What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

500+ out: High Desert guerilla growing Vol.2

skar

very nice Fast pine ! Go big or go home...;)

i'm pulling up a chair for this show.

Lougrew! said:
Heard if we change with the upgrades we can loose our gallery pics???
Yeeeeeeeikes hope not.....

hey Lou,

now that's something i wouldn't like to see happend..talk about a big lost..maybe i'm gonna try to save some just in case.

peace

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Yo Fast Pine, just looked through your last years' grow. Best of luck for this upcoming season, 700 seedlings sounds like a shitload of work. stay safe!

G

And the Blue Ribbon winner for this year? FAST PINE!!!!!

Im gonna go read #1. Respect man.

OgreSeeker

And I thought my 6 lil outdoor girls were high maintanance LOFL.
Man that is pretty damn sweet. I can't wait to see things get geared up and going!! Glad to see you have some Paradise genetics in there (Sensi Star).
I've never seen the star grown outdoors and she's my fav so be sure to take lots of pics for me :) !

Buddle

Veteran
Hey Fast Pine..good to see you're growing the Mendecino Madness and Quick Mist..best to you this season..Budluver

Shlomo

If you're looking to upload pics you can go to photobucket or imageshack and set up an account... for the email reference you can get a hotmail account. Photobucket doesn't even require you to confirm through email.

Sorry, just a little anxious to see your grow - last year's was awesome :smile:

G

gdawg

bro i love a good outdoor show, and i cant believe i missed yours last year :bashhead:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Fast Pine: I've been uploading onto Photobucket and pasting the link from there...its a good short-term solution for when the IC upload isn't working.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Saibai said:
Fast Pine: I've been uploading onto Photobucket and pasting the link from there...its a good short-term solution for when the IC upload isn't working.

photobucket passes illegal content onto law enforcement and if your settings aren't right your profile can be public. If you have any personal pictures it can be linked to your grow... I don't suggest it, but if you can't wait you can't wait. I suggest joining another canna site and upload there, then link, quite a bit more secure.

G

wow! good luck all that bro! lol thats only a dream i have every night bro only a dream

Fast_Pine

introduction....

introduction....

In so glad the upload is working!!! Thats friggin awesome!..Ok here we go..

There are a total of four plots..The high matenance one has clones and seeedlings...Even numbers of both, yet the clones have alot more time under there belt....Seedlings went out to that plot in the past fiew days..That plot has a total of ~300 plants..I am using a mix of chemical and organic nutes..Topfeeding with Worm Castings, Kelp meal, and Guano....Feeding all purpose soluables through a hose end feeder for sheer nutrient power during veg,,,,,will switch to strictly organ here in a fiew weeks.. Water is coming from my handy gas powered pump. I come in every four days,,,,late at night and run roughly 200 feet of garden hose from a small stream to my plot..It works wonders. I use 5gal nursery pots with the bottoms cut out...Strictly for the ability to deep water with no run off..Works wonders as well..

60-70 of the plants at that plot are averaging 4 feet tall. Those ones are clones that were vegged early, and put out in late May, others are mother plants, and testers........The rest are a little smaller(1-2 feet),,,but still could have a quarer pound per....

Will give some more details about that plot later..These pictures are a little old(~2weeks)..so.

Heres some flicks of the high matenance plot...

Some of the smaller ones..These ones are about 3 feet tall right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts