What's new

4k maybe 6k

Cartel530

Veteran
hmm and what would the difference be in that? If you think i have made anything up feel free to come up for a week ill show you how its done. The fact that you even try to compare two totally different situations tryin to find something i find comical. My situation was totally different then OP in the other thread. No one stole anything from me. If it would have been october and i was outside their wouldnt have been any cops and If they would have stole anything best believe i would have hunted them down but this is like comparing oil and water there is nothing similar. I like how you have your little follower hangin on your nuts too. its probably stasis. kinda fruity if you ask me.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How narrow minded and simple you are. Good luck with all that!

I hope I NEVER involve myself with a human being with as little fortitude as you...

dank.Frank

Floridian

Veteran
Cartel thats about as close to my grow as I've seen here,except I veg for several weeks on purpose.I need at least 1/4 lb per plants and six oz is better lol.I love flowering with co2 also what a furious stretch!Thats where the similarity ends though and I'm grateful for it.The last thing I want is to be hustling out on the town and having people think I'm a gangster type.MKy setup involves one other person that sells my erb out of county.If it's legal for you to grow why do you play the hoodlum?

Cartel530

Veteran
If people think im a gangster then thats close minded opinion because i dont claim to be a gangster nor do i claim a gang. Yea im out on the town doin it but im smart about it. the last thing i would want to do is to sit at home and only have one person i like the human interaction and enjoy having many friends, plus i cant stay in one spot for too long ill start to go crazy. Why is it that anything i have said makes anything seem "gangster"? My lifestyle is different then most and obviously the way i think and handle situations isnt what most of you would consider normal but its they way i live and i dont see why anyone has to say a thing about it. If you wanna see some gansters i can take you by a couple of the homies houses and let you see some northerners or i could set you up with some surenos but i dont really fuck with scraps. i grew up on the street where the rollin 60's started so if you wanna take a trip ill introduce you to some crips. The whole point is if you wanna sit in your nice litte gated house thats fine but i never asked or needed anyones opinion on what i do and where i hang out. and if i play the hoodlum why do you play the square? You make a lot more money when you do your leg work and you dont meet new connects and people that are down for you by being a hermit crab

Latest posts

Latest posts