What's new

500 watts romulan diesel, white widow, Mikado, Primo.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hello to everyone out there, this is my indoor thread. The goal of this run is to find mothers , make seeds, and get some chronic ofcourse heres the list of strains
Mikado
widow
romulan diesel
white rhino x lowryder
primo ( texada timewarp x bbnl#5)
Blackberry X ****ing incredible
lowryder F2
Texada timewarp f5
Gummy Bear (blackberry x****ing incredible x blueberry northern lights)
Brainwarp thiers about fifty plants or so in a four by four area almost. They are three days into flower about thirteen plants are going 12 12 from seed and the lowryders are just cracking.

thugon

Looking Nice!

Looking Nice!

NICE GROW SO FAR! :wave:

:puppydoge it would be nice to know the wattage tho... and possible techniques?

but so far i like the way this grow looks pretty nice! love the variety, but it would be nice to have a Kush strain mixed in there Just my fav so thats what i like.. haha well good luck and ill be tuning in on this grow. :rasta:

This is what my grow was like at first...

:lurk:

(This is what is now my Mother Plant.)...if only u could see her now.

(This is the rest of the group)

GOOD LUCK! :kewlpics: :canabis: :smoweed:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
yes ther is a 400 w air cooled with cfl's home made carbon filter, the medium is promix hp with about thirty percent added perlite so far the plants have just recieved a lil pine oil and sea kelp but thier first real feeding will be iguana juice grow for the flowering stretch then switch to iguana bloom, and maybe something with less nitrogen near the end .

G

guest101

Yea man! I like them more yellow at the end!
I do what I gotta do till 4-5 week into flowering... then let them naturally get more yellow and mature.
Keep it up with that "Iguana" as i dont even know the brand! hehe :D

G

i like the strain selection! good to see some nice variety in there. i'll be checkin back in :wave:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
heres a lil update day 5 flower looking forword to a nice stretch they got thier one and only veg food today so hopefully they are gonna blow up.

and heres a pic of one of six Romulan diesels from next generation

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
day six flower . day after first real feeding of half strength iguana juice grow with humic acid, grozyme. super thrive, and plantacilan

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
forgot to mention the reverse osmosis water which i beleive is very important in organic especially when using bennificial fungus and enzymes and bacteria and shite
anyone grow widow outside and know its rough finnishing time??

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
thanks purple stuffed its not gonna be fifty plants im pretty sure they are all from seed and i removed about fifteen males from the garden today select males will be flowered under a florescent light in a rubbermaid bin for making precious seeds and continue my breeding efforts, the good news is there are some confirmed females, about four widows two rom diesels one lowryder rhino five timewarp f5's and thiers one pheno thats more sativa than the rest it looks just like the timewarp clone i think i may get lucky with this pheno. There is still a bunch of plants undecided i will take pics when my cabinet isnt so bare ohwell more light to the ladies. **** i cant wait for some widow, and about everything else in the garden most of these strains are the tops for me so im pretty hyped probally more hyped about the future strainage, two bad the two mikados i have are looking like male but i cant tell yet im gonna pray for them mikado is the shit. but if i dont get a female im gonna make mikado x everything.

Last edited:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
hey just a lil picture update killed wut seemed like an army ofmales about half the plants some are undecided still but most are females. Day nine flower

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
most of the plants are getting cloned today they got their first flower food last night so its perfect timing for cloning they root up quick when they have enough phosphorous. if i have room im gonna put one of the clones in a bubbling bucket. more pics coming soon

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
not enough people have stoped by to say what a fine job your doing!
keep it up!
clean @$$ cab btw!!!!
way to go!!!
:rasta: hippy :joint:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
hey thanks digital i like ur shed wut strains you got kicken now.

here is some outdoor primo, surprisingly this plant was the best strain in my indoor garden and my outdoor garden. i only cracked two seeds of this strain and found this pheno so im hopefull to find an even better pheno but its hard to imagine

Latest posts

Latest posts