What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

504W Independent Test with LED Grow Lights

LEDGirl

Veteran
Both of us run water chillers, so our reservoir temps fluctuate from 67 degrees - 72 degrees depending on how warm the room gets. I don't know what the temp would be without the chillers though... sorry.

apollonio

Sounds good. To me, a yield of 12 oz (0.85 g/watt) is comparable to what a decent grower should expect from a 400W HPS; 8 oz would be closer to 250W. I understand that's probably not the norm for most folks, however. Perhaps a really good grower might expect upwards of 1 lb with the new units.

Isn't 12 oz per 126W unit equal to 2.69 g/watt?? that is a lot! :yoinks:

Even 8 oz per 126W unit would be 1.79 g/watt !! wooow

If 5 oz is normal for the 126W base unit, i'm gonna be more then happy! No heat dammit! lol :woohoo:

I'm having purple redish dreams lately!

:abduct:

LEDGirl

Veteran
Isn't 12 oz per 126W unit equal to 2.69 g/watt?? that is a lot! :yoinks:

Even 8 oz per 126W unit would be 1.79 g/watt !! wooow

If 5 oz is normal for the 126W base unit, i'm gonna be more then happy! No heat dammit! lol :woohoo:

I'm having purple redish dreams lately!

:abduct:

Achieving 5oz's per 126W should not be too difficult of a task for most. For decent growers, 8 ounces is reachable, and for excellent growers you can go even higher.

Latest posts

Latest posts