What's new

400watt champ in action

darrinjefferson

well crunkinshoe funny you should ask...i was just about to take some pics and post em up.
the ladies are doing great.today is the 2 week mark. i had to move my light up bout another 6-8in. i still got at least another 6 i could still go too.
they seem to be slowing down on the stretch tho. now they are starting to bud up all over!!! i am getting really excited...i have been waiting for this for awhile.
well heres some shot.

budshots

cabshot

they are doing sooo great...my temps and conditions are pretty much perfect right now. they drink alot of water too. i have to water them bout everyother day.
thats pretty much about it from this side the line.

take it easy all.
and comments and suggestions are appreciated.

later

G

Hey man its looking really good! I am slightly overgrown at the moment :).
Goodluck with your grow!
~neilspotshop

I've been lookin everywhere for a hurricane lamp shade like that.. you know where to get another by any chance? I need to rig up a cheap cool tube for mine.

darrinjefferson

hello everyone. i wil be posting a few pics tomorrow afternoon. there are now some serious budsite and they are getting big quick. its so exciting. it sure is alot differnet going from 350watts of cfls to 400watts of hps. the growth is so much faster and bigger. some of the shoots at the very first node are almost as thick as the main growth shoot. its crazy. lst makes them go nuts.

redpenguin- i just picked mine up at my local craft store. it was $5.97

dopest- thanks alot. wait till you see some updated pics. there are buds everywhere.

later

darrinjefferson

well today is day 18 of flower. boy how time flies. the ladies are getting bigger everyday. i have another 4-6" of vertical left still and i have a good feeling i will be using it.
wells heres some shots

i wish everyone could see what i see. the buds are forming everywhere and all up and down the stems. 400watts of hps is INCREDIBLE :yoinks:
this sure beats fluoros.

later

G

Hey movin on up! lol Things are lookin good DJ It looks like you are starting to have some fun!!!!!
Double_Gulp

darrinjefferson

thanks everyone for your support. i really appreciate it. things are great...and yes gulp i am movin on up. the cabs great.....i get giddy like a school girl everytime i take a look inside. today should be around 1/3 way through flower...cant wait]

later

darrinjefferson

here are my cascadias. they are on day 22 flower.i just trimmed the lower growth off the bottom a couple nights back. the buds on some are getting really big. i think i have 2 phenos. i got a bigger skinnier leaf w/ airier buds. then i have one that has way fat leaves, is super short, but it has some dense little nugs formin.
then i have one bagseed of mine in there...its looking amazing big nugs formin on it. :woohoo:

trimmed underside. will probably do some more trimming in a week.

you can see how short the one casc. pheno is. i have 2 boxs under it to get it even with the others.

cab shot

close up of shot/fat pheno and taller/skinnier pheno.

well thats about it..
late

G

woohooo loolin good man starting to get some action happenin it only gets better. Every day you look in the cab and see more and more nuggage building up it's GREAT!
Double_Gulp

darrinjefferson

so things have been going pretty well. the ladies are getting plenty of nutes and are really getting big. they are also really sticky and smelly too!!! :woohoo:
the nugs are really filling in.
today is 3weeks in flower. bagseed has prob around 5 wrrks left and the cascadias has about 7-9weeks.

cab shots

cascadia

and this is my bagseed. its looking really good. it will be the first one done..i assume. and im glad.

well thats it for now...
hope all is well with everyone.

later

Last edited:

darrinjefferson

so today is day 34 flower. things just keep getting fatter. i think i have been over feeding them a little so i will back off on the next few waterings. altho they are still getting bigger everyday. i am also about to get my next batch started. i will probably start another cascadia or two and also some good bagseed. also i have a few cutting i hope will come through stasis in the fridge.

heres some pics

take it easy

late

darrinjefferson

happy halloween!!
i hope everyone is well. i know i am doing great!!!
well things continue to get better for my ladies also. they are lookin real nice.

cabshot

cascadia- the big one in the front of the cab

now heres another cascadia thats alot denser and looks to have more crystals. all the cascadias tho look almost wet with resin.

and finally i have my bagseed. this magical lady has started to turn a little purple. this could be due to cold temps, but i am not sure. it doesnt get any colder than 60 in the cab.

on a dad note tho, all but 2 clones that i tried to put into "stasis" in the fridge have died. :badday: it is my fault. i needed to replace the papertowels and they molded. so now i am kinda stuck. i guess i will have to start from seed again. maybe try to reveg one of my ladies. i dont know. i am kinda lost right now on what i want to do for my next round which is coming up real soon. i dont have any good indica genetics, only bagseed and some more cascadia seeds which are sativa. i need to get something that will finish sooner than 10-12 weeks.
well enough bantering and whinning.

heres some inspirtation

and with that i will say aufwedersehen
late