What's new

420 in Amsterdam 06

JohnBudd

Very Good to see my Amsterdam pals back at it posting here, and discussing fine herbage. It was a great trip, and was a how-to for me to show my daughter how righteaous stoners do things.....keeping things within a small group, and sharing what you have with said group, as they are doing the same with you.......as all great families do. Good Stuff.
If Rez finds his way back from his travels, hope he can get ahold of me.....via PM or whatever means. Nothing major....
Many nights ending up being blurs....a few too many beers, endless # of joints.....but nothing but big smiles from the memories and folks I met there.
See you all next year!

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi there every one, good to see ya again oldpink, Farmer John, Johnbud, Jahminded, Alex-f and Kalistroyer. its great to be back here ain't it? lets hope things stay that way. it seems like Rez had some idea of what was to come and tried to give us a hint. but i was too late in understanding it just like most of you.

anyway the important thing is that we can all keep in touch through ic mag again. it was difficult with everyone scatered around the canna sites

Kalistroyer, i understand how you feel. i'm glad i've been uesing a proxy since og went down thats for sure.

peace and all the best to you all

G

Hey JohnBudd :respect: good to seeya around.Got my plans already in the works for next year so i will be there without a doubt to meet n greet n smoke til i cant feel me feet :woohoo: ,every year i hear you guys talk over the good ol times @ 420 and i get alittle jealous :badday: jkn ,lol, but happy to know all the stoners can get together and have memories that will last for ever in mind and heart,its not like going to a party and gettin smoked out, its like Christmas and youre Birthday all sprinkled in Kif,lol :joint: seeya all there next year :sasmokin: .Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed. :wave: .

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Just started a little project too, FJ

then later 7-8 month cure, should be quite good come the time:D

Hello JohnBudd and all friends!

rgds, kov

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehe, thats what I had in mind too Kov my friend :) your herb was very strong I remember smoking it your style from that small beautiful pipe of yours, was very strong and good tasting herb, what was it?

Last edited:

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
JohnBudd said:
Very Good to see my Amsterdam pals back at it posting here, and discussing fine herbage. It was a great trip, and was a how-to for me to show my daughter how righteaous stoners do things.....keeping things within a small group, and sharing what you have with said group, as they are doing the same with you.......as all great families do. Good Stuff.
If Rez finds his way back from his travels, hope he can get ahold of me.....via PM or whatever means. Nothing major....
Many nights ending up being blurs....a few too many beers, endless # of joints.....but nothing but big smiles from the memories and folks I met there.
See you all next year!
:wave: Johnbudd!.. I have thought about you guys.... so good to see you, tell your gal i said 'hey'....:wink:

oohhh how wonderful it is to see everyone here!!...

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Farmer John said:
Hehe, thats what I had in mind too Kov my friend :) your herb was very strong I remember smoking it your style from that small beautiful pipe of yours, was very strong and good tasting herb, what was it?

heh, you can read about it here, it was 5 months cured: (damn, it was even 7 months when I read it now) http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=18104&page=1&pp=15

(I'm a selfish plug, jacking this nice thread):D

...but more than smoking it, I enjoyed chit chatting with Ms. Grat3ful :wink:

rgds, kov

Last edited:
G

@ Everyone. Next year; More MOD sativa, Arjans Haze x Cinnamon, and Kalimist x Dreamweaver= Kali-Dream. I may bring my pure Kali as an Indica because the rest of my things are so sativa!!!!!! Look Out!
MOD seeds coming soon.
MOD

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yo KALISTROYER my man, how the .... are you? dude those strains sound far out and i can not wait. may your breeding projects prosper greatly, but make sure to keep that Mist Of Destruction. thats a keeper for sure. i'll never forget what that stuff did to me on the first afternoon..........quite shocking really...............but soooooo much fun lol. as far as sativa effect goes, its a no brainer the 06 cup is yours.

G

I have 2 mothers that almost exactly the same. I have several copies tho. And yes, i will keep it pure and keep working on the perfect father. Glad you liked it and i am working on more! And the crazy crosses.
Next Year!..........New Chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace
MOD

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah thats good news, i'll be most interested to hear about the strains you are working on and hopefully next year see the results. my Sour-Diesels and Basic Diesels are just about ready for a test grow, i can't wait to see what those genes bring. after that i'm planning to test some of your seeds. but thats a while off lol.

G

Beans from the Brother that Freaks the weed,Schawheat,lol.That sounds awsome Bro,FreeWheelin Franklin would be proud! :joint: Cant wait to taste it next 420 i know it will rock.Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed :sasmokin:

G

Lets see..........Smoke some of the best weed of my life ?........No problem! Bring a cutting as well!!! lol I like trouble!
MOD