reason' 8 years old. At that age most kids know the fundamental difference between right and wrong.

In this instance, the kid damn well knew bringing in what he thought was drugs and turning his parents in would cause problems - he might of not known exactly what problems (arrests, imprisonment, fines, CYS/CPS gets involved, etc) would have occurred but he damn straight was old enough to know to ask his mom and dad, not go to some police officer at school.

It's a fine line because we don't know how this kid was raised. He could have been getting life skills from the school & the state, not his parents. Typical of most kids these days.

G

Guest3498

What a shitty kid...

How could you possibly do that to your own parents? Unforgivable...

Preacher

Fuck DARE. Before I'd reached the age of reason I would've done the exact same fucking thing had I known at the time that my mother enjoyed cannabis. It was shwag at ripoff prices (in a bit of irony, I'm the one who informed her of that later), and I was too young to even perceive the effects of drugs on her, but to my highly trusting brain that was incapable of reason, I thought of weed as more evil than the booze she was addicted to and equally evil to hard drugs that I now know steal people's souls like coke and heroin and meth (if you've never seen someone someone go through heroin withdrawal, pray you never will).

Once the age of reason is reached, I agree that it's pretty counterproductive. Around sixteen or so I realized that cannabis is really pretty nice. At the same time I realized my government's been lying to me. Ha. I guess I can thank DARE for that about like I can thank my step-mother. Both things proved to be a serious long-lasting mindfuck that did more harm than good but thanks to these things betraying me I'm ridiculously well-informed about cannabis history/law/politics as well as the joys of sexual sadism respectively. I believe anything bad that happens to you is okay as long as you learn something significant and positive from it.

Children will believe any falsehood that's presented from a respected authority figure in a way that at least has the illusion of sounding logical. I did in many ways I'm ashamed to admit. May those who exploit this for the greater suffering of the human race burn for it.

(by the way SCF I've memorized that Leary quote in your sig verbatim and it may well have been the wisest thing ever uttered by a human)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would not think the child knew she would be removed from her home for turning in her parents unless there where other resons abuse?. If they would have given all facts she might have mad a different choice.

"If you tell us that mom and dad use cannabis it will be ok we will just get them help lol"

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I would not think the child knew she would be removed from her home for turning in her parents unless there where other resons abuse?. If they would have given all facts she might have mad a different choice.

"If you tell us that mom and dad use cannabis it will be ok we will just get them help lol"

its really sad. They say Marijuana tears up homes, no. Its the political authorities, who decide they dont like people who Use Marijuana, and punish them, by taking away there children, posing them as unfit parents. I know a 215 patient in Cali, who got his kids taken away for 2 years from CPS. And he had to quit growing and get tested to get there kids back. They were perfectly legal, law abiding citizens, who worked, and grew in there bedroom closet with a LOCK. But they considered that a danger as the children they claimed can access it. Yes we are safe on the medical side with Jurisdiction criminally. But CPS, is another story, and they dont mess around.

This is truly a sad story.

SCF

Timothy Leary - How to Operate Your Brain link
Preacher:: In the Video Section, i posted some of Timothy Leary's videos he made, one which he says my signature quote. Called Training the Brain. But im sure you seen um if you are familiar with him. Its awesome to revisit the videos, i always get more and more out of it every time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats one of the thing we as parents need to teach our children. Dont believe everything the police tell you. That maybe hard for some parents to do since they want there children to think the police are there friends and will help them when thats not always the case.

How fantastic would it be if kids were taught in elementary never to grant a cop unwarranted access to their homes or to even speak to them? To distrust their statements and always clarify whether a directive is in fact an order?

Oh to live in such a society...

AbbieDoobie

Flush my Ma's weed down the toilet or turn her in? Sheeeeet!! I used to sneak into her room when she wasn't looking and pinch a few buds from her oz. bag. What a little shit I was, lol. This was the late 70's, before that DARE bs. A story...had a friend over...he saw the liquor cabinet and decided to sneak behind my back and get shitfaced drunk, and then proceeded to throw up in the bathroom wastebasket. Next morning my Ma finds it. I didn't know anything about it. We both confront him and find out the true story. He and I both got stoned as fuck the night before. Did THAT have any adverse effect? HELL NO!!! Alcohol, on the other hand...

RetroGrow

Veteran
The nanny state run amok.
I remember as a child in school, being taught about communists. They were the people who would turn in their own parents for transgressions against the state, and that was "bad".
I guess we have come full circle.
Our government is as bad as the communists.
How revolting.
And, remember, it's illegal now to physically punish your children with a "whipping".
The government has gone way, way too far, injecting themselves into every aspect of our lives.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
In my own case, my kid's school notifies parents when D.A.R.E. will be at the school.

Another day off for my kids :dance013:

Nothing wrong with a healthy suspicion of 'authority' figures, that's what mine get taught. :yes:

Ever in a tight pinch, say nothing, come see dad and he'll steer you clear :tiphat:

badbert

Perfect example! We need to legalize it once and for all. And we can do it in one generation, all we have to do is educate your children yourselves before DARE can tell them lies!! Tell your children!! Quit hiding it from them!

The sad part is that the kid probably wanted to be "a good boy" so he listened to the propaganda and did what he was told. Hopefully the family will be reunited, imagine how horrible it would be for the kid to grow up in a foster home and later realize he had caused it on himself!

Herborizer

Veteran
People you have to talk to your kids and let them know about the evils of DARE, it is what my wife and I did. Sat her down and told her that some people think smoking weed is wrong and it is against the law and that people at school might ask her about it. She is a smart cookie and we never had any issues. We also never hid it from her either, my rational was that if I don't think it is wrong to do then why should I hide it. It helps a lot if actually talk to your kid on a regular basis and they know that they can come to you with any problem. Over the year several of her friend stayed with us for a time because of problems at home and it shocked me that none of these kids felt they could talk to their parents about their problems. WTF parents, you are supposed to be their rock that they can count on. ///END RANT

At what age did you start to approach your daughter about this? I want todo the same.

Andyo

Veteran
informers are born not made

informers are born not made

Informers are born not made at a very young age i new not to tell my nan about grandads beer in the shed inew not to tell tales at school .Nobody had to tell me.
But some kids did it all the time .
The worst one i knew became head of security for PO cruise ships.
So maybe this kids figured out he or she fuked up big time ,soon will im sure .

Latest posts

Latest posts