What's new

4k Blue Skunk ScrOG =)

WeeD22MaN

Inspection Passed.

Inspection Passed.

Inspection passed, 98 beers 1 case redbull million coffees and 9 hours sleep 3 days later me and Green Force are done once again. This time in a different room. Pictures now and sleep. Update later.

Stay safe.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

WeedMan

Kiwi Star

:D Congratulations!

I had the landlords come around 4 times in my first 2 weeks of my setup..

I nearly packed it all up when I came home and found them already in the place without me!

Keeping It Real

Good shit boys, hey it's a pain in the arse doing all that work but when your pulling all those dank stick colas out this will be all but a memory. Looking good, keep it up. Can't wait to see the progress in the following weeks, peace and Keep It Real..

nut

fuck sorry about the landlord 8-( the air cooled hoods u use are they the ultra cool hoods? they look like the 1s i have just ordered? have you thought about growing in the attic full time? that should save you having to fuck around every time the landlord comes snooping? thats where im growing and need the ultra cools to pull it off. i run 1800 to 2200 up in the loft i used to use cool tubes, but the dont give a good light spread so have upgraded to the ulta cools x3. iv been looking at some of your other grows m8 and you have your shit sorted out big time! grow on my son stay safe be lucky and may you harvests go unscathed for the rest of your growing days!

N

nekoloving

are the girls OK? do you tend to move plants [when you have the option/time of course] during lights on or off?

Green Force

Day 5 Flower in reconstructed garden =)

Day 5 Flower in reconstructed garden =)

Welcome to the new ppl and thanx to those who have stuck around =)
the garden is looking very good every thing is thriving here are some photo's

We are going to flower these bitches into Trees =) Any comments ?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We are also going to flower our mom =)
picture.php

and of course the 4'x8' Scrog huge veg on this bitch =P i am Ecstatic with them =)
picture.php

light proofed the Rez's and the lids are 1/2" drywall =)

picture.php

Damn!! thats terrible! :nono: It could have been worse though...if she had come to inspect mid-flowering with the scrog all filled!!:abduct:

Good luck with the next few days guys!!!! :joint:
yeah its all good now =) hope no more interruptions though!!

Weed22man and GreenForce, that suck arse.........I take it you built that room inside a larger room? Thats a lot of work to do, can you bullshit your landlord and tell her it's a dark room for developing photos. I've had the same shit happento me and had to pull things down, then they never looked in the room it was in. It's a hard call. All the best bro's and keep us updated (if ya got time).
Lot's of work went into it lots of no nights with sleep we got through tho thanx for the support

Awww hell! Looks like you have a nice lil spot to keep the girls happy until the inspection is over...f'ing landlords!
yeah it worked Great! now we exhaust there im not sure about it but we have a 8" carbon and a 6" carbon up there

Good luck guys! Looks like a shitton of work but it'll be so worth it once you have 4k of buds filling those screens!! :canabis:
:yes: mad respect guys! :respect:
Thanx a lot bro it was a lot of work!! but now its awesome!!

Men please be careful in the attic, its a good idea to lay plywood down as the sheet rock is connected via nails/screws to the bottom of the trusses. if you step in between the supports you could end up 1 floor down, on your back, baby's in tow wondering how the hell your gona explain that one to the landlord. Just a quick thought. Everything looks great, I hope this seat is still avalible. Karma, One Love
Salll good bro we are bolth in Construction Trades =)

damnnnn...hope all went well
thanx bro and it did!

:D Congratulations!

I had the landlords come around 4 times in my first 2 weeks of my setup..

I nearly packed it all up when I came home and found them already in the place without me!
shit thats insane we have measures in place to stop any one from coming in or wanting to come in =P

lookin great congrats on the pass excited to watch the show good luck guys
thanx bro should turn into a wild one!

Kudos fellas on the 72 hour miracle run!
No doubt thanx bro!

fuck sorry about the landlord 8-( the air cooled hoods u use are they the ultra cool hoods? they look like the 1s i have just ordered? have you thought about growing in the attic full time? that should save you having to fuck around every time the landlord comes snooping? thats where im growing and need the ultra cools to pull it off. i run 1800 to 2200 up in the loft i used to use cool tubes, but the dont give a good light spread so have upgraded to the ulta cools x3. iv been looking at some of your other grows m8 and you have your shit sorted out big time! grow on my son stay safe be lucky and may you harvests go unscathed for the rest of your growing days!
Hey, sorry i dont know the name of them. the attic would be to harsh to grow in in the summer IMO. Thanx a lot for the the support!! =)

are the girls OK? do you tend to move plants [when you have the option/time of course] during lights on or off?
welll we do not want to move any thing ever but it had to happin and with putting light on them too mutch of a hastle we just started them into flower at that point =) and they where are all Awesome just 2 days after

Keep up the good work man, There looking beautiful.
Thanx bro. =)

Green Force & Weed22Man =)

Keeping It Real

Looking good for what the girls have gone through. Will be good to see a comparison of yeilds. Really see what has a greater yeild. Keep it up, sticking with this one.

L-Immortal

Yes sir we we gladly follow you through the good times and the bad.

As I see it, it's good times from here on out...:joint:

damn man, i have to say that is one of the best and more well documented pull down / hide / rebuild i have ever seen. pretty f-ing impressive. you deserve a large yield of sticky icky after that one.

keep up the good work.

-sg

Green Force

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looking good for what the girls have gone through. Will be good to see a comparison of yeilds. Really see what has a greater yeild. Keep it up, sticking with this one.

thanx bud =)

L-Immortal said:
Yes sir we we gladly follow you through the good times and the bad.

As I see it, it's good times from here on out...:joint:

Thanx for the good wishes buddd

nekoloving said:
the scrog looks like a fluffy mattress :lays down:

=P not on my bed u dont =P

shoed1 said:
wow this grow is looking very nice, cant wait to see the finished product haha

=) Thanx, mee too bro!!!

osecretgardeno said:
damn man, i have to say that is one of the best and more well documented pull down / hide / rebuild i have ever seen. pretty f-ing impressive. you deserve a large yield of sticky icky after that one.

keep up the good work.

-sg

Thanx bro that means a lot =D!!!!!!!

BigGreen

Veteran
dam that scrog is full your gonna have fun this run. Im curious how the bushes are gonna turn out. Looking great I cant wait to get mine back on still cleanin up and waiting for clones to root.

SacredBreh

Not many I would bow too but you Sir might just deserve the honor....

Not many I would bow too but you Sir might just deserve the honor....

Kick ass is all I have to say. With how you're rolling, why the hell do you have a landlord. Shit that last crop should have put you in a nice secluded spot with some land around it.

I may have missed it..... just catching up and truth is didn't read it all was just looking at those sick pics and set up. Great tutorial for those wanting. Are you using Advanced nutes. I am seeing some stellar results with them. I think I will go back and read...... if not mentioned could you go a little into that in detail.

Lookin' good brother.

Peace