What's new

4K Hand water coco sea of green.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
glad to hear all is growing well. green crack is a bit of an unfortunate name lol. it must be hell a strong if that name has actually stuck :)

good growings

:wave:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice room bro. Just got done handwatering in some coco...About 15 trees under 2 1000 watt lamps, and it tore my back up. I said F&^& that, and had to go back to drain to waste.

OP

hdn155

green crack is actually not the strains original name. it was named "cush" but the nickname green crack came about because the people kept coming back from more and more just like crack heads. <-- just what i heard. none the less id rather refer to it as cush but everyone in the industry knows it as the green crack so i just call it that too.

maybe its because im in my mid 20's and my back is tore not up yet but the hand watering thing hasnt really phased me much. although i have never worked with any type of automation so i am sure that plays a huge a role.

little update on the plants,

green cracks pretty much done. just waiting for it to finish up totally.

sour diesels, finally swelling nicely, looks i got two different cuts of sour diesel going here so it will be interesting to watch them finish up these last few weeks.

and the og's are looking amazing.. the yield actually looks to be more than expected as i had very low expectations for the yield.

pictures to come soon... thanks for checking it out everyone!