What's new

420 Cup Pics!!!!!!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
If that's where you choose to spend 4/20 that's great...will miss seeing you at the awards and party on 4/20...which IS the reason we hold this...and also a reason for not planning future events on the days leading up to 4/20 so that all who wish to go to Haarlem have plenty of time to do so...but would be nice for you to grace us with your presence on 4/20.

dg

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought the band woz a nice toutch .... a little 2 loud but hey ....i admit a good stereo and a Dj would be enough ...and cheaper btw..... i would of loved some raeggea on that party like woz mentiond before...that would be a buzzzzz :D

but i think it woz fun,even for the first time and no chairs....i realy did't come for the band Nways...

G

All i know is i'm going to be there no matter what, and someone better catch me before i hit the floor also, lol. Can't wait to meet up with everyone, because i will be "FREE" come this Nov. Going to pass on the CC, but will be there for the 2008 4:20 cup in Full Force.
Look out,
BG

G

GoldDustWomen said:
All i know is i'm going to be there no matter what, and someone better catch me before i hit the floor also, lol. Can't wait to meet up with everyone, because i will be "FREE" come this Nov. Going to pass on the CC, but will be there for the 2008 4:20 cup in Full Force.
Look out,
BG

yes bg its about time we seen u in holland ,really looking forward to seeing u in 2008 :woohoo:

G

hazyfontazy said:
yes bg its about time we seen u in holland ,really looking forward to seeing u in 2008 :woohoo:

You said it brother. I'll be free and relocated end of Nov. So, i'll be lining everything up for the April 08 cup for sure. I'm thinking about renting a flat for the week. Not much a hotel person for event's like this. Not if i can afford a flat. It will be very nice. Finally meeting everyone and enjoying some good talks and smoke. You can believe i'm looking forward to it and will be counting the days.
Take care,
BG

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
GoldDustWomen said:
Look out,
BG

No worries, I've got practice in holding people up now. :biglaugh:

Glad you're coming mate, looking forward to it. :wink:

G

Alex-F said:
No worries, I've got practice in holding people up now. :biglaugh:

Glad you're coming mate, looking forward to it. :wink:

Thanks Alex, :woohoo:

God, knows i'm going to need it after all this time not smoking. I guess i'll have to take it slow. No worries, allot of good friends and i should be good. NOW, who was the person to pass out or fall this year? lolol I haven't noticed anyone saying who it was. lololol Take care and I'll see everyone next year or some of you sooner.
Later,
BG

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, BG coming to the dam! :woohoo: Are you ever in for the time of your life...nothing like the very first visit to Amsterdam...taking it all in...many who come to the cup have been to A*dam numerous times, kinda know what to expect...but there's just nothing like the first visit...ahhh, such good memories you'll have from all the wild and crazy experiences.

Looking forward to welcoming you! Now...where is that Harley rental place? LOL

dg

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Friends have a few extra oldskool harleys, pan/shovelheads and so, if you dont find good ones from there...hell...I could do a outlaw ride down there, I havent had drivers license since 2000 or so lmao...

TimewarP

Farmer John said:
LMAO did he do it last year also? It was a different guy that passed out at Seedboo...anyway, reggae would have been great I think, Zion Train maybe.
most certainly wasnt me last year
there was a LOT more smoke this year

quit makin fun or ther'll be NO timewarp bubble in '08!!

anyway. Nol's was kinda hazy for me.. but the rest was clear and soon enuf ill post a couple pix or something

also i have to agree on the most part with:
trichomefarmer said:
how about NO BAND , no one i talked to wanted loud music, no one i talked to wanted to stand in the dark.

just imagine the food spread we could have had for a grand but instead many left the loud bands in the dark to go eat. scheduling bands for dinner time??? dreadfully expensive planning there.

KEEP IT SIMPLE. we are there to meet each other, share joints and bowls and to talk in person with each other.

:joint:
i think the effort was appreciated.. a party at the 'end' is good and necessary.. it wasnt like people were corralled there for 3days right?

however, the venue was a bit more concert-like than sit and smoke style
.,. theres loads of nice clubs around a'dam that could be booked im sure.. 'Bitterzoet' for instance... plenty of couches etc

or even one of the bigger coffeshoppes.. maybe someone who dosnt enter competitions like 'la canna' or something

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Umm bro I wasnt makin fun of you just saying that you wasnt the guy that dropped last year. If I give shit to someone I give it big time. :p

TimewarP

nah.. we is cool man.
i actually appreciate you remembering it wasnt me

next year ill be more prepared [like bac's jar] so then well have more to talk about!!

G

Hey Farmer John and Dutch,

Looking forward to meeting both of you in person. I know it's a long ways out, but it will be worth it in the end. Boy, I've looked back on my little run in and can't believe it's finally coming to a end. It will be a very nice trip and a well deserved vacation. Can't wait to meet all my friends in person. Lot's to do between no and then. Got to move and get all settled. Line up some stuff and then get my butt over there :)

Thanks Dutch, for helping with the HD rental. lolol I think i'll pass on that one and settle for a good rental bike powered by me.

Can't wait and I know it will be one of the best times of my life.
Take care all,
BG

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
TimewarP said:
and make fun all yous like
i can take it.. [plus ive dished it out]

I was just about to start complaining. :D

I'm sure we've all done it at some point, and we all got the piss taken out of us for it. :pointlaug It's part of the game. I remember spending a whole saturday afternoon in the bath tub of a frined, cause it was the only place not spinning... :D

So quit complaining or I'm not helping you up next time! :biglaugh: Joke :wink:

I'm just so glad you didn't hit your jaw on the table when you first whent down on your knees.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Man what did you guys smoke, I thought that Sam's kif was strong lmao, anyhoo, might be just that I have this kinf of a high tolerance for cannabis, but that shit hit me like a lightning.