What's new

5 year breeding project mess... what are these ??

Well a little background, i was gifted a few hundred seeds by friend. I have seen plenty of the end product that was grown outdoors in the 2006 season. The smoke is great but the structure and the weight is amazing. Anyways he has been working with these seeds through selective breeding of a few of the best ones for over 5 years. As you can guess they are quite stable and uniform. The seeds come out in two colors the back and tan.. Hence their new name black and tan. Anyways I was told that the original seeds that we used where norcal trainwreck, northern lights, bigbud, and a skunk that was floating around.

Now the mystery is that he has no idea what was crossed, when and has never labeled them. Haha They yield VERY well 2+ for outdoor and it is A+ smoke as well . But my question boils down to this...

What do you think they are? From people that have been growing through out the years what do you feel that it might be? do you see any similarities to one or the other. Im sure at this point its just something new and different since it has been worked over so long but I would like to know if anyone see's one or the others influence.

Thanks for any help...

meet Black (my fav)

And her short sister Tan

Burt

Veteran
you should cross them and make a stout
as to what they are-you'll have it assume what it is yourself-give it a name and spread it around i'd say-all of the strains used i nthe cross have huge yield potential so it's hard to pinpoint what it is-looks a lot like NL and BB to me though with the potency of the wreck?

Sure hope so there are a few different phenos from last year. The first most common one is a stinky trainwreckish smell. Darker with red hairs. The second is a light green im think maybe more the big bud. And the last is a orange very crystrally one. This year this was the mom for the seeds.

Love the idea of the stout... their are plenty seeds ;) so spreading it is not a problem..

We plant about 200 or so and just pick the best so it is a selective breeding just no names.. pretty excited..

Its a very nice sativa high that sticks with you for a few hours. One of the best morning smokes I have had. You remain very productive but you know, your ripped. Some of the slightly smaller orange haired phenos can be more of a upbeat/euphoric/pain relief.

Latest posts

Latest posts