What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5G APOCALYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

White Beard

It’s a weaponized meme: the deeper I dug into it, the less I found.
Bottom line, sadly, is that it doesn’t matter whether it’s true or not - the impact is the same

St. Phatty

I’m 2/3 through...when they hit “chemtrails” I bailed...there’s some stuff that really caught my eye, about effects of the microwave spectrum on living cells, tissues, DNA replication.

The US gov. spends many $Billions chasing bandwidth for military operations.

Chemtrails are usually simply the creations of military contractors and other people who get paid for helping the US gov. with their military radios.

They can increase the bandwidth temporarily by laying down ribbons of aluminum particles, for example. Creating a microwave or RF transmission line suspended in air for a few seconds.

They then blast signals over the transmission line and test their electronic gear. Over, and over, and over.

They absolutely do not give a fvck about the health effects of their chemtrails.

The scenario they are training for is a military one where they can make use of a bandwidth increase, for short periods of time - seconds.

I interviewed with one of the contractors involved in the mid 1980's.

Their thing was bouncing signals off the ionosphere, to improve the range of microwave radios.

War-toys are big fvcking business.

S

Sertaiz

aw man, why are yall attacking the messenger, if you think all is well and you need no wakeup just go play on other threads... trump or some s...

i dont know what a weaponized meme is, doesnt matter, cause this is real and scary and people need to understand and do research and tell others..... every led lightbulb has the capacity to spread the 5g once it goes live. thats something i got from the video...
plenty of those.....

BlackBuds

Wifi is 2.4 GHz. 5G translates to 60 GHz, the same frequency of molecule absorption.

wifi runs in 2.4GHz and 5GHz simultaneously. 5G operates in the 3.5GHz spectrum and has a much smaller bandwidth than 5Ghz. This spectrum has historically been used for radar. There is no AP on the market (and probably will never be) that can exceed 20dBm on this protocol. You are safe.

If you arent getting tumors from 2.4Ghz you wont get them from 5G. I suppose it is possible if you wore an access point on your head for a year or so....

The push for 5G is simply to connect IoT devices and will help to keep this traffic separate from our current wifi spectrum, otherwise overall performance will go down as more smart devices (cars and homes) come online.

IoT should scare you more than the radiation. :tiphat:

White Beard

aw man, why are yall attacking the messenger, if you think all is well and you need no wakeup just go play on other threads... trump or some s...

:laughing:

i dont know what a weaponized meme is, doesnt matter, cause this is real and scary and people need to understand and do research and tell others.....

:tiphat:

every led lightbulb has the capacity to spread the 5g once it goes live. thats something i got from the video...

:laughing:

I got something very different from it

Brother Nature

IoT should scare you more than the radiation. :tiphat:

Yeah, the internet of things, or the internet of control does worry me more so than claims about unproven and untested wireless technology. Imagine someone with malicious intent able to remotely control a pack of those MIT robot dogs. Would make a pretty good premise for a movie actually. lol

There is definitely some truth to the negative impact of these technologies, but there hasn't actually been any concrete evidence to say that "Yes, 5g indeed gives you cancer." I'm not discounting that it could, there are reports about 4g and 3g that aren't so positive, but I haven't yet come across any concrete proof.

As for 5g in LED's this is an emerging technology, li-fi, not something available now, still in the research stage. Here's a quick link to a short article about it. (https://www.electronicproducts.com/..._explore_LED_based_10_Gbps_Li_Fi_network.aspx)

I haven't watched the youtube video because I don't feel people who publish their theories on youtube are very reliable sources. But the 5g issue is something I follow as I work in an industry that utilizes new technologies so I like to know all I can about them. That's also not an attack on people who do watch and listen to youtube theories, it's just a personal policy of mine.

But maybe that's because I'm a corporate shill whose been paid out by Huawai to troll internet forums and challenge dissenting opinion on it's technologies.

Now where did I park my Bentley.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I own ZERO 5G, 4G, 3G, etc... devices. I opted out of paying for self inflicted spyware forever ago, never owned one; and so now there's this, the 5G scare, these days there is almost a need to be connected via cell phones but I'll go to my grave w/o one in my life.

if/when I decide to drive cross-country again I'll pick up a cheap flip phone on Straight Talk anonymously through a friend, then toss it after use.

Buy a Pelican case for your phone, buy the lead tape & line (completely) the new phone case w/the product below (amazon, no link).

3M 420 Dark Silver Lead Foil Tape, 1" Width x 5yd Length: $19
0h7rWdJ.jpg

Amazon also sells lead sheets (no adhesive) 1/32" thick for other duties. $26

Free 2day delivery if you're an Amazon Prime member.

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
5G Network Uses Nearly Same Frequency as Weaponized Crowd Control Systems

5G Network Uses Nearly Same Frequency as Weaponized Crowd Control Systems

Today’s cellular and Wi-Fi networks rely on microwaves – a type of electromagnetic radiation utilizing frequencies up to 6 gigahertz (GHz) in order to wirelessly transmit voice and data. This era of wireless frequency is almost over making room for new 5 G applications will require using new spectrum bands in much higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing submillimeter and millimeter waves.

5G-Crowd-Control-370x247.jpg

Millimeter waves are utilized by the U.S. Army in crowd dispersal guns called Active Denial Systems. Dr. Paul Ben-Ishai pointed to research that was commissioned by the U.S. Army to find out why people ran away when the beam touched them. “If you are unlucky enough to be standing there when it hits you, you will feel like your body is on fire.” The U.S. Department of Defense explains how: “The sensation dissipates when the target moves out of the beam. The sensation is intense enough to cause a nearly instantaneous reflex action of the target to flee the beam.”

It uses radio frequency millimeter waves in the 96GHz range to penetrate the top 1/64 of an inch layer of skin on the targeted individual, instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.

A lot of respected people have posted warnings about the mass deployment of commercial millimeter-wave technology.

Devra Lee Davis – Founding Director of the Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology of the U.S. National Research Council, National Academy of Sciences, Founding Director of the Center for Environmental Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, who has taught at the University of California, San Francisco and Berkeley, Dartmouth, Georgetown, Harvard, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and other major universities, and has had articles published in Lancet, Journal of the American Medical Association to Scientific American, the New York Times and elsewhere – says that the 5G wavelengths used in IoT have never been tested for health effects, and may adversely impact our skin and sweat glands:

5G networks will support the coexistence of multiple standards (e.g., LTE, WiFi) and coordinate with various site types (macro, micro, and pico base stations). A premier challenge of 5G network design has been to create a network architecture capable of supporting this kind of flexibility while meeting the multifaceted access demands of an Internet of Things (IoT) future.

2g-3g-4g-5g-radiation.jpg

The new 5G networks will also need to incorporate seamless coexistence of 4G and 5G standards. The transitions from 2G to 3G and 3G to 4G involved completely separate networks, but 4G will remain in force for the foreseeable future—more than that, 4G infrastructure is critical to the evolution and functionality of the 5G network.

Many new Smartphones are 5G ready now, and will only require a software update to start transmitting in 5G frequencies.

5G networks have divided network services into three categories: enhanced Mobile Broadband (eMBB) or handsets; Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications (URLLC), which includes industrial applications and autonomous vehicles; and Massive Machine Type Communications (MMTC) or sensors. Initial 5G deployments will focus on eMBB and fixed wireless, which makes use of many of the same capabilities as eMBB. 5G will use spectrum in the existing LTE frequency range (600 MHz to 6 GHz) and also in millimeter wave bands (24–86 GHz). 5G technologies have to satisfy ITU IMT-2020 requirements and/or 3GPP Release 15; while IMT-2020 specifies data rates of 20 Gbit/s, 5G speed in sub-6 GHz bands is similar to 4G.

[YOUTUBEIF]d20H1PjAa3g[/YOUTUBEIF]

Source: https://www.rfsafe.com/5g-network-us...ntrol-systems/

RMS

:smoweed:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Cell Phone Use In Children and Teens Translates To 5 Times Greater Increase In Brain Cancer

If today’s young people don’t reduce their use of wireless mobile devices, they may suffer an “epidemic” of the disease in later life. Research indicates children and teenagers are five times more likely to get brain cancer if they use mobile phones.

At least nine out of ten 16-year-olds have their own handset, as do more than 40 percent of primary schoolchildren.

Many scientists have claimed that the wave of mobile communications made popular in the last two decades will result in long-term health implications worldwide. An unprecedented level and frequency of tumor growth inside the human brain may be inevitable.

Yet investigating dangers to the young were been omitted from a massive investigation o

f the risks of cancer from using mobile phones, even though the official Mobile Telecommunications and Health Research (MTHR) Programme — which is conducting it — admits that the issue is of the “highest priority”.

Mobile phone owners were urged to limit their use after the World Health Organization admitted they may cause cancer.

Despite recommendations of an official report that the use of mobiles by children should be “minimized”, the Government has done almost nothing to discourage it.

Minister across Europe have been encouraged to bring in stricter limits for exposure to radiation from mobile and cordless phones, Wi-fi and other devices, partly because children are especially vulnerable to them. They are more at risk because their brains and nervous systems are still developing and because — since their heads are smaller and their skulls are thinner — the radiation penetrates deeper into their brains.

Neurosurgeon and researcher Dr. Leif Salford has conducted many studies on radio frequency radiation and its effects on the brain. Dr. Salford called the potential implications of some of his research “terrifying.” Some of the most concerning conclusions result from the fact that the weakest exposure levels to wireless radiation caused the greatest effect in causing the blood brain barrier to leak.

Since he began his line of research in 1988, Dr. Leif Salford and his colleagues at Lund University Hospital in Sweden has exposed over 1,600 experimental animals to low-level radiation. Their results were consistent and worrisome: radiation, including that from cell phones, caused the blood-brain barrier–the brain’s first line of defense against infections and toxic chemicals–to leak.

Swedish research reported at the first international conference on mobile phones and health stemmed from .further analysis of data from one of the biggest studies carried out into the risk that the radiation causes cancer, headed by Professor Lennart Hardell of the University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden. Professor Hardell told the conference — held at the Royal Society by the Radiation Research Trust — that “people who started mobile phone use before the age of 20″ had more than five-fold increase in glioma”, a cancer of the glial cells that support the central nervous system. The extra risk to young people of contracting the disease from using the cordless phone found in many homes was almost as great, at more than four times higher.

Those who started using mobiles young, he added, were also five times more likely to get acoustic neuromas, benign but often disabling tumors of the auditory nerve, which usually cause deafness.

By contrast, people who were in their twenties before using handsets were only 50 percent more likely to contract gliomas and just twice as likely to get acoustic neuromas.

Professor Hardell told the IoS: “This is a warning sign. It is very worrying. We should be taking precautions.” He believes that children under 12 should not use mobiles except in emergencies and that teenagers should use hands-free devices or headsets and concentrate on texting. At 20 the danger diminishes because then the brain is fully developed. Indeed, he admits, the hazard to children and teenagers may be greater even than his results suggest, because the results of his study do not show the effects of their using the phones for many years. Most cancers take decades to develop, longer than mobile phones have been on the market.

The research has shown that adults who have used the handsets for more than 10 years are much more likely to get gliomas and acoustic neuromas, but he said that there was not enough data to show how such relatively long-term use would increase the risk for those who had started young.

He wants more research to be done, but the risks to children will not be studied in the MTHR study, which will follow 90,000 people in Britain. Professor David Coggon, the chairman of the programmes management committee, said they had not been included because other research was being done on young people by a study at Sweden’s Kariolinska Institute.

He said: “It looks frightening to see a five-fold increase in cancer among people who started use in childhood,” but he said he “would be extremely surprised” if the risk was shown to be so high once all the evidence was in.

But David Carpenter, dean of the School of Public Health at the State University of NewYork — who also attended the conference — said: “Children are spending significant time on mobile phones. We may be facing a public health crisis in an epidemic of brain cancers as a result of mobile phone use.”

A scholarly article on cell phone safety published online in the journalElectromagnetic Biology and Medicine reported the finding that cell phones used in the shirt or pants pocket exceed the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) exposure guidelines and that children absorb twice as much microwave radiation from phones as do adults.

The paper notes that the industry-designed process for evaluating microwave radiation from phones results in children absorbing twice the cellphone radiation to their heads, up to triple in their brain’s hippocampus and hypothalamus, greater absorption in their eyes, and as much as 10 times more in their bone marrow when compared to adults.

Earlier research on pregnant mothers who use mobile phones has shown they are likely to give birth to kids with behavioural problems, especially if those children start using mobile phones early themselves.

Researchers from the National Institutes of Health have found that less than an hour of cellphone use can speed up brain activity in the area closest to the phone antenna, raising new questions about the health effects of low levels of radiation emitted from cellphones.

The study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association, is among the first and largest to document that the weak radio-frequency signals from cellphones have the potential to alter brain activity.

“The study is important because it documents that the human brain is sensitive to the electromagnetic radiation that is emitted by cellphones,” Dr. Volkow said. “It also highlights the importance of doing studies to address the question of whether there are — or are not — long-lasting consequences of repeated stimulation, of getting exposed over five, 10 or 15 years.”

Source: https://www.rfsafe.com/cell-phone-use-children-teens-translates-5-times-greater-increase-brain-cancer/

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
DNA And The Microwave Effect

DNA And The Microwave Effect

UPDATE:2014 Scientists End 13 Year Debate Proving Non-ionizing RF Microwave Effect Causes Cell Phone Radiation DNA Damage
The prevailing view that non-ionizing cell phone radiation can not cause DNA damage was first challenged academically with a theory Penn State published titled, DNA and the Microwave Effect, January 20, 2001. New studies on (ROS) Oxygen Species Production and RF, proves Penn State theory correct and cell phone radiation does cause DNA damage in two-stage process.

Penn State University
January 20, 2001

Can microwaves disrupt the covalent bonds of DNA? The fundamentals of thermodynamics and physics indicate this is impossible. Numerous studies have concluded that there is no evidence to support the existence of the ‘Microwave Effect’, and yet, some recent studies have demonstrated that microwaves are capable of breaking the covalent bonds of DNA. The exact nature of this phenomenon is not well understood, and no theory currently exists to explain it. This report summarizes the history of the controversy surrounding the microwave effect, and the latest research results.

The effectiveness of microwaves for sterilization has been well established by numerous studies over the previous decades (Latimer 1977, Sanborn 1982, Brown 1978, Goldblith 1967). The exact nature of the sterilization effect and whether it is due solely to thermal effects or to the ‘microwave effect’ has been a matter of controversy for decades.

The dielectric effect on polar molecules has been known since 1912 (DeBye 1929). Polar molecules are those which possess an uneven charge distribution and respond to an electromagnetic field by rotating. The angular momentum developed by these molecules results in friction with neighboring molecules and converts thereby to linear momentum, the definition of heat in liquids and gases. Because the molecules are forced to rotate first, there is a slight delay between the absorption of microwave energy and the development of linear momentum, or heat. There are some minor secondary effects of microwaves, including ionic conduction, which are negligible in external heating. Microwave heating is, therefore, not identical to external heating, at least at the molecular level, and the existence of a microwave effect is not precluded simply because the macroscopic heating effects of microwaves are indistinguishable from those of external heating.

During the 1930s the effects of low frequency electromagnetic waves on biological materials were studied in depth by physicists, engineers and biologists. Studies of the effects of microwaves on bacteria, viruses and DNA were performed in the 1960s and included research on heating, biocidal effects, dielectric dispersion, mutagenic effects and induced sonic resonance. Some of the early biophysicists investigating microwave absorption claimed evidence of a ‘microwave effect’ which was distinct in its biocidal effects from the effects of external heating (Barnes 1977, Cope 1976, Furia 1986). Most biologists in turn claimed there was no evidence of a microwave effect and that the biocidal effects of microwaves were either due entirely to heating or were indistinguishable from external heating (Goldblith 1967, Lechowich 1969, Vela 1978, Jeng 1987, Fujikawa 1991, Welt 1994). These experiments were repeated with increased sophistication right up to the present with the majority consensus being that the microwave effect did not exist.

These experiments typically fell into two categories, ‘controlled temperature’ experiments and ‘dry’ experiments. In the controlled temperature experiments the researchers controlled the temperature of the irradiated specimen through various timing, pulsing or cooling techniques (Welt 1994, Lechowich 1968).

For example, Welt (1994) investigated the effects of microwave irradiation on Clostridium spores and found no additional lethality caused by microwaves that could not be accounted for by conventional heating. However, spores may not be representative of microwave irradiation effects on active growing bacterial cells. The results of this and other experiments showed that controlling the temperature prevented biocidal effects, and this was taken as conclusive evidence that the microwave effect did not exist. However, the assumption that the microwave effect is independent of, and separable from, temperature was always implicit in these studies, but was never acknowledged.

The second type of experiment, the dry experiment, also contains unacknowledged assumptions. Studies have shown that in the absence of water or moisture, biocidal effects of microwaves are severely diminished, or require considerably longer exposures (Jeng 1987, Vela 1979). This was typically taken as evidence that nonthermal microwave effects did not exist, however, since water is the primary medium by which microwaves are converted to heat, the absence of biocidal effects in the absence of water would only indicate that water is necessary for sterilization whether or not heating is the cause. Furthermore, the possibility that the specific frequency used, 2450 MHz, only affects water and not bacteria or spores was overlooked. DNA has a dielectric dispersion, where microwaves are readily absorbed, at much lower frequencies than water (Takashima 1984). The experiments may simply be indicating that the wrong frequency is being used for targeting ‘dry’ bacteria and spores.

Most of the studies mentioned above concluded that the microwave effect, if it existed, was indistinguishable from the effects of external heating. However, it was recently demonstrated (Kakita 1995) that the microwave effect is distinguishable from external heating by the fact that it is capable of extensively fragmenting viral DNA, something that heating to the same temperature did not accomplish. This experiment consisted of irradiating a bacteriophage PL-1 culture at 2450 MHz and comparing this with a separate culture heated to the same temperature. The DNA was mostly destroyed, a result that does not occur from heating alone. These photos are borrowed from Kakita et al (1995), permission pending.

In the Kakita experiment the survival percentage was approximately the same whether the samples were heated or irradiated with microwaves, but evaluation by electrophoresis and electron microscopy showed that the DNA of the microwaved samples had mostly disappeared. In spite of the evolving complexity of all the previous experiments, electrophoresis had not been used to compare irradiated and externally heated samples prior to this. Electron microscopy had been used to study the bacteriocidal effects of microwaves (Rosaspina 1993, 1994) and these results also showed that microwaves had effects that were distinguishable from those of external heating.

The energy level of a microwave photon is only 10-5 eV, whereas the energy required to break a covalent bond is 10 eV, or a million times greater. Based on this fact, it has been stated in the literature that “microwaves are incapable of breaking the covalent bonds of DNA” (Fujikawa 1992, Jeng 1987), but this has apparently occurred in the Kakita experiment, even though this may be only an indirect effect of the microwaves.

There is, in fact, plenty of evidence to indicate that there are alternate mechanisms for causing DNA covalent bond breakage without invoking the energy levels of ionizing radiation (Watanabe 1985, 1989, Ishibashi 1982, Kakita 1995, Kashige 1995, Kashige 1990, 1994). Still, no theory currently exists to explain the phenomenon of DNA fragmentation by microwaves although research is ongoing which may elucidate the mechanism (Watanabe 1996).

The results of microwave irradiation affected two bacteria, S. aureus and E. coli. The death curves exhibited classic exponential decay with ab appararent shoulder, as well as a possible second stage. These curves are based on data from Kakita etal (1999).

The microwave frequency used in the Kakita study was the standard 2450 MHz used in conventional microwave ovens. This is the same frequency that was used in essentially all prior studies, except for the earliest studies (which looked at lower frequencies), and sonic resonant studies, which looked at much higher frequencies. The early studies showed that DNA tended to absorb microwave radiation “in the kilocycle range” (Takashima 1963, 1966, Grant 1978, Grandolfo 1983), but no biocidal effects in the range of 1 MHz to 60 MHz were observed.

One notable exception, however, was an early experiment which found that frequencies between 11 and 350 MHz had lethal effects on bacteria, with a peak at 60 MHz (Fleming 1944). As far as could be determined, the contradiction between the results of Fleming and those of Takashima has never been resolved or re-addressed. In any event, there is no evidence in these studies to indicate any undue attention was paid to control the actual absorbed dose or the precise geometry of the irradiation cell, and therefore the differences in the results of these investigators may reflect differences in their cell geometries, among other things.

In summary, it would seem there is reason to believe that the microwave effect does indeed exist, even if it cannot yet be adequately explained. What we know at present is somewhat limited, but there may be enough information already available to form a viable hypothesis. The possibility that electromagnetic radiation in the non-ionizing frequency range can cause genetic damage may have profound implications on the current controversy involving EM antennae, power lines, and cell phones.

A Theory of Microwave Induced DNA Covalent Bond Breakage A review of the data from the various referenced experiments shows a common pattern — for the first few minutes of irradiation there is no pronounced effect, and then a cascade of microbial destruction occurs. The data pattern greatly resembles the dynamics of a capacitor; first there is an accumulation of energy, and then a catastrophic release. It may simply indicate a threshhold temperature has been reached, or it may indicate a two-stage process is at work.
The second stage of this process may very well be the accumulation of oxygen radicals, which would certainly seem to be primary suspects as they have a considerable propensity for dissociating the covalent bonds of DNA. Oxygen radicals can be generated by the disruption of a hydrogen bond on a water molecule. Water molecules exist alongside DNA molecules as “bound” water, two or three layers thick. These water molecules share a hydrogen bond with component atoms of the DNA backbone, including carbon, nitrogen and other oxygen atoms. At any given point in time one of the hydrogen atoms may be primarilly bonded to either an oxygen atom on the water molecule, or to an oxygen (or other) atom on the DNA backbone.

The fluctuating character of these shared and exchanged bonds is enhanced by temperature and by the dynamics induced by microwaves. Although the amount of oxygen radicals which may be produced by this process cannot presently be determined, the production of some number of oxygen radicals is inevitable in these circumstances. It must be noted here though, that most of the oxygen radicals produced in this manner would exist only briefly, as they would almost immediately bond to the nearest available site. If this site is an oxygen atom on the DNA backbone, we get a covalent bond break, albeit probably only a brief one. Although DNA tends to repair itself naturally, the simultaneous breakage of a sufficient number of covalent bonds would lead to a catastrophic failure of the entire DNA molecule.

Due to the exceedingly large number of bonds involved, the matter boils down to a reproducible function of pure probabilities. In other words, after a set and reproducible amount of time determined by probability functions, you would expect to see DNA disintegration. And so, what we have is a two-stage process of DNA covalent bond breakage resulting from oxygen radicals generated by microwave irradiation. This is one theory, and it awaits experimental verification.

An alternate theory comes from investigators at Fukuoka University in Japan. In a series of studies not specifically involving microwaves, these investigators established that certain ions can stimulate DNA breakage and OH radical production (Kashige eta al 1990, Kashige et al 1994). They also determined that amino sugars and derivatives could induce DNA strand breakage (Kashige et al 1991). It is possible that microwaves may be causing generation of cupric ions and hydroxyl radicals, and that auto-oxidation of aminosugars in solution are involved in DNA strand breakage (Watanabe et al 1990, Watanabe et al 1986). The link between microwaves and these secondary products remains to be established.

REFERENCES

Barnes, F. S. and C. L. J. Hu (1977). “Model of some nonthermal effects of radio and microwave fields on biological membranes.” IEEE Transactions Microwave Theory Tech. 25: 742-746.

Brown, P. V., R. H. Lenox and J. L. Meyerhoff (1978). “Microwave enzyme inactivation system: electronic control to reduce dose variability.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 2: 205-208.

Cheung, W. S. and F. H. Levien (1985). Microwaves made simple, principles and applications. Artech House, Inc. Denham, MA.

Chipley, J. R. (1980). “Effects of microwave irradiation on microorganisms.” Adv. Appl. Microbiol. 26:129-145.

Cope, F. W. (1976). “Superconductivity – a possible mechanism for non-thermal biological effects of microwaves.” J. of Microwave Power 11: 267-270.

Davis, C. C., G. S. Edwards, M. L. Swicord, J. Sagripanti and J. Saffer (1986). “Direct excitation of DNA internal modes by microwaves.” Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics 16: 63-76.

Diaz-Cinco, M. and S. Martinelli (1991). “The use of microwaves in sterilization.” Dairy Food Environ. Sanit. 11(12): 722-724.

Debye, P. (1929). Polar Molecules. Lancaster, Lancaster Press.

Dreyfuss, M. S. and J. R. Chipley (1980). “Comparison of effects of sublethal microwave radiation and conventional heating on the metabolic activity of Staphylococcus aureus.” Appl. Microb. 39(1): 13-16.

Fleming, H. (1944). “Effect of high frequency fields on bacteria.” Electrical Engineering 63: 18-21.

Fujikawa, H., H. Ushioda and Y. Kudo (1992). “Kinetics of Escherichia coli destruction by microwave irradiation.” Applied and Environ. Microbiol. 58: 920-924.

Fung, D. Y. C. and F. E. Cunningham (1980). “Effect of microwaves on microorganisms in foods.” J. Food Prot. 43: 641-650.

Furia, L., D. W. Hill and O. P. Gandhi (1986). “Effect of millimeter-wave radiation on growth of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 33: 993-999.

Goldblith, S. A. and D. I. C. Wang (1967). “Effect of microwaves on Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis.” Applied Microbiol. 15: 1371-1375.

Grandolfo, M., S. M. Michaelson and A. Rindi (1983). Biological effects and dosimetry of nonionizing radiation. New York, Plenum Press.

Grant, E. H., R. J. Sheppard and G. P. South (1978). Dielectric behaviour of biological molecules in solution. Great Britain, Oxford University Press.

Heller, J. H. and A. A. Teixeira-Pinto (1959). “A new physical method of creating chromosomal aberrations.” Nature 183(March): 905-906.

Hoffman, P. N. and M. J. Hanley (1994). “Assessment of a microwave-based clinical waste decontamination unit.” J. of Applied Bacteriology 77: 607-612.

Ishibashi, K., T. Sasaki, S. Takesue and K. Watanabe (1982). “In vitro phage-inactivating action of d-glucosamine on Lactobacillus phage PL-1.” Agric. Biol. Chem. 46: 1961-1962.

Jeng, D. K. H., K. A. Kaczmarek, A. G. Woodworth and G. Balasky (1987). “Mechanism of microwave sterilization in the dry state.” Applied and Environ. Microbiol. 53: 2133-2137.

Kakita, Y., N. Kashige, K. Murata, A. Kuroiwa, M. Funatsu and K. Watanabe (1995). “Inactivation of Lactobacillus bacteriophage PL-1 by microwave irradiation.” Microbiol. Immunol. 39: 571-576.

Kakita, Y., M. Funatso, F. Miake, K. Watanabe (1999).”Effects of microwave irradiation on bacteria attached to the hospiral white coats.” International J. of Occup. Med. & Environ. Health, 12(2):123-126.

Kashige, N., M. Kojima, et al. (1990). “Function of cupric ion in the breakage of pBR322 ccc-DNA by D-Glucosamine.” Agric. Biol. Chem. 54: 677-684.

Kashige, N., M. Kojima and K. Watanabe (1990). “Correlation between DNA-breaking activity of aminosugars and the amounts of active oxygen molecules generated in their aqueous solutions.” Agric. Biol. Chem. 55: 1497-1505.

Kashige, N., T. Yamaguchi, A. Ohtakara, M. Mitsutomi, J. S. Brimacombe, F. Miake and K. Watanabe (1994). “Structure-activity relationships in the induction of single-strand breakage in plasmid pBR322 DNA by amino sugars and derivatives.” Carbohydrate Research 257: 285-291.

Latimer, J. M. and J. M. Matsen (1977). “Microwave oven irradiation as a method for bacterial decontamination in a clinical microbiology laboratory.” J. of Clinical Microbiol. 4: 340-342.

Lechowich, R. V., L. R. Beuchat, K. J. Fox and F. H. Webster (1969). “Procedure for evaluating the effects of 2450 MHz microwaves upon Streptococcus faecalis and Saccharamyces cervisiae.” Applied Microbiol 17: 106-110.

Mei, W. N., M. Kohli, E. W. Prohofsky and L. L. Van Zandt (1981). “Acoustic modes and nonbonded interactions of the double helix.” Biopolymers 20: 833-852.

Najdovski, L., Z. Dragas, V. Kotnik. “The killing activity of microwaves on some non-sporogenic and sporogenic medically important bacterial strains.” J. Hosp. Infect. 19:239-247.

Pethig, R. (1979). Dielectric and electronic properties of biological materials. Chichester, John Wiley & Sons

Rosaspina, S., D. Anzanel and G. Salvatorelli (1993). “Microwave sterilization of enterobacteria.” Microbios. 76: 263-270.

Rosaspina, S., G. Salvatorelli, D. Anazanel and R. Bovolenta (1994). “Effect of microwave radiation on Candida albicans.” Microbios. 78: 55-59.

Sanborn, M. R., S. K. Wan and R. Bulard (1982). “Microwave sterilization of plastic tissue culture vessels for reuse.” Applied and Environ. Microbiol. 44: 960-964.

Stuerga, D. A. C. and P. Gaillard (1996). “Microwave athermal effects in chemistry: A myth’s autopsy. Part I: Historical background and fundamentals of wave-matter interaction.” Intl. Microwave Power Inst. 31(2): 87-100.

Stuerga, D. A. C. and P. Gaillard (1996). “Microwave athermal effects in chemistry: A myth’s autopsy. Part II: Orienting effects and thermodynamic consequences of electric field.” Intl. Microwave Power Inst. 31(2): 101-113.

Takashima, S. (1963). “Dielectric dispersion of DNA.” J. of Molecular Biology 7: 455-467.

Takashima, S. (1966). “Studies on the effect of radio-frequency waves on biological macromolecules.” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering 13: 28-31.

Takashima, S., C. Gabriel, R. J. Sheppard and E. H. Grant (1984). “Dielectric behaviour of DNA solution at radio frequency and microwave frequencies.” J. of Biophysics 46: 29-34.

Taylor, A. R. (1960). “Effects of nonionizing radiations of animal viruses.” Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 82: 670-683.

Vela, G. R. and J. F. Wu (1979). “Mechanism of lethal action of 2450 MHz radiation on microorganisms.” Applied and Environ. Microbiol. 37: 550-553.

Watanabe, K., N. Kashige, M. Kojima, Y. Nakashima, M. Hayashida and K. Sumoto (1985). “DNA strand scission by d-glucosamine and its phosphates in plasmid pBR322.” Agric. Biol. Chem. 50: 1459-1465.

Watanabe, K., N. Kashige, M. Kojima and Y. Nakashima (1989). “Specificity of nucleotide sequence in DNA cleavage induced by d-glucosamine and d-glucosamine-6-phosphate in the presence of Cu2+.” Agric. Biol. Chem. 54: 519-525.

Watanabe, K. (1996). “Personal communication with W. J. Kowalski.” 4-1-96.

Webb, S. J. and A. D. Booth (1969). “Absorption of microwaves by microorganisms.” Nature 222(June): 1199-1200.

Welt, B. A., C. H. Tong, J. L. Rossen and D. B. Lund (1994). “Effect of microwave radiation on inactivation of Clostridium sporogenes spores.” Applied and Environ. Microbiol. 60: 482-488.

Source: https://www.rfsafe.com/dna-and-the-microwave-effect/

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025

A Research Paper
Presented To
Air Force 2025
by
Col Tamzy J. House
Lt Col James B. Near, Jr.
LTC William B. Shields (USA)
Maj Ronald J. Celentano
Maj David M. Husband
Maj Ann E. Mercer
Maj James E. Pugh
August 1996

"Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.”

Screen-Shot-2017-09-12-at-14.52.22-1024x767.png

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents/vol3ch15.pdf

Oh my, look what else I found......

Agreement Between Canada and the United States of America Relating to the Exchange of Information on Weather Modification Activities

https://www.treaty-accord.gc.ca/text-texte.aspx?id=103819

Surprise, surprise...look at what Rhode Island passed unanimously in their State Legislature, making it law:

https://webserver.rilin.state.ri.us/BillText/BillText17/HouseText17/H6011.pdf

Please allow me to cut and paste subsection 23-23.8-7 for your additional reading pleasure :

23-23.8-7. Penalties for violations. 20 (a) Any person, as defined in this chapter, and any officer thereof, who engages in any 21 geoengineering activity within and/or above any area of the state or who fails to comply with the 22 decision of the director, shall be punished by a fine of not less than five hundred thousand dollars 23 ($500,000) or by imprisonment for not less than one hundred ninety (190) days, or by both fine 24 and imprisonment; and every such person shall be guilty of a separate and distinct offense for 25 each day during which each act of geoengineering has been conducted, repeated or continued. 26 (b) Any person as defined above, and any officer thereof, who engages in geoengineering 27 within and/or above any area of the state or who fails to comply with the decision of the director, 28 shall additionally be deemed to be in violation of the air pollution episode control act, pursuant to 29 chapter 23.1 of title 23, and shall be subject to the provisions of that chapter, including but not 30 limited to, the use of executive orders to limit and restrain the actions of the person or persons in 31 violation thereof

[YOUTUBEIF]JZfEiiKTTbw?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwulG0PJ9IID0iypsRXDSa1E[/YOUTUBEIF]

Planetary Weapons and Military Weather Modification: Chemtrails, Atmospheric Geoengineering and Environmental Warfare

Developed in 1988 by the United Nations Environment Programme and the UN’s World Meteorological Organization, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) maintains its silence on military weather modification applications which continue to skew the data.

“Extreme weather and climate events” are linked to climate change while no mention is made of government programs deliberately aimed at modifying the weather and inducing earthquakes, drought, rain, and tsunamis.

The modern weather modification program, at least in the US, is over 70 years old. Public service announcements printed in newspapers back in the 1960s warned of government intention to modify the weather.

Life Magazine, back in the 50s and 60s, continually covered US weather modification programs, including Project Stormfury which redirected and reduced hurricane intensity from 1962 to 1983. The IPCC’s continuing and absolute silence on such programs is deafening.

With insider knowledge, a chapter in the 1968 book, Unless Peace Comes: A Scientific Forecast of New Weapons, predicts the development of technologies that will use the planet itself as a weapon. The chapter, “How to Wreck the Environment,” [2] was penned by geophysicist and member of President Johnson’s Science Advisory Committee, Dr. Gordon J.F. MacDonald, wherein he states:

“The key to geophysical warfare is the identification of the environmental instabilities to which the addition of a small amount of energy would release vastly greater amounts of energy.”

The chapter envisions four planetary weapons which MacDonald predicted would be fully developed by the 21st century, based on the then-current state of research:

Climate modification;
Earthquake generation;
Tsunami generation and direction; and
Mass behavior control via electromagnetic manipulation of the ionosphere.
The idea is carried forward in several geoengineering schemes detailed in Eli Kintisch’s Hack the Planet, in a chapter entitled “The Pursuit of Levers,” explained as “small changes in Earth’s system that can have profound global effects.” [3]

As LBJ’s Science Advisor, MacDonald surely knew of the military’s weather modification program known as Operation Popeye, which ran from 1967 thru 1972 in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. By seeding clouds, the US military caused torrential downpours that inhibited enemy truck and troop movements. Initially exposed by investigative journalist Jack Anderson, the existence of the project was later corroborated in The Pentagon Papers.

Source: https://www.globalresearch.ca/military-weather-modification-chemtrails-atmospheric-geoengineering-and-environmental-warfare/5356630

Former US Forest Service Scientist Testifies About Climate Engineering Contamination

[YOUTUBEIF]_E4os3TMHhg[/YOUTUBEIF]

LBJ Predicts Geoengineering Will Control the Weather to Control the World 1962

[YOUTUBEIF]KdSjXiN3FKo[/YOUTUBEIF]

JFK talking about controlling the weather in 1961

[YOUTUBEIF]Q3oIMu1L0G4[/YOUTUBEIF]

RMS

geneva_sativa

Cell Phone Use In Children and Teens Translates To 5 Times Greater Increase In Brain Cancer

If today’s young people don’t reduce their use of wireless mobile devices, they may suffer an “epidemic” of the disease in later life. Research indicates children and teenagers are five times more likely to get brain cancer if they use mobile phones.

At least nine out of ten 16-year-olds have their own handset, as do more than 40 percent of primary schoolchildren.

Many scientists have claimed that the wave of mobile communications made popular in the last two decades will result in long-term health implications worldwide. An unprecedented level and frequency of tumor growth inside the human brain may be inevitable.

Yet investigating dangers to the young were been omitted from a massive investigation o

f the risks of cancer from using mobile phones, even though the official Mobile Telecommunications and Health Research (MTHR) Programme — which is conducting it — admits that the issue is of the “highest priority”.

Mobile phone owners were urged to limit their use after the World Health Organization admitted they may cause cancer.

Despite recommendations of an official report that the use of mobiles by children should be “minimized”, the Government has done almost nothing to discourage it.

Minister across Europe have been encouraged to bring in stricter limits for exposure to radiation from mobile and cordless phones, Wi-fi and other devices, partly because children are especially vulnerable to them. They are more at risk because their brains and nervous systems are still developing and because — since their heads are smaller and their skulls are thinner — the radiation penetrates deeper into their brains.

Neurosurgeon and researcher Dr. Leif Salford has conducted many studies on radio frequency radiation and its effects on the brain. Dr. Salford called the potential implications of some of his research “terrifying.” Some of the most concerning conclusions result from the fact that the weakest exposure levels to wireless radiation caused the greatest effect in causing the blood brain barrier to leak.

Since he began his line of research in 1988, Dr. Leif Salford and his colleagues at Lund University Hospital in Sweden has exposed over 1,600 experimental animals to low-level radiation. Their results were consistent and worrisome: radiation, including that from cell phones, caused the blood-brain barrier–the brain’s first line of defense against infections and toxic chemicals–to leak.

Swedish research reported at the first international conference on mobile phones and health stemmed from .further analysis of data from one of the biggest studies carried out into the risk that the radiation causes cancer, headed by Professor Lennart Hardell of the University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden. Professor Hardell told the conference — held at the Royal Society by the Radiation Research Trust — that “people who started mobile phone use before the age of 20″ had more than five-fold increase in glioma”, a cancer of the glial cells that support the central nervous system. The extra risk to young people of contracting the disease from using the cordless phone found in many homes was almost as great, at more than four times higher.

Those who started using mobiles young, he added, were also five times more likely to get acoustic neuromas, benign but often disabling tumors of the auditory nerve, which usually cause deafness.

By contrast, people who were in their twenties before using handsets were only 50 percent more likely to contract gliomas and just twice as likely to get acoustic neuromas.

Professor Hardell told the IoS: “This is a warning sign. It is very worrying. We should be taking precautions.” He believes that children under 12 should not use mobiles except in emergencies and that teenagers should use hands-free devices or headsets and concentrate on texting. At 20 the danger diminishes because then the brain is fully developed. Indeed, he admits, the hazard to children and teenagers may be greater even than his results suggest, because the results of his study do not show the effects of their using the phones for many years. Most cancers take decades to develop, longer than mobile phones have been on the market.

The research has shown that adults who have used the handsets for more than 10 years are much more likely to get gliomas and acoustic neuromas, but he said that there was not enough data to show how such relatively long-term use would increase the risk for those who had started young.

He wants more research to be done, but the risks to children will not be studied in the MTHR study, which will follow 90,000 people in Britain. Professor David Coggon, the chairman of the programmes management committee, said they had not been included because other research was being done on young people by a study at Sweden’s Kariolinska Institute.

He said: “It looks frightening to see a five-fold increase in cancer among people who started use in childhood,” but he said he “would be extremely surprised” if the risk was shown to be so high once all the evidence was in.

But David Carpenter, dean of the School of Public Health at the State University of NewYork — who also attended the conference — said: “Children are spending significant time on mobile phones. We may be facing a public health crisis in an epidemic of brain cancers as a result of mobile phone use.”

A scholarly article on cell phone safety published online in the journalElectromagnetic Biology and Medicine reported the finding that cell phones used in the shirt or pants pocket exceed the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) exposure guidelines and that children absorb twice as much microwave radiation from phones as do adults.

The paper notes that the industry-designed process for evaluating microwave radiation from phones results in children absorbing twice the cellphone radiation to their heads, up to triple in their brain’s hippocampus and hypothalamus, greater absorption in their eyes, and as much as 10 times more in their bone marrow when compared to adults.

Earlier research on pregnant mothers who use mobile phones has shown they are likely to give birth to kids with behavioural problems, especially if those children start using mobile phones early themselves.

Researchers from the National Institutes of Health have found that less than an hour of cellphone use can speed up brain activity in the area closest to the phone antenna, raising new questions about the health effects of low levels of radiation emitted from cellphones.

The study published in The Journal of the American Medical Association, is among the first and largest to document that the weak radio-frequency signals from cellphones have the potential to alter brain activity.

“The study is important because it documents that the human brain is sensitive to the electromagnetic radiation that is emitted by cellphones,” Dr. Volkow said. “It also highlights the importance of doing studies to address the question of whether there are — or are not — long-lasting consequences of repeated stimulation, of getting exposed over five, 10 or 15 years.”

Source: https://www.rfsafe.com/cell-phone-use-children-teens-translates-5-times-greater-increase-brain-cancer/

RMS

look to Asia,,, where it has been commonplace for young kids to have their own cell phones since they start school,,, have seen many cases of brain tumors reported,, a nurse I know lost her niece recently,,, 7 years old or so

the usual idiots saying tinfoil, and controlled opposition, popping up to comment in this thread,,,

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It honestly makes zero difference in my life if you don't watch this video. I really couldn't care less. With a nick including the word fantasy in it, I'm also not surprised.

You figured all this out with a precious google search. Impressive stuff.

The experts in their respective fields of study in this video predominantly have PhD's- NOT from so-called miracle centers- with decades of acumen/background, or, have been ex-government bureaucrats with years of insider knowledge and experience.

I discovered years ago that the only way to gain knowledge is to listen to both sides of a debate, and then make your own conclusions.

Please continue to trust your government, because they always have your best interests in mind and would never lie or take advantage of you. Case in point..... weed.

Now where is that "ignore" feature I sometimes use......:moon:

RMS

As a former RF tech, it's all malarky. All their doing is reshaping and compressing 1s and 0s for efficiency.

They are still using the same radio frequencies at the same power they've been using for decades.

What's next? Anti-vaxxers and flat earthers?

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would it be logical that people that lived closer to the cell phone towers would be affected more? Or would the cell phone addicts be just as affected? Also I've noticed my digital lights put out so much radiation that I can't change my Dish Network's receiver's channel when they are on. Is wifi mentioned here?

St. Phatty

They are still using the same radio frequencies at the same power they've been using for decades.

What's next? Anti-vaxxers and flat earthers?

First question - Have you ever used the Anritsu Vector Network Analyzer or other Anritsu test equipment (or equivalent Agilent/Keysight or Rohde-Schwarz equipment) ? (Function generators, spectrum analyzers) Did you like it ? Is there anything you would change about it ?

Actually, the power levels at mm wave frequencies are much higher.

Following Sun Tzu's advice ("know thy enemy") here is one of Keysight's White Papers (Keysight was Agilent, was HP instrument division) -
https://connectlp.keysight.com/5G-NRConformance
https://literature.cdn.keysight.com/litweb/pdf/5992-3834EN.pdf

Are far as anti-vaxxers, which I certainly am -
Why does the US gov. pay $hundreds of Millions to people whose children have been injured by vaccines ?

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/05/vaccine-safety-program/589354/

They actually have a "Vaccine Injury Compensation Program".

G

@ St. Phatty; shockingly we are in the billions of dollars we tax payers have paid out for vaccine injuries. And it is so under reported.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First question - Have you ever used the Anritsu Vector Network Analyzer or other Anritsu test equipment (or equivalent Agilent/Keysight or Rohde-Schwarz equipment) ? (Function generators, spectrum analyzers) Did you like it ? Is there anything you would change about it ?

Actually, the power levels at mm wave frequencies are much higher.

Following Sun Tzu's advice ("know thy enemy") here is one of Keysight's White Papers (Keysight was Agilent, was HP instrument division) -
https://connectlp.keysight.com/5G-NRConformance
https://literature.cdn.keysight.com/litweb/pdf/5992-3834EN.pdf

Are far as anti-vaxxers, which I certainly am -
Why does the US gov. pay $hundreds of Millions to people whose children have been injured by vaccines ?

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/05/vaccine-safety-program/589354/

They actually have a "Vaccine Injury Compensation Program".
We had Agilent and Anritsu analyzers. Agilent for the tower work and Anritsu for the portable and mobile guys.

I wouldn't change anything. They all had their little quirks. But it's RF. The entire field is based on a theory.

Latest posts

Latest posts