your net is realy deep
and the cubes... i think, they are inventions of the last century :D

try LED! that produce a good climate - and u can earn more over 1G/W

have fun and succsess

wish u a good yield bro

greets AON

hi
thanks for the comments aon,im vintage guy as you see:biggrin:
recently i bought a spider farmer 4000 but i didnt open it yet.

now about the grow...im little sad because the buds are small and i dont really know what cause it..im rdwc grower the last 10 years and never saw this..the temps are ok,the water temps are ok,the nutes are ok,no light leaks,no visible problems,wtf???
i have some photos from the day 37 until switch the timer to 12/12..i compare with photos of oldest grows the im sure something goes wrong...
any thoughts?

picture.php

picture.php

bigbadbillybob

because of the height of them, maybe the light isn't penetrating enough. Can you try using your led vertically, might help.
ive also had poor development of buds in rdwc before and it usually turned out to be either a root issue or environment issue.
ive also had it due to poor genetics, but dinafem is good, and the critical cheese should be a big one.
check airlines and root zone also

sorry I cant be more help, I hope you get it sorted
I hope you get it sorted

because of the height of them, maybe the light isn't penetrating enough. Can you try using your led vertically, might help.
ive also had poor development of buds in rdwc before and it usually turned out to be either a root issue or environment issue.
ive also had it due to poor genetics, but dinafem is good, and the critical cheese should be a big one.
check airlines and root zone also

sorry I cant be more help, I hope you get it sorted
I hope you get it sorted

hi
my first mistake was that ileft the veg nutrients for 15 days,
the second mistake i found was the timer,i had 12 hours and 15 minutes the lights open(the grow is couple km away from me)
and the last which is not mistake i found spidermites before 2 weeks and i cant do anything now,its to late for chemicals.
i was full unlucky and lazy,at least the buds looks potent.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php