What's new

!50w Hps Stealth Cabinet

fertilome

is it bad to put this close to the light
picture.php

D

Deftoner

It doesn't hurt. But I like to keep mine about 6-8 inches from light. Inside that you can over heat her and dry her out.

hello buddy looking good you may find now she is in a new pot she will stretch a bit more,,,
you might want to tie her down :) all the best bud

D

Deftoner

Im back ladies and gents!!!!!!! Lights are off atm so I will posts pics soon of whats inside the stealth cab. 5xLemon Kush and 2xKarala skunk 12/12 from seed:)

uptosumpn

Veteran
Im back ladies and gents!!!!!!! Lights are off atm so I will posts pics soon of whats inside the stealth cab. 5xLemon Kush and 2xKarala skunk 12/12 from seed:)

Is this the grow you were gonna scrog??? and what happend with the auto bb grow?? any pics of the harvest, dry wgt ect.... she was looking beautiful bro....One Love!

D

Deftoner

I already did the Scrog grow and i did a pineapple express clone scrog and all went very well. This grow is 12/12 from seed. I cant remember the weight of the last few man, i really dont even weigh it all, as its all personal use.

The auto BB finished nicely but wasnt impressed with the blueberry flavor. I found it missing that distinctive BB taste. The pineapple express was insane good though def recommend growing that thing!! And the Lemon kush was very tasty. Distinct zest smell and taste. Pics in few minutes

Last edited: