What's new

50 Shades of 400 watts

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Still can't find a safe grow rental out here, getting grow withdrawls lol. On a lighter note the lame azz city of Arcata didn't get the money they thought outta the grow house tax they put out. Stupid rules in Eureka, an Arcata too with only 1200 watts max. There are cities around that you can escape the Nazi rules but everyone is a nongrow Nazi too. ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Last edited:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
5 months later an still no grow but my veggies an berries. Leaving Humboldt to live out my daze in Oahu.:woohoo:
Getting thrown back into the closet with a couple 2x4 tents in an apartment with some killer led units.

To be continued on a new thread...........:tiphat:

Mister_D

Veteran
5 months later an still no grow but my veggies an berries. Leaving Humboldt to live out my daze in Oahu.:woohoo:
Getting thrown back into the closet with a couple 2x4 tents in an apartment with some killer led units.

:respect: leave a link here to the new thread :biggrin:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

you got this man! cheers!

:tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Onto the next episode.......

Moved to Oahu to grow out my daze. Sounds like a nice thread title, "Oahu Daze." Funny how these things just come to ya.

Attachments

• 20140624_150453.jpg
    20140624_150453.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Latest posts