What's new

5400w without touchin the walls

the mlc is great - makes things way easier.

The trigger cable just plugs into a cheap 120v timer - which plugs into the wall.
That timer triggers all 16 outlets at once.

You can get a unit with dual trigger cables so you can kick half on -- then a few minutes later kick the other half on.

peace

B

Brazilianfire

Just in case I missed the # amount you yielded, which I probably did, in good respect is 6 #'s with co2 a easy endeavor with 9- 600 air cooled? Cause I may replicate the lighting factor here. Also whats your opinion on small trees (max 3ft tall due to 600 w penetration limit) grown under a top feed 5 gal bucket set-up mate? And how many trees is desired? Any info would do wonders mate. sorry for the splendor of questions... Cheers.

F

fatcat666

looks nice man, can you show a shot of how you have your a/c setup to cool that room? i notice u said its not sealed so how do you ensure ur not just venting good cold air out

Any post harvest numbers? Are they still goin? Lookin at those pics id be chompin at the bit to cut them down. lol. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Peace an pot!

Well guys, pretty due for this final update. :frown:

Harvest was pretty weak. I only hit about 5lbs from this room...definately was expecting better, but eh I guess its what I get for winging this one half ass. Had to pitch some tops due to bud rot - but it wasn't that much.

Can only go up from here though. I'm going to toy a little more with buckets and 600s, but if I cant get the yeild up I may be switching out to 1k lights. I like 600s, but feel they are more ideal for soggin on tables..and I dont think the plant numbers are for me right now.

I attempted to take some upclose shots of some of the finished product that I kept around for the head..but the screen on the cam just took a shit so I cant see what I'm taking a picture of. Cant get any good closeup shots without it being all blur (but focused in the background). ah well.

Gotta Be Gone
See ya 'round. :wave:

Peace
PonicallyMade

:smoweed: