What's new

559 area "secret sesh"

Holyherb420

So I'm getting together some sort of an event going here in Fresno were prohibition is strongest. I have 8 local medicine vendors and 100 tickets for verified patients. If you're from the are and looking for meds and are a patient please feel free to email your rec and id also with any questions you may have to [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 74

Holyherb420

Just FYI guys we are also doing an attendance raffle. So you get a ticket with entry into the speakeasy raffle prizes include

3 Brand new Enails (two pictured)

4 rigs including a custom illuminati recycler sandblasted with the logo "speakeasy" on the side

A gift basket with medicine

A gift certificate to a vendor booth for Meds

A new glass pendant

And last but not least 14g of shatter!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 25

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
then email me your id,credit card #,and your mothers maiden name...you could win a prize:biggrin:

Holyherb420

Lol I guess it does look kinda shady. We do have sponsors that are known in the industry. Bobby Dabs who helps put together the pop up sesh up and down Cali with We Should Smoke is the MC Check out Instagram for more info on our sponsors. I do get what you mean though! I would be paranoid about it to.

Holyherb420

Just messing with you:)
Not like you didn't have a point. I really am just some guy asking to verify your medical recommendation to sell you a ticket to a little event that may or may not exist. There is no way to prove it. Oh well.

Just trying to spread the info and love!

Fresno is so harsh their gestapo cops dont even let people cruise their cars on sundays nights.Where do you plan on doing this event anyways? Should concentrate on getting seeds and clones out to the patients in fresno considering there are only delivery services available in that town.GL bro i heard about that court case in fresno hopefully they overturn all thedraconian anti grow laws and 1000 dollars a plant fine .

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i heard about that court case in fresno hopefully they overturn all thedraconian anti grow laws and 1000 dollars a plant fine .

the $1000/plant fines were killed by a fresno judge about a month ago. Apparently the police weren't giving people a chance to abate, they were just showing up and issuing citations right off the bat. The judge said people need a week to get rid of their plants before fines can be issued

The guy who won the case had i think over $100,000 in fines , that he doesnt have to pay now

its insane whats goin on in the 559 right now, almost as bad as Butte if not worse. glad theres people organizing cool shit like this anyway

Latest posts

Latest posts