What's new

5600w Basement Jungle

TB Gardens

Veteran
alright, been real busy - haven't had a chance to take photos and do a big update.. so if anyone is still interested, i'll have pictures of day 54 coming this Sunday night or Monday morning. the buds are so fucking fat its silly. no popcorn, smallest buds are dense golf ball size. and the resin and smell are just out of control, out of control. the house smells like a zoo for skunks. check back in this monday, you will not be disappointed!

TB Gardens

Veteran
hmmmmm random thought, i think i am going to pop some Purple Urkle x Green Crack seeds i got from last summers run, see if i can find any killer phenos outside this summer, then run the best one in the basement next fall/winter.

it was the most purple pheno of Urkle (like fucking straight black) in the room, and it was hit by some pollen from a green crack that hermied on me. she smelled like the absolute fruitiest beast, so maybe ill get a real nice purple fruity pheno.. really bring out the purps over the winter, could be good.

PotentGreen

purple crack ;)
lol, sounds like a plan.
Ive got some green crack going right now... REALLY fast finisher, and YES a very stinky stinkerrrrr. Sad to say it smells a bit better than its tastes.... Still some super bomb, good effects. Anyways, later on brother

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey fellers, thanks for stopping by again... sorry about the 2 week gap on photos..... but its going to be well worth it! haha, they are so big i can't believe it. epic crystal and terpene production, somehow it keeps getting stinkier and stinkier ;-) .. but they must have just really started munching on that overdrive, cus they exxxploded over night. heres the actual message from my buddy..

"And the ted like exploded overnight. So fat bro. Like the thickest teds i have ever seen before. I got a boner when i walked in last night, like epically crystaly and smelling sooooooo niiiiiice."

so i can't wait until sunday night :) its gunna be quite the surprise opening that door! ill keep you all posted, im bringing my real nice camera next time for some quality quality pics. thanks for the interest guys!

TB Gardens

Veteran
@INCOGNEGRO "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Incognegro again." ;-\ i tried, lol. hey donno when youll see this, but you dont receive pms or have a visitor wall, so.. as of now the urkle x g.c. beans are for me ;-( if i think its worth it maybe ill revisit it in the fall/winter to get a slew of beans for the server fund.

TB Gardens

Veteran
*** FLOWER DAY 54 UPDATE ***

*** FLOWER DAY 54 UPDATE ***

Hello ladies,

:dance013: oh boy. :dance013:

so i just got back and its good news to report on all fronts! first of all, i just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out with the yellowing that occurred in wks 3-4, the shot of N and some base-line nutes brought everything back into line! i honestly didn't expect them to recover anywhere NEAR as well as they did, and the pictures just don't show it as well as in person.. but if you compare this pic update to the last you can clearly see some green returning and yellowing stopping.

also, the OverDrive & CarboLoad did their thing and pumped these girls right up, absolutely blew up in size since i last saw them.. so apparently the advanced nutrient calculator worked out pretty well ;-)

But, being day 54 that means the feedings are done & onto the flushing.. oh god, so much f'ing flushing. was quite the process to get 15 gallons thru each of the girls last night.. took probably close to 6 hours total ...... with heavy medicating ;-) Had to pull each one out of the room, put on top of a couple 2x4's over an 18gal bucket, drilled a few more holes in each one to help the run-off, put 15x 1gal pitchers into each one so it would have time to soak & run through. after each one we slid it down the 2x4's over the next 18gal bucket to let the girl drip out while the next one in line was being flushed. every time the 18gal flush bucket filled up, had to pull it out and go dump outside up the cellar stairs. so it was just a long process, but we got the first flush down and the next couple will go smoother & much quicker.. going to use 4x 18gal buckets to double the amount of flushing at one time.

but the time it took for water to run through each girl really gave us a nice chance to get a good look at each monster individually, and outside of the room. and good lord, they are looking insane.. the pictures do them no justice, especially this time, i just couldn't seem to get anything in full focus (probably should have thought to use a flash ...) but i am sure you will get the gist, and the next couple rounds of pics will be better. foxtails started sprouting up on a bunch of the girls, and resin & terpen production is through the roof! enjoy the pictures, more to come on Friday & next Monday.. harvest & bubble pictures next weekend... then its onto the summer run!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TB Gardens

Veteran
*** FLOWER DAY 54 UPDATE cont.. ***

*** FLOWER DAY 54 UPDATE cont.. ***

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Our Carbon Scrubber:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking & commenting / giving advice everyone. i'll update a lil later with news on the property/house hunt & info on the summer run coming up. planning on cracking a bunch of beans i have stored up, have a great plot for the summer so i have the room to work with a few different things to find some nice phenos.. so ill let you all know whats coming with that.

Later :tiphat:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Hey Funk, thanks for stopping by and sharing some kind words. hopefully they put on a lil more weight in these last 10-14 days. the last 3 days we are going to run 10hrs light / 14hrs dark period to let the girls know they are at the end and to hopefully kick out a little more resin. we will see if there is any merit to the method.

So i wanted to give a little update on the property search & summers run. as i started saying earlier, i have a nice plot this summer (actually 2 nice plots) that will be able to support a good amount of beans ive been holding onto for some time now. Rip a bowl.. open the jar.. and this is what we got going for the summer:

(1) Blue Cheese
(1) NL#5 x sour diesel
(1) Blueberry
(1) Train Wreck
(2) OG Kush
(2) Juicy Fruit
(3) Ak47 - from my old buddy out in humboldt, same place i got the sour diesel, blockhead, sweet-tooth a few years back when i joined the boards.. fantastic genetics
(8) Bagseed A+ headies - these are some laarge beans, striped, fully matured.. almost remind me of my old ST beans
(10) Urckle's Crack - came from a very dark phenotype of Urkle that got hit by some Green Crack hermi pollen.. very very few nanners, stress induced
(12) Alaskan Thunder Kush - came from another buddy, was told it was atf x ogk .. the end product was fantastic, so i'm pumped to have 12 beans to pop and see what comes out

i know i have a whole slew of mendo purps beans left somewhere too.. it was some fairly decent product. extremely purple, had a tendency to herm if it went too long, but honestly a beautiful plant. so we will probably split our 2 plots into a seed plot and a clone plot .. aiming for about 30 ladies in each plot.

for clones we have a nice little stable of moms; 2 kinds of white widow, lemon skunk, skunk#1, og kush, wonder wman, jack herer, grape x ak47. so we will be grabbing a couple of each of those, rooting and putting in the ground mid May.

as far as the property search goes, we are speaking with a realtor now looking at some pieces of land. still weighing options between building a post and beam or finding something that suits our needs. we've been talking and planning so much for the new house, it is really exciting. the wattage isn't going to increase much.. maybe 7000w total, but that would be split between 3 rooms (breeding, veg, flower). 1kw on light movers, with 600w vertical every couple ft inbetween rows of girls, drip ring irrigation system, co2. exciting stuff!

and it all started in a little walk in closet in a desert :)

aww the days of the diesel

M

merlot

Lookin' tasty TB!

Love your carbon scrubber.. got a good laugh out of it :wave:

picture.php

PotentGreen

T to the B...
this grow is finishing up superbly. Glad you got some good advice from some of your buddies and gave your ladies some N to green em up there. Looks like you pulled some good weight eh?
I'm in the search for a spot too....time to GROW up and set up shop
The beans you've got for summer (or whenever) sound exciting!
I've got a nice collection for my projects to come. Fun fun fun
PG

TB Gardens

Veteran
hey everyone, thanks for all the replies and time spent checking my babies out. oh and thanks for the interest in the carbon scrubber ;-) i'll get a DIY going on one of those babies.

@Incog & Got a Light - hey whats up guys, thanks for swinging back through the basement

@Potent - hey buddy, thanks for popping in. yeah she is coming to a close, almost 6 months of hard work about to pay off! lets see.. in the weight dept, i am not holding my breath :blowbubbles: i'm not expecting any certain number at all, atleast not with the first run of all this new equipment & new basement. so whatever we pull at harvest is all gravy, and next run will start to get dialed in.

@Merlot - Hey man, thanks for peeking into the basement. :tiphat:

@In~Plain~Site - hey man thanks for checking the girls out! come on buddy! haha, you think i'm running these girls under free hanging fiber glass? nope! they were out there for the 'flush line' - maybe a total of 12-15mins each with that junk above. BUT - you are right, after thinking about it (and smoking) i will throw up some 2mil above that spot.. got a couple more flushes to do, so better to be safe than sorry. i got enough crystals on my girls, i don't need glass ;-)

you might be able to see that there is a black plastic roof over head, kinda hard to in this pic tho
picture.php

i'll snap some shots right before lights on tomorrow or sunday, i need a couple good shots of the full room glory anyways
picture.php

mmm... some random shots of 'grape krush' i'm smoking on. who knows what it really is, but its bomb! i wonder if theres some kush in there somewhere, has to be .. getting that kushy exhale. smell is a mild but funky fuunk. and excellent bag appeal, sugar everywhere!
picture.php

picture.php

and heres some commercial crop - i picked a lil bit up to see what was going around these day. came off some monster f'ing colas, long sativa like with foxtailing. not much in the odor dept, good bag appeal - bad pic, def more frost visible than that. not too potent, probably sub 10% or right around it.. courtesy of TB Gardens 'Full Guessing Labs' ;-)
picture.php

Fuck yea TB thats what im talking about, super update!!! Everything is so damn frosty, your ladies are looking superb!!! Awesome job!!!

I

In~Plain~Site

LOL, right on.

When I read the thread title, indicative of someone whos been around, then saw the fiberglass, my head went sidways :D

Do the damn thing :tiphat:

Looks great :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts