What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Event (Perth, Western Australia)

Grow Lights Australia

Vendor
Hey everyone, if you are local (to Western Australia) we will be sponsoring an event on Sunday, April 21, at the Swan Valley Social Club. Tickets are $10 and there will be live bands, DJs, food, legal medicating areas, glass-blowing, games and other events. The event kicks off at 1pm until 8.30pm (or later).

Grow Lights Australia will have a stall and we'd love to see you there. Not only that, we are giving away a 250W full-spectrum LED light as a door prize worth $680.

Check out the event promotor's Instagram for further details here:

If you are wondering why this is happening on thre 21st instead of the 20th it is to avoid conflicts with other events on the Saturday. Plus it will still be 420 in other parts of the world.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 12.32.45 pm.png

Here is the prize we're giving away. Take your pick, black or green.
BlackMono.jpg

GreenMono.jpg

Single4.jpg

MonoDimmer1000x600.jpg

Hope to see a few people there!

Grow Lights Australia

Vendor
What the fuck its not legal yet here bro the cops will have a field day.
Wish you all the best though I will be 1000km away on that date.
Medical mariijuana has been legal in Australia since 2016.

It is perfectly legal if you have a prescription. The event will be on private property with designated medication areas. If you have a prescription and your medicine is in its prescribed container you can take your medicine whenever you need it and will not be breaking any laws.

We do not condone any illicit activity. You are welcome to attend with or without a prescription but if you don't have one you will not legally be allowed to indulge in any cannabis at the event. However you are welcome to participate in all other legal activities as there will be bands, games, food and other activities to keep everyone entertained.

You are also welcome to come on down and chat to us about LEDs and lighting in general. There are many, many plants you can gro under lights that are not cannabis however we do supply medicinal cannabis facilities with our lights which again is completely legal.

Grow Lights Australia

Vendor
Go bro!
Will there be Doctors to diagnose new patients. I feel a bout of something canna related coming on ha ha.
Hopefully change is just around the corner hey?
Ha! Ha! I do believe cannabis can be prescribed for a range of ailments so I'm sure you can find a sympathetic GP who can help with your prescription. Yes it has taken a long time for us to get to this point and things are changing all the time. Maybe we will see you at the next event.

Tangwena

Veteran
Ha! Ha! I do believe cannabis can be prescribed for a range of ailments so I'm sure you can find a sympathetic GP who can help with your prescription. Yes it has taken a long time for us to get to this point and things are changing all the time. Maybe we will see you at the next event.
I doubt it medical cannabis holds no attraction to me.
I just want to be able to legally grow my own plants fingers crossed it will happen soon.
But more power to you I hope its a big success.

Latest posts

Latest posts